How about talking about the NEXT game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How about talking about the NEXT game?

No matter how much we harp about last night's debacle, it won't change a thing.  Yes, for some it means getting stuff off your chest and venting your frustrations about the inequities many seem to have seen last night, inclunding many in the media, but, when all is said and done, the newspaper, on-line websites and everyone else has the Pats at 1- 2.  Let's move on to Buffalo and get us some buffalo meet to chew on!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: How about talking about the NEXT game?

Agreed. Although, this game ended close to midnight, just 12 hours ago. It's still fresh, and fans have a right to get it off of their chest.

Come Wednesday, this chatter has to be done with.

It's all about Buffalo, minus CJ Spiller.

This team better come out clicking on all cylanders, they have a lot to prove.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You may not believe this, but I have more confidence in this team right now.

[/QUOTE]

Me, too. Two losses by a combined 3 points is nothing to get worked up over. The Pats D was FAR better at the end of last season than they were at the beginning. I expect the same will happen this year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You may not believe this, but I have more confidence in this team right now.

[/QUOTE]

Me, too. Two losses by a combined 3 points is nothing to get worked up over. The Pats D was FAR better at the end of last season than they were at the beginning. I expect the same will happen this year.

[/QUOTE]

count me in.

i see improvement on the d. secondary did okay considering the lack of pressure on the qb. also they are getting to the underneath receiver more quickly than last year. i am confident the pass rush will be fixed. there's much more talent on the front 7 than last year. it's just a matter of figuring out how to best use it.

on o, vereen and hernandez will eventually come back

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this team has alot of work to do.....they should beat buffalo....but i wont be shocked if they lose again....this team just doesnt have it right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Buffalo is screwed next week. This team is going to come out with something to prove and will blow out the Bills. I'm not worried at all as long as the refs call a decent game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Bills top 2 RBs are out.  That will be a huge help.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

the sea v gbp game helped me moved on from last night... let's talk about the next game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Bills at home - which means 4 - 7 horrible calls in their favor.  It will be a tough game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bills at home - which means 4 - 7 horrible calls in their favor.  It will be a tough game.

[/QUOTE]

paranoia deep destroyer

-the kinks

[/QUOTE]

It's paranoia THE destroyer. 

You can't even get the lyrics to a Kinks song right.  No wonder people don't talk to you and find your presence unacceptable. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Google it loser - I own the album.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Google it loser - I own the album.

[/QUOTE]

okay then - paranoia the destroyer

sentiments the same either way

[/QUOTE]

yes it is the same sentiment:  you're an idiot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree. That's what the NFL has become. Horrible calls that determine the outcome of many games. I don't like to blame refs but its become ridiculous. Some of the P.I. calls are insane, in many cases the db doesn't even touch the reciever and the flag gets thrown. Like we've seen many times against the Colts (2006 AFC Championship game) , they have lost because of a phantom call. 3rd down, deep pass incomplete, wait a minute.... flag.... first and goal from the 3 yard line in what should have been a stop near mid field.. Its ruining the game. 

Then there are the non calls, Sunday night,  the Ravens tackle has Ninc in a bear hug, preventing him from making the easy sack on 3rd down,  allowing another long completion and 1st and goal.. 

Yes, expect a few horrible calls to go against the Patriots on Sunday. Hopefully they will play so well that the officials can't keep them from winning the game. 1-3 isn't out of it by any means but its not good considering that they still have a few more tough games left on the schedule.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

yeah... but u sing it

paranoya dee distroyah

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Already setting up the "it's the refs" potential excuse... !!  Paranoia is right!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

how can you not have concerns? The Bills o-line is playing better than expected, and the Pats d-line really did not play well against the Ravens.

I do feel against the Bills, the Pats o-line can establish the run game, and expect to see a very healthy dose of Ridley. I also think that the Bills defensive back 4 is playing well against the wide outs, but expect more from Gronk this week.

Fitz will challenge the Pats Safeties all day, turnovers can behad, will the Pats make them?

I expect a tough day, Pats win a close game.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Pats D needs to stop the run and get pressure on Fitz. Offensively the OL has to fend off the Bills pass rush and give Brady time to shred the Bills secondary.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

sounds like Fred Taylor may play this week..............we always have a hard time stopping him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You guys are cuckoos!  Pezzy said so!

[/QUOTE]
     What does the cuckoo's blaming the O and giving the D a pass have to do with this?

Not sure about any one else but you surely are in to the cuckoo category.

Sections
Shortcuts