How about that Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

Re: How about that Sanchez

HA HA.....Dirty Sanchez....Most Overatted QB in the league! Nice line...8/23 50 yards 3 fumbles 1 int = 33 % passer rating. Gotta be the most inaccurate passer in the NFL. Makes Romo look like Brady!!!  J . E . T. S   S. U. C. K!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I can just hear the comments this week from Scott, Ryan, Holmes, and Mason. They won't be good.
    They will be so mad they lost the last 2 games the trash talk will really pick up against us and they will be real mad when they get here.

I just hope we can stop some of their players and get the "W" in a division game which we need and I hope Herandez is back as well. We need him and Rob to play really well and Ridley too.

On another note the Ravens look tough and we do play them soon.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Awwwwww pooor Sanchini lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: How about that Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]does Mangold make that much of difference?
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]
    imagnie going from a center better than Koppen to a center worse than Connolly.  That's tough to overcome against Ngata and CO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

When the Jets trolls make their appearence this week don't forget to remind them that the best team in New York is 600 miles from the Meadowlands. If the division ends up being a battle between us and the Bills a certain team in green won't be playing in January.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE] Time for a new photo shoot Sanchez!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

How's this

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

this was very enjoyable to watch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Like some have said on here , the jets just arn't very good right now. Sanchez gsan't progressed at all imo. It's screen passes or Keller running the seem. Their defense is vulnerable against the run , something to be said about that. Also you really can take advantage of their linebackers and S's. Hopefully we have a healthy TE tandem next week. The key for us is not turning the ball over. No big plays on S/T's for them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]I can just hear the comments this week from Scott, Ryan, Holmes, and Mason. They won't be good. They will be so mad they lost the last 2 games the trash talk will really pick up against us and they will be real mad when they get here. I just hope we can stop some of their players and get the "W" in a division game which we need and I hope Herandez is back as well. We need him and Rob to play really well and Ridley too. On another note the Ravens look tough and we do play them soon.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

the patriots do not play the ravens in the regular season this year, although i suspect they will make the playoffs

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I still can't believe people were still trying to defend Sanchez saying he was a good QB before the season started. This guy has been a subpar starter his first 2 years and hasn't shown much improvement this year. Again the biggest stats I hold QB's to are TD:Turn over ratio, completion %, and QB rating all of which Sanchez is in the bottom of the league. Another 1st round bust for the Jets

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He actually out stunk Flacco.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Why is Sanchez in this league?  Why does he make that much money?

Like Lackey, Sanchez should be giving money back. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He gave more to the Jets then Russell gave to the Raiders? I don't know what to say about that King truthfully. Sanchez is nothing but a subpar starter who I wouldn't start over Hoyer at this point. IMO Sanchez has more talent and is flashier but I think Hoyer is a game manager and I'd much rather have a consistent game manager that you know what you'll get out of than a flashy QB who is doctor jeckle and mr hyde any day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3993225. Show user_3993225's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How about that Sanchez : Isn't it fascinating? Two facts that are not coincidental: In 2009 and 2010, the Jets rushing attack was top 3 and their D, top 10. Also, Mark Sanchez was protected by both of these aspects. If you watch Sanchez play, he is clearly the worst top 10 QB pick since Jamarcus Russell or David Carr. Even Rex Grossman has had a better career than Sanchez to this point. Think about that. They paid Sanchez 17 million in 2009 and 2010 and he took a paycut in 2011 to 13 million. This is supposed to be a breakout year for him and without a top notch run game, he is flat out terrible. Even Alex Smith has been better as a top 10 pick.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I think you are being a little harsh on Sanchez.  Obviously he hasn't performed at the level of a top 5 pick, but he has definitely provided more value than Jamarcus Russell and considering Grossman played a combined 8 games his first 3 years it's hard to say that he is worse than him as well.  Furthermore David Carr I think was a bigger bust.  Yes the Texans were a worse team, but Carr was always holding the ball for way too long.

I don't really think Sanchez has demonstrated he will be a consistent threat, but arguing that he is the biggest bust ever after that Ravens game is a little premature.  No one could have played well with how the Jets offensive line played.