How about a fullback?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

How about a fullback?

Rashawn Jackson anybody?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: How about a fullback?

how about Jameson Konz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: How about a fullback?:
    how about Jameson Konz
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Good low round pick I think with some potential. I still like Jackson though, because he can run, block and catch. And I think we're better with a Heath Evans type guy for situational use.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nooyorkachusettes. Show Nooyorkachusettes's posts

What is a fullback?

No one has fullbacks anymore...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think Morris will remain in the FB type role this season with Hernadez coming in as a short yrd H-Back. Hernadez has the ability to have short runs but the best thing about having in the back field for short yards is that the other team is always going to have to wonder if he's going to swing out for the flat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

how about Jameson Konz FB/OLB (Kent State) or Richard Dickson TE/FB (LSU)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: How about a fullback?:
    how about Jameson Konz FB/OLB (Kent State) or Richard Dickson TE/FB (LSU)
    Posted by natesubs

Both of those guys are intriguing low-round picks. Dickson especially seems to be a decent pass receiver.  I like Jackson better though mostly because I think he can run in short yardage situations and might be a good guy to have around the goal line.

Sections
Shortcuts