How can they NOT sign T.O?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southwestsox. Show southwestsox's posts

How can they NOT sign T.O?

I don't understand why the Patriots would not sign T.O as an excellent WR2, with Welker coming off all the injuries. He may not have the downhill speed anymore, but he's got the size, and you wouldnt necessarliy be able to double Randy all the time. I mean he had 700 plus yards receiving in Buffalo last year!

I think it's dumb not to sign him to a 1 year deal..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: How can they NOT sign T.O?

Cause he ruined every team he was ever on? We had locker room issues and BB is trying to clean house right now. Why would he bring in the biggest (tied with Marshall imo) locker room malcontent when he's trying so hard to remove the cancer?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

TO is not what the Pats need.....much like Marshall wasn't......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

NO THANK YOU.... besides the locker room problems. He would last 3 weeks before fans start to complain about him. He drops sooooooo many balls. Imagine Brady throwing a pass on the numbers and he buffles it on 3rd or 4th down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

LOL! Can you imagine Randy and TO in the same locker room?! It seems like this off-season is totally geared towards getting back to the same kind of team that won Super Bowls. No stars and no drama.

Anyone waiting for the Pats to sign a huge name is going to be VERY disappointed, it's not BB's style. Except it or change teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

no, just a punter.LoL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

TO wants to be with his buddy 85.

I don't think he was very obnoxious last year in Buffalo, then again he did very little.  If he had better hands I bet they would look at him, as is, I don't think so.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

No thanks

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

He's totally lost it.
    He's not worth the veteran minimum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: How can they NOT sign T.O?:
    LOL! Can you imagine Randy and TO in the same locker room?! It seems like this off-season is totally geared towards getting back to the same kind of team that won Super Bowls. No stars and no drama. Anyone waiting for the Pats to sign a huge name is going to be VERY disappointed, it's not BB's style. Except it or change teams.
    Posted by KellieMB

The drama would start right away....who would get to wear #81....lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

1-Team Chemistry
    2- Bills didn't even throw the ball to him!  You sign a player for his ability now, not what they were yesterday

3- all of the above comments

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

cause he blows that is why.  Dont want him near our team

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Belichick isn't working trades or Free Agency. 

wait till the draft.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

The Pats will need to fill some of their holes in FA or trades.  It doesn't have to be before the draft, but they can't fill them all in the draft.  Maybe they focus on preseason cuts....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

besides, why complicate things.  Just say "no".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to How can they NOT sign T.O?:
    I don't understand why the Patriots would not sign T.O as an excellent WR2Posted by southwestsox

they have better options right now, and he's washed up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

C.an't
    A.llow
    N.incompoopie
    C.oncected
    E.gomaniac
    R.ecievers on this team

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

he didnt stir anyting up in Buffaloe, and that was with his worst QB to date

im sure he'd cooperate for the first season

if not this, then trade for Steve Smith (panthers)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

"dumb not to sign him to a 1 year deal"

hmmm...I have not called any post here as dumb...but I might have to start - this is not a bad candidate !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to How can they NOT sign T.O? : they have better options right now, and he's washed up
    Posted by kansaspatriot

AHhh yah... lets see if you had to build ur team around david patten or T.O.

Talent wise and physically  T.O. makes Patten look like a little school girl hands down, but yah 55 catches and 800 yards last year... with a crappy qb... and lee evans opposite of him hmm htats DEF. WASHED up.  So what do you call David Patten?

Oh but every body praised BB for bringing in Josh reed who was on the same team as TO last year and the guy did absolutely NOTHING with the same qb. like ten less catches. LOL this is why people in here are ridiculous

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

1-Team Chemistry 2- Bills didn't even throw the ball to him!  You sign a player for his ability now, not what they were yesterday 3- all of the above comments
    Posted by Hoier

OK so then why is david patten on our team? Because last time i checked he was watching the saints win the superbowl on the couch last year, even though they signed him at the begining of the year...

so what WE sign him because how fast he his route abilities to the fridge for a beer is now, come on be realistic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

TO wants to be with his buddy 85. I don't think he was very obnoxious last year in Buffalo, then again he did very little.  If he had better hands I bet they would look at him, as is, I don't think so.
    Posted by croc

I hope u mean he did very little to be obnoxious... because on the field

55 rec. for 800 yards... 16 games with the qb he had... is far from LITTLE.

Also he only had 10-12 drops last year... I believe it was.

You cant deny this guy is a physical freak of nature and is in better shape then most 25 year olds.  Give him one year why not.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

The Pats have Brandon Tate as basically a red shirt rookie and a ton of draft pics to get a No2 WR.  If Tate still isn't healthy and we draft a chad jackson again.  If TO is available at that point, it would have to be somewhere into training camp.  Then yes sign him to a one year deal.  I actually think Moss could deal with it.  TO's is usually good with his team for the 1st year then becomes a cancer latter on.  He hated Buffalo, who wouldn't.  I'm surprised he wasn't worse last year.  I think TB and BB could keep him in line.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

The Pats have Brandon Tate as basically a red shirt rookie and a ton of draft pics to get a No2 WR.  If Tate still isn't healthy and we draft a chad jackson again.  If TO is available at that point, it would have to be somewhere into training camp.  Then yes sign him to a one year deal.  I actually think Moss could deal with it.  TO's is usually good with his team for the 1st year then becomes a cancer latter on.  He hated Buffalo, who wouldn't.  I'm surprised he wasn't worse last year.  I think TB and BB could keep him in line.
    Posted by RealtyPats

I think hed be fine here... hes seen the success weve had here.. so why wouldnt he want to be here... simple as that...  alot of troublemakers come here and keep their mouth shut...or they are gone... and players know that....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

While I want the Patriots to do something this off season to better the team, this is one that I can say no to!

Sections
Shortcuts