Hooray! another 1 pm game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Hooray! another 1 pm game

Good for the season ticket holders.  Colts not fit for prime time anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Hooray! another 1 pm game

Too bad for me, first time to Boston and to watch the Pats at home, how do I get there if I want to arrive before 12:00 at the stadium?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

A friend of mine just told me about this. That the Pats/Colts game on Dec 4th  has been changed to 1:00pm vice Prime Time!? Wow, thats not Good News! But, I personally Prefer the 1:00pm games, You do not have to lose any sleep before you go to work the next day. And by the way krismk, The Pats hardly have any 1:00pm games this season, they have all been 4:00pm or late night games.

GO PATS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Hooray! another 1 pm game:
    A friend of mine just told me about this. That the Pats/Colts game on Dec 4th  has been changed to 1:00pm vice Prime Time!? Wow, thats not Good News! But, I personally Prefer the 1:00pm games, You do not have to lose any sleep before you go to work the next day. And by the way krismk, The Pats hardly have any 1:00pm games this season, they have all been 4:00pm or late night games. GO PATS!
    Posted by UPSTATENYPATSFAN

Too bad the Patriots were moved, but it is not a Colts/Patriots game of a few years ago.  Moving games for better matchups is why I like the flex scheduling!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

three late games in a row- jets sunday, chiefs monday night, then eagles at 415

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Damn , a game i now won't get to see

Sections
Shortcuts