Hottie Brooklyn Decker's #1 crush? Gisele

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Hottie Brooklyn Decker's #1 crush? Gisele

Brooklyn Decker's #1 Crush: Gisele

From Yahoo.com:

Brooklyn Decker
    knows what it's like to be a sportsman's wife. She also knows what it takes to look bangin' in a bikini. So naturally she leapt to Gisele Bundchen's defense after the Brazilian was caught by The Insider's cameras criticizing Tom Brady's Patriots following their Super Bowl loss.

And now Brooklyn's taken it one step further, saying she'd like to do more than just pat Giesle on the back. "Everyone has a top-five list of their biggest crushes, and Gisele is my number one," she says in the May issue of GQ Magazine (on stands April 24). "Usually, it's guys on my list, but Gisele is just so perfect in every way. So she can do no wrong in my eyes."

And while Brooklyn wouldn't lay out all five names (although her Battleship co-star Taylor Kitsch is not on it), Andy Roddick's main squeeze did reveal one more: Dave Matthews. "My husband is really gonna make fun of me for this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Hottie Brooklyn Decker's #1 crush? Gisele

Brooklyn Decker:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wonder if Tommy is on that list.  Tommy with a little three way action with Gisele and Brooklyn before heading to training camp just could be what the doctor ordered for the beginning to a dynamite season!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

now this is a thread the contrarian can appreciate and would sometimes start in the past. forget tommy, how about roddick. i bet he's calling every gisele look-alike for a 3-way as decker's birthday gift. no honey, its all about you. i could care less about me, this is my selfless act for you!

still imagine what everyone's thinking the next time there's a charity function and the 2 are there together? or on film in a guest star capacity or as presenters on some awards show. hmmmm, i'm at work and i need a bathroom break just imagining brooklyn assuming the tommy role as gisele is on top! how many other women imagine this when tb is with gisele? no 3-way, just want gissy.

i actually lost a fem friend who told me she wanted to be with my galfriend in an intimate way. bottom line its really uncomfortable in real life. i felt the same as if a guy had told me that. i couldnt trust her to be around anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Hottie Brooklyn Decker's #1 crush? Gisele:
    [QUOTE]... i actually lost a fem friend who told me she wanted to be with my galfriend in an intimate way. bottom line its really uncomfortable in real life. i felt the same as if a guy had told me that. i couldnt trust her to be around anymore.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

So you didn't want to be part of a three way with two women? You really take this contrarian stuff seriously, don't you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

That GQ spread of Brooklyn Decker is silly hot.  Her body is amazing.  She's a beautiful woman.  Andy Roddick is a lucky, lucky man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if Tommy is on that list.  Tommy with a little three way action with Gisele and Brooklyn before heading to training camp just could be what the doctor ordered for the beginning to a dynamite season!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Now thats what I'm talking about lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Actually I think Brooklyn can give G a run for her money. BD is just as fine, being younger she maybe finer. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

i actually lost a fem friend who told me she wanted to be with my galfriend in an intimate way. bottom line its really uncomfortable in real life. i felt the same as if a guy had told me that. i couldnt trust her to be around anymore.

Ha ha.. you've posted some really stupid stuff but you held back the trump card!  Maybe you should just force yourself into it.. Or you can go with the M M M thingy.  

Models are commonly attracted to other models of the same sex. When you have the perfect body you appreciate something similar. I bet Mrs Brady called her to "thank her for the flattery".  You know.. in the fall Hubby is out of town a lot. 3 of the first 4 anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]i actually lost a fem friend who told me she wanted to be with my galfriend in an intimate way. bottom line its really uncomfortable in real life. i felt the same as if a guy had told me that. i couldnt trust her to be around anymore. Ha ha.. you've posted some really stupid stuff but you held back the trump card!  Maybe you should just force yourself into it.. Or you can go with the M M M thingy.   Models are commonly attracted to other models of the same sex. When you have the perfect body you appreciate something similar. I bet Mrs Brady called her to "thank her for the flattery".  You know.. in the fall Hubby is out of town a lot. 3 of the first 4 anyway.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Phil, your attitude is devoted, endearing, respectful, faithful, affectionate, amorous, AND admirable...  I guess what I mean to say is, Us good folks will help ya along the road after your girlfriend dvmps your #ss to the curb well before Spring gets into full gear.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Yummy! what a sweet tasting snack she would be!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Actually I think Brooklyn can give G a run for her money. BD is just as fine, being younger she maybe finer. 
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

You outta your mind?  The younger part is the only valid part of your statement, just as fine or maybe finer??  Bro, go get your eyes checked.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hottie Brooklyn Decker's #1 crush? Gisele : You outta your mind?  The younger part is the only valid part of your statement, just as fine or maybe finer??  Bro, go get your eyes checked.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Have we really devolved into arguing about which of the women who are hot for a living is better looking? />_>

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Honestly as hot as those two are Vida guerra still takes the cake. My god what and A$s she's got.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

They are all fine c-men recepticals (.)(.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly as hot as those two are Vida guerra still takes the cake. My god what and A$s she's got.
    Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE]

That is a nice A$s

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hottie Brooklyn Decker's #1 crush? Gisele : Have we really devolved into arguing about which of the women who are hot for a living is better looking? />_ />
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Sure, it's the manly thing to do, isn't it? We all love women right? And to look at them? And discuss how hot they are, right? it's normal isn't it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hottie Brooklyn Decker's #1 crush? Gisele : That is a nice A$s
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

tell me about it, you almost never see that kinda a$s on white girls though. she's not exactly lacking in the front either. And as far as i know there all natural. Lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I hate it when I get a woody, while reading a football thread.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]   I hate it when I get a woody, while reading a football thread.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

Did someone say woody??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hottie Brooklyn Decker's #1 crush? Gisele : Did someone say woody??
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

I think you got your wood types mixed up. Lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Phil, your attitude is devoted, endearing, respectful, faithful, affectionate, amorous, AND admirable...  I guess what I mean to say is, Us good folks will help ya along the road after your girlfriend dvmps your #ss to the curb well before Spring gets into full gear.

Why thank you Sir.. You get this way when everything is beautiful.. in its own way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeskii. Show mikeskii's posts

I would like to agree with your post, but I think I just went blind :-)

[QUOTE]   I hate it when I get a woody, while reading a football thread.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts