HOW CAN PATS AVOID BEING TEBOWNNNNNNNED LIKE ALL THE OTHERS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED!

51 yarder in Chicago is no gimme, that's pretty impressive as well as the drive leading up to it.  Nice ball security Mr. Barber lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Im a believer almost 200 yards........in the 4rth qtr. Tebow = clutch, and more importantly he rubs off on his teamates. This is a good story. I don't know how anybody could hate this kid?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED!:
    51 yarder in Chicago is no gimme, that's pretty impressive as well as the drive leading up to it.  Nice ball security Mr. Barber lol.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh

Game was in Denver and why they were able to kick 59 and 51 yarders in the thin air.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Tebow's Law: Anything that can go right, will go right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

I've never seen a Player like it. Tebow Brings his team back, inspires a Fumble recovery in O.T. and drives his team to victory again. You are right my friend. We're in big trouble next week. It is going to take a while to convince the Heathans of the power of god that flows through Tebow but eventually everyone will believe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED!:
    game set match folks, we too will be tebownnned... the man is SPECIAL!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

What's this WE stuff?  You aren't even a Patriot fan.  You are just some guy who likes to run his face, put down the Pats, and is REALLY into child molestation.  So, I have to surmise you are a member of the NJ chapter of NMBLA.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I've never seen a Player like it. Tebow Brings his team back, inspires a Fumble recovery in O.T. and drives his team to victory again. You are right my friend. We're in big trouble next week. It is going to take a while to convince the Heathans of the power of god that flows through Tebow but eventually everyone will believe.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

Dear Moron:  It's HEATHEN.  If you are going to spew nonsense, spell it correctly.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : Dear Moron:  It's HEATHEN.  If you are going to spew nonsense, spell it correctly.  
    Posted by Davedsone

I forgive your anger and hatred toward goodness and righteousness and I hope you find inner peace within your unholiness and wicked life style.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : Game was in Denver and why they were able to kick 59 and 51 yarders in the thin air.
    Posted by Patsman3

My mistake, was just looking at the nfl drive chart and occasional highlights...thought the game was in CHI for some reason.  Even in the thing air though, a 50+ yarder is not gimme.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : My mistake, was just looking at the nfl drive chart and occasional highlights...thought the game was in CHI for some reason.  Even in the thing air though, a 50+ yarder is not gimme.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh

The guy is a great kicker. I just hope he doesn't beat us like that but I'm afraid it's destiny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: JUST LIKE BEARS, PATS TOO WILL BE TEBOWNNNNNNNED!

you think with 5 minutes left and tebow is somehow down by 10 that our defense has a chance in tebow hellll of staving him off? our defense is the easiest in the league to move the ball on and for a tebow to outsmart! tebow is now a top 10 qb. after next week, he will be in the top 5 with a bullet at this time. rodgers-brady-brees-big ben-tebowwww!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: JUST LIKE BEARS, PATS TOO WILL BE TEBOWNNNNNNNED!:
    you think with 5 minutes left and tebow is somehow down by 10 that our defense has a chance in tebow hellll of staving him off? our defense is the easiest in the league to move the ball on and for a tebow to outsmart! tebow is now a top 10 qb. after next week, he will be in the top 5 with a bullet at this time. rodgers-brady-brees-big ben-tebowwww!

No chance we can stop him. That's what scares me and the rest of us Pats fans. This guy is the real deal. I remember when Brady used to play like this. I just hope we can get  our act together this week.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : What's this WE stuff?  You aren't even a Patriot fan.  You are just some guy who likes to run his face, put down the Pats, and is REALLY into child molestation.  So, I have to surmise you are a member of the NJ chapter of NMBLA.  
    Posted by Davedsone
    u think spewing nonsense like "child molestor" will silence me from calling out you hysteria-addicted freaks? u measure a free society by how they put up with a loser deviant like sudansky. u inventing ur own facts doesnt help anything. facts are facts whether u like them or not. ditto with tebow. i saw the facts last year that most of you bandwagon-opportunists are now coming around on to ride.

believe me, after he goes for 400+yards and 4 TDs against our sorry excuse of a defense with the usual game winner, u too will start to come around. i wish our coach was more like john fox and our team was as tough as tebow and how he's made the rest of that team wear pants. look at us today. in the red zone, all we need is to pound the rock and because we are such weak softies, we have to put tb in the shotgun for another soft play.. broncs will beat the crapp out of us on both offense and defense. brady will be crying on the bench when o'brien gets done chewing whats left of his azzz that gissy hasnt already chewed half off! dont even get me started on the fetal position our defense will be in during this game.. this game will be more like last years's cleveland game. this will be BOTTOM! hopefully, it will wake bb and this team up into a new reality and we can once again get on a real ring road!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : u think u spewing nonsense like "child molestor" will silence me from calling out you hysteria-addicted freaks? u measure a free society by how they put up with a loser deviant like sudansky. u inventing ur own facts doesnt help anything. facts are facts whether u like them or not. ditto with tebow. i saw the facts last year and some of you bandwagon-opportunists are now coming around on to ride.  believe me, after he goes for 400+yards and 4 TDs against our sorry excuse of a defense with the usual game winner, u too will start to come around. i wish our coach was more like john fox and our team was as tough as tebow and how he's made the rest of that team wear pants. look at us today. in the red zone, all we need is to pond the rock and because we are such weak softies, we have to put tb in the shotgun for another soft play.. broncs will beat the crapp out of us on both offense and defense. brady will be crying on the bench when o'brien gets done chewing whats left of his azzz that gissy has chewed half off already! dont even get me started on the fetal position our defense will be in during this game.. this game will bve like last years's cleveland game. this will be BOTTOM! hopefully, it will wake bb and this team up into a new reality!

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : u think u spewing nonsense like "child molestor" will silence me from calling out you hysteria-addicted freaks? u measure a free society by how they put up with a loser deviant like sudansky. u inventing ur own facts doesnt help anything. facts are facts whether u like them or not. ditto with tebow. i saw the facts last year and some of you bandwagon-opportunists are now coming around on to ride.  believe me, after he goes for 400+yards and 4 TDs against our sorry excuse of a defense with the usual game winner, u too will start to come around. i wish our coach was more like john fox and our team was as tough as tebow and how he's made the rest of that team wear pants. look at us today. in the red zone, all we need is to pond the rock and because we are such weak softies, we have to put tb in the shotgun for another soft play.. broncs will beat the crapp out of us on both offense and defense. brady will be crying on the bench when o'brien gets done chewing whats left of his azzz that gissy has chewed half off already! dont even get me started on the fetal position our defense will be in during this game.. this game will bve like last years's cleveland game. this will be BOTTOM! hopefully, it will wake bb and this team up into a new reality!

Lol, as to quote one, YOU JUST ACCUSED ME OF THAT?  YOU ARE THE POSTER CHILD FOR HYSTERIA.  
    As to quotes two and three, revealed, your inner love is.  This is not fan talk.  So you prove me right.  You just love stirring up crud, and this is your flavor of the month.  You are one sorry troll.  When someone like TD is the guy who is rushing to your defense, you have issues.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Why don't you just become a Broncos fan, if you haven't already? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Why don't you just become a Broncos fan, if you haven't already? 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker
    look, first and foremost i'm a football fan conniseur. pats used to be the standard, today its the broncs. they are the most amzing team going in football. they remind me so much of our 2001 gem team. i see the broncs in the SB! its not too late, if bb can take his head out of his azzz and rebuild his team in the toughness image of the broncs and fox, my PATTTTS could be bak in the SB and regain our footing. as we are, we're just another great regular season king, soon to be bounced in the playoffs! we are softer than ALL the afc playoff teams right now.. ALLLLL! soft and weak doesnt cut the cheese in the playoffs. going 12-4 in reg season means nothing! smarts and talent in itself canonly take one so far and no further!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

In Response to Re: BEARS R GETTNG TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : u think spewing nonsense like "child molestor" will silence me from calling out you hysteria-addicted freaks? u measure a free society by how they put up with a loser deviant like sudansky. u inventing ur own facts doesnt help anything. facts are facts whether u like them or not. ditto with tebow. i saw the facts last year that most of you bandwagon-opportunists are now coming around on to ride.  believe me, after he goes for 400+yards and 4 TDs against our sorry excuse of a defense with the usual game winner, u too will start to come around. i wish our coach was more like john fox and our team was as tough as tebow and how he's made the rest of that team wear pants. look at us today. in the red zone, all we need is to pound the rock and because we are such weak softies, we have to put tb in the shotgun for another soft play.. broncs will beat the crapp out of us on both offense and defense. brady will be crying on the bench when o'brien gets done chewing whats left of his azzz that gissy hasnt already chewed half off! dont even get me started on the fetal position our defense will be in during this game.. this game will be more like last years's cleveland game. this will be BOTTOM! hopefully, it will wake bb and this team up into a new reality and we can once again get on a real ring road!

When Tebow goes for 150 yards, 1 TD and 1+ int will you chill?
    If the Pats can play well and win in Denver, it will be a nice indicator of possible playoff success.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: JUST LIKE BEARS, PATS TOO WILL BE TEBOWNNNNNNNED! : look, first and foremost i'm a football fan conniseur. pats used to be the standard, today its the broncs. they are the most amzing team going in football. they remind me so much of our 2001 gem team. i see the broncs in the SB! its not too late, if bb can take his head out of his azzz and rebuild his team in the toughness image of the broncs and fox, my PATTTTS could be bak in the SB and regain our footing. as we are, we're just another great regular season king, soon to be bounced in the playoffs! we are softer than ALL the afc playoff teams right now.. ALLLLL! soft and weak doesnt cut the cheese in the playoffs. going 12-4 in reg season means nothing! smarts and talent in itself canonly take one so far and no further!

Hey, your sister is outside howling at the moon again.  Go join her.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

What is worse - a troll that bashes Patriots or a troll that masquerades as a Pat's fan...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Since Tebow got the starting job in week 7, these have been the QB's opposite Tebow:

Matt Moore, Matthew Stafford, Carson Palmer, Matt Cassel, Mark Sanchez, Philip Rivers, Christian Ponder, and Caleb Hanie.

Of that group, only Stafford and Rivers are considered above average QB's. Tebow lost to Stafford's Lions 45-10. Tebow beat Philip Rivers in overtime 16-13, but Rivers is having one of the worst seasons of his career.

Now he gets to face Brady, who I hear is pretty special too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

i'm sure that you are just joking but talking about this stiff is really getting old. its amazing that denver has won one game let alone 6 with him in there. he is with out a doubt the worst qb in the nfl. he can't throw, 36 yards late in the 4th qtr total lol.

even with the patriots weak secondary he wont throw for much next week, denver will finally face a playoff team and they will lose.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

CHILD PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

paTS 28 dENVER 20

Sections
Shortcuts