How bout that Cheifs Defense?!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Re: How bout that Cheifs Defense?!

They have alot of 1st round talent on that D.  Very few busts.  Good drafts for the past 4-5 years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Very excited for the Chiefs. I think their defense looked impressive, fast and aggressive. I hope they Chiefs win their division as I cannot stand the Chargers..also like to see Romeo and Charlie do well..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: How bout that Cheifs Defense?!:
    [QUOTE]Very excited for the Chiefs. I think their defense looked impressive, fast and aggressive. I hope they Chiefs win their division as I cannot stand the Chargers..also like to see Romeo and Charlie do well..
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Matt and Vrabel too.  I like to see ex-PATS do well, except against the PATS.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

I just want them to beat the Raiders twice this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yeah, he was in the box.  I was not big on his play-calling.  I think it made Cassel look bad (as did the torrential rain).  Cassel may be a game-manager QB, but let the guy throw, for Pete's sake. Run, run, run on that last drive? Too predictable, Charlie. If the Chiefs get Cassel a couple of receivers that can actually catch the ball and hold on to it, he would look a lot better, too. As far as I could tell, he made one stupid (successful) pass in traffic, but otherwise kept his mistakes to a minimum.

Romeo?  That guy should never try to be a H/C again.  He is a master at motivating D players. Isn't that enough? (Can anybody say, "Peter Principle"?)  Better to leave a legacy as an outstanding D/C than a lousy H/C.

So glad I stayed up for that game, the best in our TV market this week. It was great to be reminded of Crennel's 2003/2004 Pats' D. Like deja'-vu.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaPete. Show TampaPete's posts

Charlie was in the box.

The Chiefs have a lot of promising young players.  Note to haters, I guess Pioloi can draft.

I liked McCluster a lot too after watching him play in college.

Good to see ex-Pats do well.  Let's hope the Chiefs can beat the Raiders twice.  Chargers too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

McCluster and Arenas were both elite players in the SEC.  They dropped to the 2nd and 3rd rounds but these are 2 guys who based on their college careers could be viewed as steals in a couple years.  

With Charles, Jones and McCluster the Chiefs have some real nice options in the backfield.

All that said, they escaped with win last night.  Essentially saved by the bell.  It pains me to say it but Rivers is great. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

They reminded me of the Patriots from a few years ago. 

You think the coaching staf doesn't have something to prove?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Charlie was on the sidelines...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Glad to see the Chiefs beat the Chargers, there were alot of happy fans across Missouri and Kansas this morning.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Charlie was on the sidelines...
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

For at least part of the game, he was in the box, because the camera shot him there. Are you saying he moved to or from the sideline?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Charlie was on the sidelines...
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

he broke his leg, he was up in the booth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

They've got some beasts on that defense. Glenn Dorsey, Tamba Hali, Tyson Jackson, Eric Berry, and Brandon Flowers are all phenomenal athletes with bright futures ahead of them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

By next year the Chiefs will rule the roost in the AFC West. They're recievers  need to catch the ball better. That defense was reminiscent of a patriots defense during the SB years

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]Glad to see the Chiefs beat the Chargers, there were alot of happy fans across Missouri and Kansas this morning.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Funny thing is last year when people were doging Pioli and Cassel I was saying I think they have a very good chance at rebuilding, they called me a fruitcake and other bad things that hurt my feelings. Cassel is not Brady no, but he comes from the same system, proved he can throw the ball and better yet read a defense, final sweet thing is he can run if he needs to.

Pioli is a smart guy, for Gawd sakes he has hung around Bill Parcels and Bill Belichick,  something had to rub off on him. Pioli is proving his worth when many people here were ripping him a new one.
    The one kid that impressed is Dexter McCluster, his speed and moves are something to watch. Nice to see a Patriot prospect being sucessful, and with Romeo and Charlie it adds to the grooming effect of a class run organization

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How bout that Cheifs Defense?! : [QUOTE] I just want them to beat the Raiders twice this year.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

with all the talk about the raiders having a good offseason...would translate to improvements, i am happy to see kc show the improvement on the field and not on paper. add improvments that seattle had, projectons for oak may have come back down below 8-8.

Sections
Shortcuts