How about this in Free Agency....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

How about this in Free Agency....

Karlos Dansby.  He'll be an unrestricted free agent, since he was franchised last off-season.  He'll be looking for a long-term contract, but I think it would be well worth the money.  I believe he's an OLB, correct me if i'm wrong tho. 

I don't think AZ will resign him, since they're a pretty cheap organization but since they'll have 2 franchise tags (as well everyone else) they might slap that on him again.. but i'm not sure about that tho. 

Anyone else think he'd be a great fit in Foxboro? 

I think he would solve a big pass-rush problem.  With him on one side, TBC on the other, and a rotation between Mayo, Guyton, McKenzie in the middle I think it could be a good group of LB's.  TBC wouldn't have to be a "#1" guy for pass-rushing, which he is far from anyways. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: How about this in Free Agency....

Dansby is an ILB
    58Dansby, KarlosILBACT6'4"25011/3/19816Auburn

He is not dominant, but he makes plays.  I have liked him for a while.  Would love to see him here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I'd rather have D'Qwell Jackson if he becomes available - depends on the CBA.

Dansby wouldn't be bad, though.  I assume he's a good leader and presence by the fact that he was a captain.

BUT a captain who was franchised won't come cheaply.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

bmadmax82...That will NEVER happen!!!

Jason Taylor will stay with the Dolphins or retire...he wants to retire a Dolphin.

Sections
Shortcuts