How about Tully Banta Cain?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregRod87. Show GregRod87's posts

How about Tully Banta Cain?

Was this guy killing them yesterday? I mean...he was good when he was here in the past.  Looks like the few away from the Pats plus that new contract lit two new fires under his bunz!   He was incredible yesterday!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: How about Tully Banta Cain?

He wasn't cut to light a fire under him, it was done to extend his contract.  The contract he was currently playing under could not be extended, so in order to keep him after this year, they neede to cut him, and resign him to a new deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

He was amped up all day, and was playing hard until he heard the whistle.  He's getting great pressure off the edge, and hopefully he'll continue bringing pressure and landing great hits!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregRod87. Show GregRod87's posts

Mbeaulieu....so he wasn't cut and hooked up with th 49ers for a year or two? Thats what I meant. I understood the latest contract issue..however....with his contract being extended....he must have gotten hella happy!

It showed this past Sunday...

Thats all I was saying..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeachRooster. Show BeachRooster's posts

He looks good. Keep it up TBC!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

nitpicking here but when he went to S.F. 49ers he wasn't cut they chose not to resign him.
    Going beyond that I have to say he is playing with a seemingly higher then average motor.  I like what he brings to the defense and liked it when they let him go to S.F.
    In a deeper meaning realm I think this is going to be possibly the end of the A. Thomas experiment so to speak. They won't cut him (too much of a cap hit to do that before the season is over) but I would look for them to try and trade him for a pick after the season is over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

This season has been full of surprises.  Who would have thought TBC would be emerge as one of our better pass rushers?  Who would have thought this guy named Brandon McGowan would emerge as he has?  Who would have thought Myron Prior would be a stud?  Who would have thought Mike Wright would be a good pass rusher?  Always nice to be surprised.

Good for TBC.  Keep surprising us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamalot23. Show jamalot23's posts

NO GregRod he wasn't cut.. his contract with the Pats ran out and he became a Free Agent.  San Fran gave him crazy money and the Pats choose to let him make the big bucks somewhere else.  He was never cut for perfomance issues with the Pats....

In Response to Re: How about Tully Banta Cain?:
    [QUOTE]Mbeaulieu....so he wasn't cut and hooked up with th 49ers for a year or two? Thats what I meant. I understood the latest contract issue..however....with his contract being extended....he must have gotten hella happy! It showed this past Sunday... Thats all I was saying..
    Posted by GregRod87[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tampoof. Show tampoof's posts

TBC as well as the youngsters on defense are really starting to come into there own. The Patriots should continue to make big plays on Defense. The youth will grow and continue to get better with each game. Thanks to BB for bringing in some youth to go with the Jr Seaus of the world. Us fans couldn't have asked for a better acquistion of talented players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fredtangel. Show fredtangel's posts

Thomas  was a starter outside yesterday but was quickly pulled from the main rotation, it doesn't look like he will be seeing much PT. TBC grew up in the bay area went to Cal and jumped at the chance to go home and play in the bay specially for the doe they offered him. He quickly learned you can't go home again. He always could rush the passer but the way he ate up the run yesterday has shown that TBS has elevated it and he IS  back home!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Hats off to the Coaching staff & front office. This team is in the middle of a rebuilding stage and still very good & fun to watch. ¿Contenders? we´ll se how they do in the next 5 games, but one thing is for sure, next year there´ll be as much changes and drafting as this year.

As long as we have brady, this team will make the playoffs, and then, everything can happen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: How about Tully Banta Cain?:
    [QUOTE]NO GregRod he wasn't cut.. his contract with the Pats ran out and he became a Free Agent.  San Fran gave him crazy money and the Pats choose to let him make the big bucks somewhere else.  He was never cut for perfomance issues with the Pats.... In Response to Re: How about Tully Banta Cain? :
    Posted by jamalot23[/QUOTE]

You beat me to the answer, thanks.

Sections
Shortcuts