How can they NOT sign T.O?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Re: How can they NOT sign T.O?

I say sign TO to a veteran minimum (or something around that). Low cost/low risk/high reward if he decides to be the superstar TO of old.

He will be playing for a quality team with a chance to finally get his first superbowl ring (ala Randy Moss). I wont feel as bad about not landing Antwan Boldin if we can get a player of similar playing style in TO. Such a move would at least give us the ability to focus our draft picks on other areas of need like OL, DL, LB, or even DB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

but we have tate and the draft.players who never took a snap in the NFL.add damione lewis,and a punter from europe.cant wait!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: How can they NOT sign T.O?:
    [QUOTE]but we have tate and the draft.players who never took a snap in the NFL.add damione lewis,and a punter from europe.cant wait!
    Posted by Vladtheimpaler1[/QUOTE]

I am sorry, this is a dumb nearsighted post......

TROLL, Is the offseason over yet?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

NO to T.O. and if Patten makes this team over our young receivers who don't need a walker or geritol then the Patriots are in deep doodoo in the WR department.
    Patten is here to coach the young guys only(i hope).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

In Response to Re: How can they NOT sign T.O?:
    In Response to Re: How can they NOT sign T.O? : I am sorry, this is a dumb nearsighted post...... TROLL, Is the offseason over yet?
    Posted by m1021us

dude your the biggest troll here.ive been a pats fan far longer then you.but i get a kick out of you calling everyone a troll who has a diffrent opinion then yours.why dont you be a good boy and go out side and play,and leave the real football talk to the grown ups.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Patriots + T.O.  Chemistry

On paper it would look good, but I think it would be better to build a strong foundation of character at greater difficulty than it would be to sign a talented quick fix who could corrupt the locker room.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

I can see nothing has changed.i guess im not missing much.