Hoodie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Hoodie

Since the hoodies worn by BB get a lot of ink....
    What does BB do with past years hoodies?
    Auctions for charity would be great you think?????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hoodie

I'm pretty sure he is saving all his past hoodies to be put into the HOF.  There is going to be a Bill Belichick shrine.  Right above Vince Lombardi's over coats, and Tom Landry's hats you will have Bill Belichicks cut off mid sleeve hoodies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Hoodie:
    [QUOTE] At the HOF ceremony, he needs a gold hoodie, too.
    Posted by BassFishingII[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!  That would be awesome! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I just want one that says BB ON IT

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]Good question. I still wish they'd sell the ones he wears. He gets access to custom hoodies and then we get crappier options. That one from the 50th Anniversary season was very cool.  Once this is all over and the statue goes up outside of Foxborough, I just hope he's in the hoodie with the pencil behind the ear. At the HOF ceremony, he needs a gold hoodie, too.

That would be great!  Imagine what the haters would say.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think they should just give BB his gold HOF hoodie early so he can wear it on the sidelines.  I mean why not, it's not like he is not going to make the HOF.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Nice job 12!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think the NFL Coach of the Year Award should hence be called the "Hoodie" (award) and a beat up hoodie should be passed around like the Stanley Cup to the winner with his name permanently embroidered on the back along with all past honorees.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Good question. I still wish they'd sell the ones he wears. He gets access to custom hoodies and then we get crappier options. That one from the 50th Anniversary season was very cool.  Once this is all over and the statue goes up outside of Foxborough, I just hope he's in the hoodie with the pencil behind the ear. At the HOF ceremony, he needs a gold hoodie, too.

Awww, they don't sell you the hoodie you want? Maybe they have hoodie underoos.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Wow. Babe Parilli and his on-line lover sure ruined this thread.  Such great Pats fans that Babe and that Bustchise. They sure seem to follow each other around, don't they?

Considering how many times you've used "underoos" you look a little foolish saying it ruined a thread.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrose2423. Show jrose2423's posts

Has Nike come out with a hoodie for him to wear this year? Can they be purchased early if they have?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Somewhere, they do. My buddy has one, exact replica minus the 'BB'...which he's considered getting stitched on...and, yes, I'm encouraging him to do it. He got it as a gift, I will try and find out from who and where.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I believe this is the one?

http://proshop.patriots.com/p/belichick-equipment-hood-charcoal/pid/3565/sdid/137/pdid/136/

Iron on letters for the bachelors. Stitched on letters for those with a significant other who can wield a needle.

You can cut the sleeves yourselves.

Be warned, at $75 it's one of the most expensive hoodies I've ever seen. Blue available also.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

After looking through pictures, I realize that this is the exact one he wears on game days. The one with "BB" on the front is hoodless...crew, if you will.

And there is one hanging in the Patriots HOF! HA!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I sure hope he burned this one. I knew it was trouble the moment I saw it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] I sure hope he burned this one. I knew it was trouble the moment I saw it.
    Posted by Cyberknot[/QUOTE]

I agree!  When I seen the red one it just didn't look or feel right to me.  Not to sound gay or anything but it looked like it fit him a little snug, the red made it really stand out, it just looked uncomfortable.  If he wore it to distract the other team then cool, but I think in the end it backfired and distracted the Patriots players. 

The only place that red hoodie should be is in a land fill somewhere far, far away!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.