How about a vote on what can be done about our worst Troll?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Re: How about a vote on what can be done about our worst Troll?

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I won't mention his name because that might be considered a personal attack.  But I will say that his current Screen Name begins with the letter J and in the past he also has gone by the name of Leon and Hess.

After I read the garbage thread he started yesterday, I was tempted to respond.  But then I thought why am I doing this?  This person obviously thrives on throwing out the type of comments that will get as many negative responses as possible.

I consider most Trolls to be classified as insects.  However when a Troll appears to a member of the Cockroach Order then IMO, to continue to feed this creature will only provide an ample supply of his favorite food to allow him to grow exponentially - At least in his own mind.   All you have to do is to look at the number of this Troll's negative posts over the last couple of weeks to see that they are growing.

If you as a Patriot's Fan and happen to enjoy sparring with this creature then this is your choice and I respect that.  But from this moment forward, I will not read or respond to what this Troll has to say.

This is just an idea of how to possibly starve this Cockroach out.  What say you?   Do you Vote to Feed Him or to Starve Him?

[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir,

Like yourself, I am a born and bred Pats fan, and will be attending the tailgate and game against the Texans. My Southern cousins, Periplaneta americana, (not to be confused with my other cousins, who are Panther and Jaguar fans..the Palmetto Bugs) will be hitching a ride with the Houston barbecue wagons rolling into the parking lots on Sunday.

I do take offense at your sweeping and disparaging characterization, and will happily settle for a tailgate party in your backyard maple, elm and birches.

Regards,

Anoplophora glabripennis

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its not very hard to ignore them or take what they say with a grain of salt. I don't understand why some posters fall right into their trap and get all fired up about it. I actually think Leon is pretty funny but Jints is starting to get annoying. His sour grapes, cr@p all over every topic discussed in the forum is getting pretty old.

[/QUOTE]

gotta call u on this one Z...thats twice u used the "sour grapes" line

about what exactly? since i consider myself a fairly objective fan i said before the season i would take 10-6 and playoff birth from my jints-and then i said after their atl and balt games that they did not deserve to make the playoffs and that some housecleaning/new faces were in order

in short, my giants did not perform well enough-injuries to key players and schedule were tough but they had it in their grasp at 8-5 in 1st place and missedthey'll be eback, they are never down for long-and until another team lifts the lombardi in 3 weeks or so i can still bask in the afterglow of a(nother) championship

that's sour grapes to you?

look at my posts before the season, during and after-you will see the same tone and objectivity with the usual fun at pats fans expense that goes with the territory-but nothing different fter jints were out so ur off base with that one-badly

matter of fact, it shows a thin-skinness i thought you logical, factual types didn't have

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea but it seems like you went to the SB 42 and 46 gloating even more than usual when the Jints faded. On top of that the continuous bashing of the Pats schedule. Its hard to find a post of yours without one or the other (unless its saying hiya to Rusty *rolls eyes*). And I wouldn't call it fun at Pats fans expense dude. Most of the posters here can't stand you, where is the fun in poking a beehive over and over?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to krismk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I won't mention his name because that might be considered a personal attack.  But I will say that his current Screen Name begins with the letter J and in the past he also has gone by the name of Leon and Hess.

After I read the garbage thread he started yesterday, I was tempted to respond.  But then I thought why am I doing this?  This person obviously thrives on throwing out the type of comments that will get as many negative responses as possible.

I consider most Trolls to be classified as insects.  However when a Troll appears to a member of the Cockroach Order then IMO, to continue to feed this creature will only provide an ample supply of his favorite food to allow him to grow exponentially - At least in his own mind.   All you have to do is to look at the number of this Troll's negative posts over the last couple of weeks to see that they are growing.

If you as a Patriot's Fan and happen to enjoy sparring with this creature then this is your choice and I respect that.  But from this moment forward, I will not read or respond to what this Troll has to say.

This is just an idea of how to possibly starve this Cockroach out.  What say you?   Do you Vote to Feed Him or to Starve Him?

[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir,

Like yourself, I am a born and bred Pats fan, and will be attending the tailgate and game against the Texans. My Southern cousins, Periplaneta americana, (not to be confused with my other cousins, who are Panther and Jaguar fans..the Palmetto Bugs) will be hitching a ride with the Houston barbecue wagons rolling into the parking lots on Sunday.

I do take offense at your sweeping and disparaging characterization, and will happily settle for a tailgate party in your backyard maple, elm and birches.

Regards,

Anoplophora glabripennis

[/QUOTE]

I just noticed your Avatar and apologyze.  I absolutely meant no offense toward Beetles.      LOL

It is the Periplaneta americana (Linnaeus) (Insecta: Blattodea: Blattidae)  or otherwise known as the American Cockroach to which I was making my comparison to our Resident Troll.

Cockroaches are a sneaky, hearty bunch and are one the most difficult insect to get rid of.  They keep coming back over and over again screaming their love for the New York Jets and Absolute Hatred of the New England Patriots.  Another description as provided by Terminex is "The American Cockroach is probably the largest of all five. The American cockroach has a yellow band across its head and is probably the largest of all the common species. As an adult it is about 1 to 1 and 1½ inches long. Its color is reddish brown with a pale brown or yellow border. As you can see from the photo it has a yellow band across its head. Both sexes have well developed wings but the males wings extend beyond the abdomen. Unfortunately our Resident Troll in question is so adaptive that it has obtained access to a computer and uses it's legs to type out semi decipherable messages.  

If nothing else works, perhaps we could reach out to Terminix while making sure that Beetles are not affected by any treatment against Cockroaches.   :)

http://www.nomorecockroaches.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the guy who feeds the beast is worse than the beast.

[/QUOTE]

Leon is hardly a beast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

What can be done about the trolls is VERY SIMPLE! IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY!!! But you folks refuse to ignore them and feel you must respond to every outrageous statement they make. heck a troll started a nonsense thread the other day and got 70+ replies! Now come threads like this. Stop feeding them and JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS PLEASE!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Its not very hard to ignore them or take what they say with a grain of salt. I don't understand why some posters fall right into their trap and get all fired up about it. I actually think Leon is pretty funny but Jints is starting to get annoying. His sour grapes, cr@p all over every topic discussed in the forum is getting pretty old.

[/QUOTE]

about what exactly? since i consider myself a fairly objective fan i said before the season i would take 10-6 and playoff birth from my jints-and then i said after their atl and balt games that they did not deserve to make the playoffs and that some housecleaning/new faces were in order

in short, my giants did not perform well enough-injuries to key players and schedule were tough but they had it in their grasp at 8-5 in 1st place and missedthey'll be eback, they are never down for long-and until another team lifts the lombardi in 3 weeks or so i can still bask in the afterglow of a(nother) championship

look at my posts before the season, during and after-you will see the same tone and objectivity with the usual fun at pats fans expense that goes with the territory-but nothing different fter jints were out so ur off base with that one-badly

matter of fact, it shows a thin-skinness i thought you logical, factual types didn't have

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea but it seems like you went to the SB 42 and 46 gloating even more than usual when the Jints faded. On top of that the continuous bashing of the Pats schedule. Its hard to find a post of yours without one or the other (unless its saying hiya to Rusty *rolls eyes*). And I wouldn't call it fun at Pats fans expense dude. Most of the posters here can't stand you, where is the fun in poking a beehive over and over?

[/QUOTE]

everything u say has merit and debatability but u said "sour grapes" and i said no, it was anything but that-i try hard not to be a sour grapes type-i get enough of that from pats fans here

the pats schedule is just an objective point i said since before the season, not after the giants were out and i feel it's a fair point, that's all

and the two sb's are  in the past to me EXCEPT when i get the usual cheapshots and -as u put  it -sour grapes comments about luck and eli sucks blah blah blah...hey i am just defending my team-i rarely if ever mention..well...u know  :  )

btw hiya queenie! (rolls eyes)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Threads like this one is one of the main reason they keep coming, if you ignore them completely they'll leave, but for the look of it, you guys can't ignore them. I bet most of the post each poster here has is  from replying more than 10x per threads started by the trolls, that will never stop until YOU take matters in to your own hands and IGNORE them..

Good luck trying..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Threads like this one is one of the main reason they keep coming, if you ignore them completely they'll leave, but for the look of it, you guys can't ignore them. I bet most of the post each poster here has is  from replying more than 10x per threads started by the trolls, that will never stop until YOU take matters in to your own hands and IGNORE them..

Good luck trying..

[/QUOTE]

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I gather you guys are talking about leon the bugboy. Over the years he's been trolling here the thing that always makes him go away is to talk about what a loser he is in his threads but never address him directly. I frustrates him and he leaves. His trolling is all about getting attention.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What can be done about the trolls is VERY SIMPLE! IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY!!! But you folks refuse to ignore them and feel you must respond to every outrageous statement they make. heck a troll started a nonsense thread the other day and got 70+ replies! Now come threads like this. Stop feeding them and JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS PLEASE!

[/QUOTE]

Leon has been trolling here for years. Nothing will make him go permenently. His whole self image revolves around his virtual tough guy act here.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CornHole12. Show CornHole12's posts

LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The best solution would be to have the "ignore" button. Maybe we can suggest this feature to board admins as an improvement? Oh, wait...

[/QUOTE] Actually, I have never placed anyone on "ignore".  Reading some of their posts make me glad I DO have a brain and can make lucid posts.  Besides, laughter adds years to your life and I have a life expectancy of 125 years now, and growing, since I started reading these discussions!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The best solution would be to have the "ignore" button. Maybe we can suggest this feature to board admins as an improvement? Oh, wait...

[/QUOTE] Actually, I have never placed anyone on "ignore".  Reading some of their posts make me glad I DO have a brain and can make lucid posts.  Besides, laughter adds years to your life and I have a life expectancy of 125 years now, and growing, since I started reading these discussions!

[/QUOTE]

So 3 Stooges fans should be immortal right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Speaking of the famous trolls what ever became of togah? The Dolts fan and Jughead, Dungheap, and PoliANUS apologist who used to disappear everytime the Pats bounced them from the playoffs in the 2001-2004 period? And we cant forget he disappeared after the piped in crowd noise CD stated skipping in the game against the Pats in Ind...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HONDA RIDES HIS LITTLE ROADSTER AROUND THE BLOCK