Honest question, how much better is the pass rush?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Honest question, how much better is the pass rush?

Listen Jet Maggot, The Patriots own the Jets, The Patriots are a better team then the Jets, last season the jets were a joke and will be again this season.  The Patriots have more Lombardi trophies then the Jets, heck the Jets haven't been to the SB since 1969 which was probably before you were even born.

It's fun to have other fans over here joking around from time to time but your gimmick has ran it's course and is old, you really have no arguments to win here so how about you carry on somewhere else or just sit back, have fun and not be so stubborn and ignorant trying to defend your crummy team.  Your team is the laughing stock of the NFL right now and you are a joke just like them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Honest question, how much better is the pass rush?:
    In Response to Re: Honest question, how much better is the pass rush? : Yeah but it was 13-3 with a choking loss.  Almost as bad as 14-2 with a choking loss. 
    Posted by JetMangione

Is that as bad as consecutive choking losses in AFC championship games followed by ten years of mediocrity with no playoff appearances?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

^Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Tons. BB created competition at the pass ruch positions. It helps them lift up their games a bit.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: Honest question, how much better is the pass rush?:
    In Response to Re: Honest question, how much better is the pass rush? : Now?  It's always been that way.  There is only one person here as moronic as you.  It's is incredibly easy to pick out your stupidity, regardless of the name you happen to be using.  Stupid is as stupid does.  You just can't help it.  Bla bla bla, it was Brady's fault, bla bla bla, BB is the best GM ever, bla bla bla, our defense has gotten better every year even though we give up more points, bla bla bla, 40 passes per game is the magic threshhold..... SSDN (same stuff different name)
    Posted by JetMangione

Says the guy who trolls a Pats board who is infamous for using different names. I use one name. One.

It just so happens there are some others who agree with me and I with them.

And it won't change the fact that you are insanely jealous of what we have as fans. But, what won't change is how dumb you are bashing something you're actually jealous of and praising a failed organization in NJ.  Try reading a book. Do anything but post here, virgin boy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

Carter is one of the NFL's top pass rushers. To expect a rook to come in and play at that level, is totally unrealistic. i am not saying that Chandler will not become a significant prescence. He could very well turn out to be a great pick. I hope Chandler can knock down passes like Jevon Kearse (the freak)Mayo, who is a very good LB, though impressive as a rook, improved the last 2 years. Maybe Hightower will play like Clay Mathews but its a lot to expect.

Sections
Shortcuts