How AFC will shakedown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

How AFC will shakedown

Colts will beat Texans, we beat the Fish get #2.

Cincy @ Hous

Indy @ Balty

Hous comes back to NE

Indy beats balty, then Den then comes to NE and loses to Patriots in another beat down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: How AFC will shakedown

Patriots beat [ insert name ] @ [ insert stadium ]  on their way to beating [ Insert name ] to win thier 4 Super Bowl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Cincy @ Hous

Indy @ Balty

Hous comes back to NE

Indy beats balty, then Den then comes to NE and loses to Patriots in another beat down.

But wouldn't we be going to Denver in this scenario?  Denver would be number one seed, unless they lose to KC next week, which is unlikely. I think the more likely scenario is we're the number 3 seed and end up getting Cincy at home, then have to go to Denver.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Cincy @ Hous

Indy @ Balty

Hous comes back to NE

If the Colts beat the Texans and the Pats win, Denver will get number one. That means they aint comin' to NE, and if the Pats beat them it will have to be at Mile High, and it aint gonna be a beatdown. NE would be lucky to get put of there with a win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Cincy @ Hous

Indy @ Balty

Hous comes back to NE

If the Colts beat the Texans and the Pats win, Denver will get number one. That means they aint comin' to NE, and if the Pats beat them it will have to be at Mile High, and it aint gonna be a beatdown. NE would be lucky to get put of there with a win.

He posted that the Colts would beat the Ravens and the Broncos.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Cincy @ Hous

Indy @ Balty

Hous comes back to NE

He posted that the Colts would beat the Ravens and the Broncos.

Yep

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Cincy @ Hous

Indy @ Balty

Hous comes back to NE

yeah, but the scenario is Denver will host Indy and lose, Indy comes to NE

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Cincy @ Hous

Indy @ Balty

Hous comes back to NE

yeah, but the scenario is Denver will host Indy and lose, Indy comes to NE

Im all for that. I dont like the idea of going to see cousin Gomer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

IMO, NE shall run the table in the AFC.

I believe it shall be a Sea-NE SB. Due to momentum (as it currently stands), I give Sea a slight edge. However, HOFer BB has gotten the D in good form, and Brady is an ATG, and seems possessed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We'll beat Cincy, then we'll beat Denver and then we'll take it to Houston. 

I think this team can beat anyone if they play to their potential, but it will require a healthy Dennard, Talib, Spikes and Gronkowski. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I like how we match up against those teams as apposed to Baltimore and The Colts. Brady always has trouble with Baltimore for some reason and I don't want to see them unless we have to.

The Colts have those speedy WRs that are a match-up nightmare for our DBs, I'd rather not have to face them again. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Cincy @ Hous

Indy @ Balty

Hous comes back to NE

I would be okay with that..  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Nothing Changes

Houston # 1 Bye

Denver # 2 Bye

New England # 3

Bal # 4

Colts #5

Bengals #6

New England hosts Bengals, New England Wins

Baltimore hosts the Colts, Baltimore Wins

Houston gets Bal, Houston Wins

Denver gets New England, New England Wins as it should be

New England goes to Houston, as it should be, and New England Wins

New England will get to settle up with the "talkers" Seattle, as it should be

New England finally gets to try on that 4th SB ring and TB gets that 4th title, as it should be.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

And posters say my posts are just to post something?--discussing hypothetical playoff scenerios? Okay!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Colts have nothing to play for. Win or lose, does not change their seed. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

So the Colts backups are going to beat Houston who needs the win?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

every time I read one of your blogs, it turns to shiot and gets drained down the turlet. 'pride goeth before destruction'. I had 200 t-shirts printed for the 42 SB. How did that turn out? Like TB says, 'one game at a time'. 'One game at a time".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Nothing Changes

Houston # 1 Bye

Denver # 2 Bye

New England # 3

Bal # 4

Colts #5

Bengals #6

New England hosts Bengals, New England Wins

Baltimore hosts the Colts, Baltimore Wins

Houston gets Bal, Houston Wins

Denver gets New England, New England Wins as it should be

New England goes to Houston, as it should be, and New England Wins

New England will get to settle up with the "talkers" Seattle, as it should be

New England finally gets to try on that 4th SB ring and TB gets that 4th title, as it should be.

great post nomorepension.  It would be a well earned title if everything comes down to what you mention here....Cincy,@Den and @Hou.....We know they can beat anyone - anywhere.  I fully confident they can do this home or away....they are a great road team who has tremendous amounts of experience as well, which I think definetly helps!....these other teams (besides Denver) don't really....
    We'll see, should be fun either way....

I don't mind playing Seattle again, that would be great getting them out of their Seattle superlink stadium....or whatever it's called today...

GO PATS!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

are they playing their backups? with their HC coming back I figured they be trying to win

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

are they playing their backups? with their HC coming back I figured they be trying to win

Sections
Shortcuts