How about that Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

How about that Welker

Cost us a TD with a drop of what should of been a walk into the end zone in the 1st, we had to settle for 3.   Then he drops what would of been a 1st down pass on the 3 and out in the 4th.  That lead to an easy Bill TD.

That's 11 points he cost us....not cool.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: How about that Welker

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cost us a TD with a drop of what should of been a walk into the end zone in the 1st, we had to settle for 3.   Then he drops what would of been a 1st down pass on the 3 and out in the 4th.  That lead to an easy Bill TD.

[/QUOTE]

hes good. but not 50 mil good.

has had some clutch drops said last year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

was welker also responsible for the number of points that were given up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just commenting on this on another thread. I'm also sick of hearing what a great ability Brandon loyd has. We had a lot of Drops out of these 2 this year. Let's hope this is the end of the drops for our receiver crew. It's not getting any easier when we get to Houston and San Fran.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Just focusing on Welker here not the Defense.  We score that easy walkin TD in the first instead of a FG, that last Bills drive doesn't matter.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Who cares about Welker when this defense plays like a BOSS? Defense baby! Wooowhooo!! We going to the Super Bowl baby!! True dat! Warning were out people - this defense is coming thru!! It took 5 years to build, but man this is what team building looks like. How about Ninc, huh? Oh man is he the shizzle or what? Damn I swear the more he grows that facial hair and the darker he paints those glare makeup under his eyes...the better he plays! This guy IS VRABEL...all...duh...waaaayyaaay!!

TO THE SUPER BOWL MAN - TO THE SUPER BOWOOOLLLLAHHH!!

Just wait until Belichick gets Chung back man, just wait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just commenting on this on another thread. I'm also sick of hearing what a great ability Brandon loyd has. We had a lot of Drops out of these 2 this year. Let's hope this is the end of the drops for our receiver crew. It's not getting any easier when we get to Houston and San Fran.

[/QUOTE]

Good point Rerun, Lloyd needs to start stepping it up to a higher level.  He's playing like a #3 WR and we need him to be a #1.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Just focusing on Welker here not the Defense.  We score that easy walkin TD in the first instead of a FG, that last Bills drive doesn't matter.   

[/QUOTE]

He definately had better hands when he was single.  Maybe he needs to go back to whatever he was doing to strengthen them back when. :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who cares about Welker when this defense plays like a BOSS? Defense baby! Wooowhooo!! We going to the Super Bowl baby!! True dat! Warning were out people - this defense is coming thru!! It took 5 years to build, but man this is what team building looks like. How about Ninc, huh? Oh man is he the shizzle or what? Damn I swear the more he grows that facial hair and the darker he paints those glare makeup under his eyes...the better he plays! This guy IS VRABEL...all...duh...waaaayyaaay!!

TO THE SUPER BOWL MAN - TO THE SUPER BOWOOOLLLLAHHH!!

Just wait until Belichick gets Chung back man, just wait.

[/QUOTE]

The Defense being what it is (horrible) magnifies Welkers catching the ball issues.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He definately had better hands when he was single.  Maybe he needs to go back to whatever he was doing to strengthen them back when. :-)

[/QUOTE]

I noticed after I got married I had to started using a bottle opener on twist offs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I noticed after I got married I had to started using a bottle opener on twist offs.

[/QUOTE]

lmao...shouldn't the hands be getting stronger after the sex stops after getting married?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

was welker also responsible for the number of points that were given up?

[/QUOTE]

not the point. Wes cost us some points withe those drops

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rerun85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good point Rerun, Lloyd needs to start stepping it up to a higher level.  He's playing like a #3 WR and we need him to be a #1.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.. We bring these top flight receivers in and the only one that has had an impact was Moss. It's almost like they're intimidated by the atmosphere. They get paid millions to catch anything that they can get their hands on. These guys have performed but it could be much better and I hope it is come the playoffs.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Yeah one more commentator talking about Lloyd's body control and I'm literally going to throw up. He spends more time twisting and turning than catching the ball. Reminds me of Laurence Maroney. All tease and doesn't deliver. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao...shouldn't the hands be getting stronger after the sex stops after getting married?

[/QUOTE]

Still newly wed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Last I seen Welker wasn't the only one who dropped them today. 

BTW, Wes Welker catches over 70 pecent of the passes he is targeted on for the past 6 years... Beat that!! Andre Johnson and Larry Fitgerald can't even beat that.  I will take a few drops here and there for that over 70% catches/targets anyday!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BTW, Wes Welker catches over 70 pecent of the passes he is targeted on for the past 6 years... Beat that!! Andre Johnson and Larry Fitgerald can't even beat that.  I will take a few drops here and there for that over 70% catches/targets anyday!!!

[/QUOTE]

One of those 30% drops cost us a Super Bowl.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

shame pats wont pay him

[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is but they can't pay everyone dude. We don't know what they are going to do, maybe they will pay him, I hope so. I don't get where the Patriots are cheap, they spend close to the cap every year . They have to hold some money in case they need to sign a player due to injury. What ever they have been doing has worked the past 12 years.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yes I agree, wish they did. He's a huge part of the offense.

Sections
Shortcuts