How big will the fine be for crybaby Lewis's blatant hit that lost them the game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

How big will the fine be for crybaby Lewis's blatant hit that lost them the game.

I don't think even ray is oblivious enough to whine about the call that cost them the game.

I wonder if he will get a fine so large that it sets a precedent considering how blatant it was and all of his whining.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: How big will the fine be for crybaby Lewis's blatant hit that lost them the game.

Idk if the Ravens and terrell suggs got away  with the cheap shots on brady last week who knows if ray ray will even get fined... just saying, i think he will but you never know..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

Re: How big will the fine be for crybaby Lewis's blatant hit that lost them the game.

In Response to Re: How big will the fine be for crybaby Lewis's blatant hit that lost them the game.:
    [QUOTE]Idk if the Ravens and terrell suggs got away  with the cheap shots on brady last week who knows if ray ray will even get fined... just saying, i think he will but you never know..
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

I think he will get a huge fine because they didn't get any fines last week, almost a free pass, but I think Goodell will come down hard.