Honey Badger status

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Honey Badger status

with Mathieu being kicked off LSU team .. what is his status ?

is there another supplementary draft?

is he a free agent   .. ie: subject to an off the street signing  
    like Hank Poteat , Sterling Moore?

Does he go to Canada and wait for next years draft? 

MB.... I think you would have some insight here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Honey Badger status

mg,
    Believe he'll end up at a 1AA school where he could play right away, similar to Janoris Jenkins last season (vs. enrolling at another 1A school which would cause him to sit out year)... prob throw his hat into the 2013 draft.  Have also seen McNeese State rumored as a potential landing spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: Honey Badger status:
    mg, Believe he'll end up at a 1AA school where he could play right away, similar to Janoris Jenkins last season (vs. enrolling at another 1A school which would cause him to sit out year)... prob throw his hat into the 2013 draft.  Have also seen McNeese State rumored as a potential landing spot.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

any input to if his baggage was as bad as Jenkins ( drugs , multiple arrests, multiple conceptions)?

Kid can play andCBs are the primo need in the new NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Honey Badger status : any input to if his baggage was as bad as Jenkins ( drugs , multiple arrests, multiple conceptions)? Kid can play andCBs are the primo need in the new NFL.
    Posted by mgraham

Seem primarily drug related.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/10/reports-fcs-bound-mathieu-failed-drug-tests-ahead-of-lsu-boot/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: Honey Badger status : Seem primarily drug related. http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/10/reports-fcs-bound-mathieu-failed-drug-tests-ahead-of-lsu-boot/
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

In actuality not all that bad  .. just bad decision making? ( seems  just pot?) by a 20 year old with out any guidance.

sounds though he would be high on Bengals list.

where would you project him in the upcoming draft? I dont think the competition issue for 2012 should lessen him based on his SEC resume.  Would he be there at 32 for the Pats?  probably not

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I don't think BB is against taking kids with character questions, though I don't see him as an option for them on Day 1 or 2 based on said character issues.  He's prob a day 2 kid for someone at this point... I too thought Bengals the minute I saw that he was dismissed, ha.

It also projects as a potentially stacked class in regards to CB's with size (something that Mathiew doesn't possess)... with (4) potential Top 50 kids (5 in the top 75) listed at 6-1 or above.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

mg, Believe he'll end up at a 1AA school where he could play right away, similar to Janoris Jenkins last season (vs. enrolling at another 1A school which would cause him to sit out year)... prob throw his hat into the 2013 draft.  Have also seen McNeese State rumored as a potential landing spot.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

my guesses as well
    we are really hurting needing a shutdown corner and returner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I don't think BB is against taking kids with character questions, though I don't see him as an option for them on Day 1 or 2 based on said character issues.  He's prob a day 2 kid for someone at this point... I too thought Bengals the minute I saw that he was dismissed, ha. It also projects as a potentially stacked class in regards to CB's with size (something that Mathiew doesn't possess)... with (4) potential Top 50 kids (5 in the top 75) listed at 6-1 or above.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

size or no, we need someone else who can make a play on the ball beside Dowling.
    we have enough guys who can tackle after the catch.

and we need a kickoff returner who is a consistent threat.

Sections
Shortcuts