HOW CAN PATS AVOID BEING TEBOWNNNNNNNED LIKE ALL THE OTHERS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

HOW CAN PATS AVOID BEING TEBOWNNNNNNNED LIKE ALL THE OTHERS?

game set match folks, we too will be tebownnned... the man is SPECIAL! you think with 5 minutes left and tebow is somehow down by 10 that our defense has a chance in tebow hellll of staving him off? our defense is the easiest in the league to move the ball on and for a tebow to outsmart! tebow is now a top 10 qb. after next week, he will be in the top 5 with a bullet at this time. rodgers-brady-brees-big ben-tebowwwww!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWWWWWED!

Lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Caleb Haine.  What you are really saying, is that they are capable of scoring 10 points in the 2nd half.  But once again, and as always, congrats to the Broncos if they win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

U THINK CALEB HAINE HAS THE NERVES OF TEBOW? the man is down and out then like hulk hogan in the 80s just rises from the ashes abd does the improbable! accuracy, judgment, arm strength, pocket presence everything comes! despite having the WORSE receivers in the league bar none.. 5 dropped passes incl at least 2 TD catches AGAIN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont get this game, i wish they would show the denver game instead of this p.o.s gb-oak game, this is brutal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Denver game is on fox 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWWWWWED!:
    [QUOTE]i dont get this game, i wish they would show the denver game instead of this p.o.s gb-oak game, this is brutal
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]ITS NATIONAL ON FOX!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

you are delusionally obsessed with him, it is a bit strange to be honest....We all have our sports idols, but it really does boarder on obsession.  Unless you're in about 7th grade, in which case I can undestand tyPIng LIKE thIS ABOUT tEBOW@!!@!!

Let's see how the game pans out, I really could care less who wins, though you guys drive me nuts I still harbor no ill will towards Tebow.  Wish him the best.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED!

MARION BARBER HAS BEEN HEXED BY JESUS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

any doubt what the end result is going to be with tebow out there?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

look at that throw, right on the money and perfect!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

haha its not on fox on my tv, its some g ay cartoon idk

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Barber fumbles...I suppose we should give credit to Tebow

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]you are delusionally obsessed with him, it is a bit strange to be honest....We all have our sports idols, but it really does boarder on obsession.  Unless you're in about 7th grade, in which case I can undestand tyPIng LIKE thIS ABOUT tEBOW@!!@!! Let's see how the game pans out, I really could care less who wins, though you guys drive me nuts I still harbor no ill will towards Tebow.  Wish him the best.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]just the facts! we all know how this WILLLLL turn out! another tebowwwww specal! the man is special.. period! up there with old brady and montana!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED!:
    [QUOTE]Barber fumbles...I suppose we should give credit to Tebow
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]YESSSSSS!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWWWWWED! : just the facts! we all know how this WILLLLL turn out! another tebowwwww specal! the man is special.. period! up there with old brady and montana!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    up there with brady and montana.  This is why you Tebow people annoy me.  Is that a serious statement to make for a 2nd year player?  Whatever, good for him if he wins.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED!:
    [QUOTE]game set match folks, we too will be tebownnned... the man is SPECIAL!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Please do not use the word "WE" when referring to The Pats.  You are not even a fan much less part of the team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ya just shake your head, don't you???!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

IT MUST BE GOOOOOOOD!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : Please do not use the word "WE" when referring to The Pats.  You are not even a fan much less part of the team.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    TEBOW.  DUH!!!!!!!  That's the answer to everything, on a Patriots forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

how can he be up there with brady and montana when he hasnt won a playoff game, nevermind superbowl?? hes had a very good run and alot of luck, but dont get carried away

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Speechless. I believe in Tebow.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

And the Denver Broncos get a win against the Bears sans Jay Cutler and Matt Forte.  Congrats! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow...that is all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Time to prepare his bust!

Sections
Shortcuts