How about Arrington costing us the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: How about Arrington costing us the game

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

So we just ignore the fact that Arrington's horrible football skills lead directly to the game winning TD and blame a talentless receiving crew for the loss?

i say we blame both.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

So we just ignore the fact that Arrington's horrible football skills lead directly to the game winning TD and blame a talentless receiving crew for the loss?

Oh no, it wasn't just the receivers. It was also the o-line, the running backs, the playcalling, and yes even the untouchable Brady had an errant throw or two. Remember it's a team game and the entire offensive unit worked together to achieve that piteous display that we all had to bear witness to.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:

The Pats come away with 6 points on 12 posessions and you hang this loss on Arrington, you're delusional.

I was trying to think of how to phrase my response to this post, but I can't do any better than this.

"+1"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Come on man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

I love how TTroll can't answer a simple question.

Fact:

Brady has not played well all year when he doesn't have a great run game.

Our D has been unbelievable so far. Arguabluy the best in the NFL right now.

Ya, all QB's have great games when their O-line can't block.

When they are on their azz all game

When their backs can't run

And their receivers can't catch.

Thank F YOU, BB.  First to last in a flash.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Not sure how you can point a finger at anybody on defense when you score 6 points. 6 points! 

That's like blaming a pitcher who throws a complete game and loses 1-0 on an error.

Why would anyone blame the Pitcher?  You blame the error maker, Arrington.  

What is your opinion of Brady's play today?

Even your buddy Mt Hurl, who has at least 5 Brady dolls in his closet, said Brady sucked. It happens. He's human.  He had a bad game.

You can say it, TTroll!  You can do it! We know you can!

Repeat after me, our golden boy QB, Tom Brady at 17 million per year, had a bad game with wild throws to wide open WRS and had poor reads all day long.

Come on, TTroll!  You can do it!  Take your hand out of that Vaseline jar and put that Brady doll down and give it a try!

Five Brady dolls in my closet? Got to admit that one was kind of funny. LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts