How about a little support for Gangbangers from Dumb and Dumberer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

How about a little support for Gangbangers from Dumb and Dumberer

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/nfl_coverage/2013/07/pouncey_brothers_cause_stir_with_free_hernandez_hats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Re: How about a little support for Gangbangers from Dumb and Dumberer

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Other than arguing about what did the Pat's know about Hernandez and when did they know it, slamming and or defending BB  and slamming and or defending Kraft there hasn't been much going on over here at the Patriots Forum. 

I put this thread out 2 Days ago about two Former UF "Grads" one on the Dolphins and one on the Steelers waiving gangbanger signs in support of Hernandez.   

I'm kind of surprised that there was not one response in two days.    And I'm even more surprised that the thread is still on the front page.  It's one thing to talk about a Media Bias against the Patriots but it's another when there appears to be a growing negative bias on our own fan forum.

This place is getting worse and worse.  Ya, I know don't let the door hit me in the . . .  

I won't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I dont see any "gangbanger" signs in this picture

And this is the way is see the whole hat thing. They all went to school together. If you went to college and lived in the dorms, you would understand how close people can become with each other. They love AH and most likely see him as family at this point. So why wouldnt they support him? Its not like they're saying that murder is good or anything but that they want to see their friend free. They consider him innocent until proven guilty and even if he is proven guilty, im sure they would still support him and love him like before. That's what true friends do. So i don't see the big deal about this. Honestly i applaud them for having a backbone and showing some support. (Even though Mike apologized, Maurice didn't so he gets more credit.)

Well, perhaps my gangbanger sign recognition isn't up to speed but to the untrained eye it sure could be construed as in your face kind of gestures. 

I disagree about the friend stuff.  These guys get paid millions of dollars by the NFL and therefore whether they want to or not, their actions represent the NFL.    These players have the right of free speech to support their friend but also have a duty to their employer.

I think at best their actions were stupid. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I dont see any "gangbanger" signs in this picture

And this is the way is see the whole hat thing. They all went to school together. If you went to college and lived in the dorms, you would understand how close people can become with each other. They love AH and most likely see him as family at this point. So why wouldnt they support him? Its not like they're saying that murder is good or anything but that they want to see their friend free. They consider him innocent until proven guilty and even if he is proven guilty, im sure they would still support him and love him like before. That's what true friends do. So i don't see the big deal about this. Honestly i applaud them for having a backbone and showing some support. (Even though Mike apologized, Maurice didn't so he gets more credit.)

Well, perhaps my gangbanger sign recognition isn't up to speed but to the untrained eye it sure could be construed as in your face kind of gestures. 

I disagree about the friend stuff.  These guys get paid millions of dollars by the NFL and therefore whether they want to or not, their actions represent the NFL.    These players have the right of free speech to support their friend but also have a duty to their employer.

I think at best their actions were stupid. 

That is true but it isn't like they are supporting Jahar. The trial hasnt happened yet so it's a case of innocent until proven guilty. What if he goes to trial and the evidence is not as surefire as we think and he gets off? Stranger things have happened right? What i'm trying to say is that is it truly that big of a deal for the NFL that theyre supporting their friend? One that hasn't been convicted yet? If he was already convicted then yes i would agree but he has not so i personally don't see it as a big deal.

Perhaps we can agree to disagree on the friend support issue.   Also as a long time Patriot's fan who has been silent on this entire issue until now, I will say that I am totally shocked and disappointed that if guilty he would have risked thowing away everything he had.  

The Pouncey Brothers were also linked to the 2007 Florida Shooting with Hernandez.  I don't think they were ever accused of actually participating in the shooting but give me a break.   This is only circumstancial smoke surrounding these players but after awhile there is so much smoke it is difficult to see anything else. 

BTW although extremely doubtful, Whitey Bulger could somehow beat his case.  This would make him innocent in a court of law.  But innocent  - really?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I'm kind of surprised that there was not one response in two days.    And I'm even more surprised that the thread is still on the front page.  It's one thing to talk about a Media Bias against the Patriots but it's another when there appears to be a growing negative bias on our own fan forum.

This place is getting worse and worse.  Ya, I know don't let the door hit me in the . . .  

I won't.

The issue was addressed in a previous thread posted one day prior to yours

Funny picture..Not

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I won't.

The issue was addressed in a previous thread posted one day prior to yours

Funny picture..Not

Sorry about that.  I flat out missed that one. 

But at least we agree about how stupid that picture was.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, very stupid

One of them has since apologized. Not sure about the other

Sections
Shortcuts