How bad is Mayo's knee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmatador1225. Show elmatador1225's posts

How bad is Mayo's knee

Is this going to be a lasting injury?  There isnt much being said so far, other than the fact that it probably isnt season ending.  Should the Pats be looking for someone to fill the void?  We seem pretty light in the area of LB. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Re: How bad is Mayo's knee

He sprained his MCL hell prob be out 6 weeks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In Response to Re: How bad is Mayo's knee:
    Posted by xxcodyfxx

Is that you Bill? I thought you didnt give out injury info. Thanks for your opinion whoever you are

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Posted by xxcodyfxx

Not a serious injury, i bet Mayo only misses 4 weeks, this is an opportunity for Guyton to show his skills.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Belichick will tell you the extent of Mayo's (or anyone's) injury when he feels that information will be of no use to you or when he thinks that disinforming you about it suits his purposes, and not before.

Are you new here?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Lightning strikes twice against Patriots on consecutive opening days...as Mayo is lost for 6-8 weeks with an MCL sprain. This is an injury that the Pats can ill afford. They have their work cut out for them now: http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/.

Will Tedy Bruschi or Junior Seau now unretire?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

If the Pats are to bring in another guy, wouldn't that necessitate a roster move, like putting Mayo on IR, which would gank him for the year?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Not a problem ... just move AD inside, like they did last night.  Woods and TBC can handle OLB duties.  Alexander's been in the system a long time, he can fill in to spell Guyton and AD.  Even Ninkovich looks good.  Depth prevails again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

If the Pats are to bring in another guy, wouldn't that necessitate a roster move, like putting Mayo on IR, which would gank him for the year?
    Posted by prairiemike

I hear Maroney is due to be cut any day now...right after Ben Watson Smile.

Seriously, I am still surprised Slater wasn't put on IR considering his elbow getting 45 new degrees of swing to it....He'd be my candidate to free up an MLB spot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

An MCL sprain can be as short as one week or none, and as long as six. I have never heard six for a sprain, only a tear. And I have seen people with tears come back in as little as two.

Let's wait for the timetable to develop instead of relying on doom and gloom rumors . . .you know, the same kind that said Brady wouldn't be ready until mid-season.

Sections
Shortcuts