Houston linebackers devastated with injuries....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Houston linebackers devastated with injuries....

3-4 Houston lb's are dealing with serious injuries. Could play a role in the seeding race, and be a big factor in two weeks. See the story on the Texans site if the link wont work, and they tend not to anymore. Whats the deal?

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Brooks-Reed-among-top-injury-concern

s-on-“MRI-Friday”/dcce6c64-1bda-406b-8156-98bb5911acc4

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Houston linebackers devastated with injuries....

We give them a good thumping they could go on a losing streak and lose the tie breaker to us for the # 2 seed. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yes. Brady against second string linebackers has the potential to be interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We give them a good thumping they could go on a losing streak and lose the tie breaker to us for the # 2 seed. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree.If the Pats give the Texans a REALLY good beatdown, who knows how they'll handle a  huge loss?They're a young team and it could be devastating for them. 

From what I've seen of them,their defense looks pretty shaky.It may be a big day for Brady and the offense. 

But first,the Pats need to focus on Miami and not look past them.That could be a trap game  although,I think Belichick will have them motivated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I expect it to be a real challenge and measure of the Patriots when these teams play. Houston has a very good QB (maybe second tier under Brady, Manning, Rodgers and maybe in the group with Rothlesberger, Ryan, Luck, RGIII), a very good RB and a great WR. They will test the D. I am glad we have a long week and then a game v the Dolphins before we go up against them. The extra rest and the next game might give the D a little more chance to gell with McCourty and Gregory taking up much of the safety work and Talib and Dennard getting time.

Anyone know that status of Chandler Jones?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

3-4 Houston lb's are dealing with serious injuries. Could play a role in the seeding race, and be a big factor in two weeks. See the story on the Texans site if the link wont work, and they tend not to anymore. Whats the deal? http ://www.houstontexan s.com/news/article-2/Brooks-Reed-among-top-injury-concerns-on-“MRI-Friday”/dcce6c64-1bda-406b-8156-98bb5911acc4

There's a chain link at the bottom of the post area. Highlight your link then click on the chain link and paste the link there.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Brooks-Reed-among-top-injury-concerns-on-“MRI-Friday”/dcce6c64-1bda-406b-8156-98bb5911acc4

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Check this out fellas

Ravens:                                                         Texans:

@ Chargers                                                    @ Titans

Steelers                                                          @ Patriots

@ Redskins                                                     Colts

Broncos                                                           Vikings

Giants                                                             @ Colts

@ Bengals

With that remaining schedule, either the #1 or the #2 seed is a real possibility for the Pats. I expect the Pats to beat Houston at home and I believe the Ponies will take 1 game from Houston. The only threat I see to Baltimore is , dare I say it, The Gi Aint's and maybe Washington. I will no doubt be paying a lot of attention to those two teams schedules.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Check this out fellas

@ Bengals

With that remaining schedule, either the #1 or the #2 seed is a real possibility for the Pats. I expect the Pats to beat Houston at home and I believe the Ponies will take 1 game from Houston. The only threat I see to Baltimore is , dare I say it, The Gi Aint's and maybe Washington. I will no doubt be paying a lot of attention to those two teams schedules.

[/QUOTE]

If I was Balt., Im not sure Id look past the Chargers. They might be just ticked off enough to do the unthinkable. Same thing with Denver going into KC tommorrow. Stranger things have happened......But the Ravens will lose, I think, to RG III, and may lose on the road to the Bengals if they are in the hunt for a WC the last week. Baltimore's schedule by far is the harder of the two.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Check this out fellas

@ Bengals

[/QUOTE]

Last year the Ravens lost a game down the stretch to San Diego.. a beat down on the road actually.  I could easily see Baltimore loosing to anyone remaining on their schedule, but I don't think Houston could loose to anyone besides the Pats... and even that may be a reach.

Unfortunately the Pats have to win out and have Bal or Hou loose 2 games to steal a 1 or 2 seed, and I don't see any of those things happening

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I agree that the 49ers are making a mistake by going with Kaepernick right now.  I know he looked great vs Chi, but it was 1 game without any film on him.  Smith was playing really well for them, definitally didn't do anything to warrant losing his job due to a concussion.  Not sure how this move will go over in the locker room...

Sections
Shortcuts