Hot Rumor - Patriots to trade Ocho and draft picks for Mike Wallace?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hot Rumor - Patriots to trade Ocho and draft picks for Mike Wallace?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

Re: Hot Rumor - Patriots to trade Ocho and draft picks for Mike Wallace?

April fools...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Source is scrap booking online, lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

He has a 1st round tender, why would we give them twice what they are currently asking?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Hot Rumor - Patriots to trade Ocho and draft picks for Mike Wallace?:
    [QUOTE]He has a 1st round tender, why would we give them twice what they are currently asking?
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

That confused me too.  I guess the extra 1st rnd pick was a tip for taking Ocho of their hands. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

1. april fools
    2. Ocho is literally worth nothing on the trade market.  He has zero, and I mean zero value.
    3.  2 1's for Mike Wallace is insanity, he doesn't run half the routes on the route tree with any competence.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Hot Rumor - Patriots to trade Ocho and draft picks for Mike Wallace?": [QUOTE]1. april fools 2. Ocho is literally worth nothing on the trade market.  He has zero, and I mean zero value. 3.  2 1's for Mike Wallace is insanity, he doesn't run half the routes on the route tree with any competence. Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE] 1 and 2 are correct. 3 couldn't be further from the truth. Is he a great route runner , of course not. There is a big myth that all this kid does is run 9 routes. He'll beat you deep on doubles , post and go routes but has a lot more than that. Quick outs , comebacks , reverses , stop and go and believe it or not but he'll run some short crossing patterns as well. The fact that he might be the fastest game day Wr in the league is just gravy. I think people that have not seen him play are too quick to label and judge him. Remember he's still a kid by NFL standards. He has a lot of room to grow and get better. There's no team in the league that wouldn't want him. He'd be a great fit here.

Sections
Shortcuts