How Can Tomlinson NOT have Bolden as a Top 3 RBs for Week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

How Can Tomlinson NOT have Bolden as a Top 3 RBs for Week?

Bolden not in top 3 RBs for the week? Fewer carries, more yardage.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000068160/Three-and-Out-with-LT-LaDainian-s-Top-three-RBs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: How Can Tomlinson NOT have Bolden as a Top 3 RBs for Week?

Oh the Humanity. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh the Humanity. 

[/QUOTE]

lmao....i know, i know...it's a rhetorical question....

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

The day I give a rat's a-s-s what Tomlinson thinks or says is the day I stop watching/following football.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im thrilled bolden had the day he did, i dont care what any analysts rank him.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Phatty, 

Siding with Del on this one, if you don't know the history of LT and the Pats then you are really lacking some NFL awareness. It is common knowledge that LT hates the Pats and is bitter about the defeats he has suffered from us, including the (yawn) Spygate sour taste and so on. 

LT would rather pick Ben Jarvis Green Ellis as running back of the year than bestow an honor upon the Pats....

Since you seem to have your head too far in the sand to figure this out on your own, here's some links: 

"Tomlinson scoffed at the Patriots following the â06 playoff loss after some of the Patriots mocked teammate Shawne Merriman’s “Lights Out” dance while celebrating a victory.

As a part of his monologue, Tomlinson suggested that the Patriots€™ lack of class came from their leader Mr. Belichick.

Months later prior to a regular season meeting in New England and in the throws of Spygate, he took another shot at Belichick and the Patriots by saying â€œI think the Patriots actually live by the saying, ‘If you’re not cheatin, you’re not trying.’”

http://joemontanasrightarm.com/2012/06/17/ladainian-tomlinson-to-retire-as-a-san-diego-charger/

The image of him sulking on the sidelines with his Darth Vader helmet on while his teammates were valiantly trying not to lose to the Pats lives on in NFL lore. So yes, there is bad blood a plenty here: 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The day I give a rat's a-s-s what Tomlinson thinks or says is the day I stop watching/following football.

[/QUOTE]

This.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

im thrilled bolden had the day he did, i dont care what any analysts rank him.

[/QUOTE]

And this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You know what, I'm with Tomlinson on this one. Most of Boldens yrds and carries came after the Bills had clearly given up. Now he was getting yrds before the Bills just decided to give up but you can't tell if most of it came because of him or the Bills giving up.

To me the top RB's were:

• Turner - 103yds rushing and 68yds rec with 1 TD
    • Johnson - 141yds rushing 16yds rec against an extremely good Hou D
    • McCoy - 123yds rushing 17yds rec against a very good Giants D

Just because of opponent and them running from the 1st through the 4th I have those guys as my top 3 but both Bolden and Ridley would be #4 and 5 and it is close

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know what, I'm with Tomlinson on this one. Most of Boldens yrds and carries came after the Bills had clearly given up. Now he was getting yrds before the Bills just decided to give up but you can't tell if most of it came because of him or the Bills giving up.

To me the top RB's were:

Just because of opponent and them running from the 1st through the 4th I have those guys as my top 3 but both Bolden and Ridley would be #4 and 5 and it is close

[/QUOTE]

PAtEngs:
    It only seems that way because the Bills were so pathetic at some point, but I count only 11 yards after the go up by 2 scores drive.

In the go up by 2 TD drive he ran for 13 yards and 14yards on consecutive plays. Go check.

But I will say this, buffalo probably did not give as much resistance as these other teams, but you cannot not say they had given up for most of his yards.

And to the trolls:

Tomlinson, as well as Marshall Faulk have a lot of jelousy issues with the Pats, understandably so, the Patriots stood between both of them and a big career goal ...long history there and they have not been able to be objective in their analyst careers around the Patriots becaue they can't quite let go. Big deal, easy enough to do your own research on this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To me the top RB's were:

[/QUOTE]

PAtEngs:
    It only seems that way because the Bills were so pathetic at some point, but I count only 11 yards after the go up by 2 scores drive.

In the go up by 2 TD drive he ran for 13 yards and 14yards on consecutive plays. Go check.

But I will say this, buffalo probably did not give as much resistance as these other teams, but you cannot not say they had given up for most of his yards.

And to the trolls:

Tomlinson, as well as Marshall Faulk have a lot of jelousy issues with the Pats, understandably so, the Patriots stood between both of them and a big career goal ...long history there and they have not been able to be objective in their analyst careers around the Patriots becaue they can't quite let go. Big deal, easy enough to do your own research on this.

[/QUOTE]

I watched the game. The moment the Pats tied the score Buf's D had given up. After the 21-21 score you could tell they put up basically no resistance to anything the Pats tossed at them and might have even put up weaken resistance in that drive to tie the game. You don't have to wait until they were 2 scores up to see Buf's D was basically useless and just letting the Pats O do whatever they wanted

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually, this could be 1 of 2 answers now that I think of it:

1. IQ level.

and the more obvious one....

2. He is jealous of the Pats/hates the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

just like fat Rex !

Sections
Shortcuts