House is Finally Clean....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: House is Finally Clean....

He listed Watson.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

^ my bad read it to quickly and didn't see theEmbarassed fine print

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He did forget Derrick Burgess.   The guy simply just didn't have the drive to play anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Add Derrick Burgess to the list. Basically all four who were late for practice are gone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Did he say Meriweather?? 

Oh wait....

Damit!  

Ha!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

I still feel it was a clash of defensive plans that sent Dom Capers to Green Bay.  BB likes it his way and Dom is good with his designs. 
    Wished they could have seen eye to eye but that's the way the ball bounces.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I think it was a conflict between Pees and Capers. BB stayed loyal to the guy that was already here. By the time they figured out Pees shouldn't stay it was too late for Capers.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Good thread. I think the character of the team has greatly improved this year. I will say that Spikes has two strikes against him and then he is out. He's a productive player so i hope he turns it around. I wouldn't mind seeing one more veteran on the defensive side. Bill also cleaned out the coordinators which is proving to be a brillant move as there will be no worry of changeover after this year.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Bill is IN CHARGE. We don't need coordinators and this is being proven week in and week out. The coaching job in the 07 Superbowl was not our finest moment. However, that being said, we just could not have the WORST O Line preformance of the year in that game. Unaccpetable!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

PatsFan76 is definitely a troll.  He has had to eat crow here recently, but he also continues to troll, albeit subtly.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He's a toolish troll.

He claims he put me on ignore. I have to chuckle at someone needing a button on the internets to remind them to ignore someone and the fact he apparently lied about doing it.

lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That's right. You can't keep up with me. Or anyone else, for that matter.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

No, it's just filled with more fitting furniture.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Finally Clean? Just exactly where have you been? These guys were weeded out over the last  eight months. The Patriots went back to a team first game plan. Nobody is too important (except  Tom- but since he "Gets It" he's the perfect fit with Belichick... ala Montana and Waish etc). Unselfish, hardworking, tough, team oriented ballplayers! The kind that brought us the first three Super Bowl rings. I hope people realize how rare this is! A formula based on team first and screw the whiners who say "throw me the damn ball". Those guys can go play in Cinn. A place that will put up with their crap. In New England we "move on". To coin a few phrases from Belichick and Parcels! Long live these kind of coaches!!!!

As for Dom Capers, and this is only a guess, he was brought in as insurance in case Belichick was suspended over the spy gate issue. He had head coaching experience and was a devotee of the 3-4 defense. Look for Capers to fill one of the open head coaching spots that have or will open up soon in the NFL.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts