How bad are the Steelers and Ravens going to beat on each other?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

How bad are the Steelers and Ravens going to beat on each other?

If things go the way they should the Pats will be playing one of these teams next week and hopefully they get battered and bruised up. I'm looking forward to this game from a fan stand point. Both teams hate each other and basically all their games go down to the wire and there is usually some heavy hitting going on. I give the Steelers a slight edge because they are at home and I  believe Ben hasn't lost to a Flacco led Ravens. Who's do you with will win and who would you rather play against. I'd prefer the Steelers. Brady does very well against that defense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: How bad are the Steelers and Ravens going to beat on each other?

A Steeler fan told me today, he hates the Jets, but wants them to win because he doesn't think the Steelers can beat the Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: How bad are the Steelers and Ravens going to beat on each other?:
    [QUOTE]A Steeler fan told me today, he hates the Jets, but wants them to win because he doesn't think the Steelers can beat the Patriots.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

I think they can, but it's definitely not as easy.  The Steelers lost a close game  to the Jets without Polamalu and the rematch would once again take place at home.  They got blown out by the Patriots WITH Polamalu.  They still have three or four linebackers who would all start on the Patriots.  I wouldn't sleep on the Steelers, even without an offensive line.

But the physical toll that game will take on those two teams definitely works in the Pats' favor, even if I wouldn't ever hope for injuries (bad karma)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Steelers Ravens game is going to be a blood bath for sure!  Looking forward to watching this game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: How bad are the Steelers and Ravens going to beat on each other?:
    [QUOTE]The Steelers Ravens game is going to be a blood bath for sure!  Looking forward to watching this game.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Same here. That's going to be a knock-down-drag-out fight.

Aren't the Ravens the ones that broke Ben's nose?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

How Bad?

Hugely Bad.

And the following week they are going to have to head up to Foxboro.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How bad are the Steelers and Ravens going to beat on each other? : Same here. That's going to be a knock-down-drag-out fight. Aren't the Ravens the ones that broke Ben's nose?
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Yep and he still beat them. Toolbag antics and morals aside Ben is a winner and will be a tough out although the Pats handed him one of his only 2 losses in the playoffs on their way to a trophy :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Steelers are weak at the cornerback position which is a big time advantage for the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

With Baltimore-Bitchburgh you've got two teams who pried themselves on playing tough, physical defense (as opposed to just talking about it). This time of year, every team is battered and bruised, and you can well believe that whichever team survives this war of attrition (the Steelers, I'm guessing) is going to be nursing its wounds well into next week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Whether this game is close or not,these two teams will be beating on each other for 60 minutes.Why?Because that's who and what they are.Good,bad or indifferent talent,evenly matched or not,a rout underway or a tight game down to the final possession,these teams will be hitting and hitting hard before,during and after the whistle.It is the philosophy and character of both teams to attack with ferocity off the snap regardless of the situation in the game and when teams like this collide,even if there are no significant injuries(and none of us should ever hope for injuries,but I'm sure more than a few Pats fans wouldn't mind if Suggs turned an ankle or two)everyone who sets foot to turf in this game will be sore three or four days.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]A Steeler fan told me today, he hates the Jets, but wants them to win because he doesn't think the Steelers can beat the Patriots.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

he's right and the jests can't beat us either