Hopefully these conversations take place after the season.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Hopefully these conversations take place after the season.

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

We don't need that old fartt ruining our team like he did the Chiefs and Browns

They had an interview with former D players and they said that Romeo was best at taking what BB's game plan was and breaking down in a way that it was easy for the players to understand and execute. Maybe that's the current issue. If that's true then Romeo's strength is in communication which means any jobs he had with other teams is a poor judge of his ability to work with the Pats again given their was no BB working above him. If so then he'd work well with this group again in implimenting BB's game plan

If that's true, it also means BB is failing miserably in communicating with his players, and that in itself is a red flag.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Haha. I hope they can pull a McD ... let KC fire him quick and NE can bring him in for the stretch run. Or did they officially make that illegal last season. 

I forget ...

the league had a kniption last year and there waas supposed ot be a meeting about it to see if something should be done to protect it in the future. "the patriot rule" if it gets empolyed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Hopefully these conversations take place after the season

[/QUOTE]

Who on Earth has been talking about Mangini?  Were they in a coma from 2006-2008?

[/QUOTE]

No one is asking Eric Mangini to be head coach...he was bad at the HC thing.  But I remember a defensive backs coach who could develop talent back there and get guys like Hank Poteat, Earthwind Moreland, and Troy Brown to play at a very competent level.  Rookies and young players like Asante Samuel, Randall Gay, and Eugene Wilson...gasp actually got better each year Mangini coached them.  Ty Law has remarked that Eric Mangini was the best positional coach he had...

As for Rac, I'd drive to KC myself to bring him back...any day of the week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

"From hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit with my last breath at thee".

Captain Ahab

I am not going to lie, when I read this, I thought of Ricardo Montalban...KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

"From hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit with my last breath at thee".

Captain Ahab

I am not going to lie, when I read this, I thought of Ricardo Montalban...KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!  :)

Haha, yeah, I had that in mind too when I posted it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

Who on Earth has been talking about Mangini?  Were they in a coma from 2006-2008?

No one is asking Eric Mangini to be head coach...he was bad at the HC thing.  But I remember a defensive backs coach who could develop talent back there and get guys like Hank Poteat, Earthwind Moreland, and Troy Brown to play at a very competent level.  Rookies and young players like Asante Samuel, Randall Gay, and Eugene Wilson...gasp actually got better each year Mangini coached them.  Ty Law has remarked that Eric Mangini was the best positional coach he had...

As for Rac, I'd drive to KC myself to bring him back...any day of the week.

mangingi is an excellent db coach.

no way bb brings him bnack while hes alive.

unless bb "comes to jesus"

Sections
Shortcuts