Houston DUMB

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Houston DUMB

The Pats were able to do what they did without Gronk and on D they have healthier players back.  Conversely, Houston is a bit more dinged up.  Doesn't mean a blowout win, but, a win nonetheless.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I hope Gronk is effective blocking for the running game.  I also believe Hernandez is going to have a big game, they'll concentrate more on Gronk.   Be nice if Ridley can catch a few out of the back field.  That there alone would be a deadly weapon. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Nobody is ever going to accuse Wade Phillips of being innovative or intelligent. He has run the exact same defense with every team he has coached...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I would have thought Joseph on Lloyd. Maybe Houston is thinking Lloyd injured and not up to par?

I would have also thought Quin on Gronk?

I think Joseph on Wes is a draw. JAckson on Lloyd is advantage Lloyd if he is healthy. Gronk and Hernandez (if both healthy) an advantage over anyone Houston puts on them.

I am thinking Brady finds who over Bradie James is covering, be it TE or RB (Woody). Big play potential against James

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

I worked for a jets fan and when Brady went down with his knee ingury the guy whooped it up saying he was glad Brady got hurt. I tried to explain that even though I hate the jets I would never wish any of them hurt. He couldn't fathom the concept and just continued to laugh it up. That's why I think jets fans are even dumber than Phillups. They're Boogah eatahs. We all know the type. remember third grade and the kid in the back eating his boogahs cause he's too stupid to know any bettah. That's you jets. keep it up. You're looking real intelligent.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I can see it now.  Welker takes thier best CB out of the game or gets the double team most the game and people on here will be crying that Welker is old and shouldn't be re-signed because he isn't getting open.

Like I said all along, Welker makes this offense work.  Double him or put best defender on him, everyone else is free!  Don't double him or put best CB on him, Welker has a big game.

I expect Gronk, AH81, and Lloyd all to have big days if this is treu.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Hmmm. Wade Phillips seems to be worried. Dissing Wes before game not very smart at all. Announcing coverage? Right. They did have some success limiting Wes in last game. They did not have to deal with Gronk- Hern duo with Wes on field. Good luck with that coverage.

TB will find a open receiver. Lloyd is primed as well.  Not to mention the Pats running game, which continues to be a huge factor in generating offense. No way they shut down Ridley, Bolden, and Woodhead. Lots of weapons. Can't wait for game action.

GO PATS!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

And GO WES!

Sections
Shortcuts