How Come No One Takes My Wager?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: How Come No One Takes My Wager?

Perhaps people are tired of your schtick? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

i'll take the bet!!! whats the end result, if you lose you disappear?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's the bet?How much or for how long will u disappear if I win. Consider me in. I'll do anything not to have to see your epically long posts ever again.

[/QUOTE]

How does one post 2338 lengthy posts in 27 days anyways? 

I'll wager that Rusty can't post less than 500 posts by the end of the month. My guess is that nobody will take it.

Get a job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I just want to know what Big, Beautiful Women have to do with this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I wouldn't wager with anyone that called me a 'washer if I disagreed with them, though in this case we may not disagree, you seem to be hyperventilating on this one so I don't fully understand the bet.

Again if your arguments were sound and you were secure in them you woudln't need to continually put down others with insulting name calling like 'washers and pink hats.

In other words, by descending into name calling emotionalism you are showing us yout uncertainty in your intellectual position. 

Finally, the amount of times the Pats pass in this game is ultimately up to Belichick and it is he who is accountable for the amount of passes. So, I hope you are happy with how many passes the Pats make and whether or not they win, as the amount of passes made lands squarely on Belichick.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

As has been explained many times this is a  loaded bet.  Too many factors contribute to passing 35+ times. 

When the team is under 35 most of the time they have the game under controll, have had some big plays, and now they are intentionally running the clock out. What anyone really win taking the bet.  Show you up that you can't figure out the actual causes that make the Pats throw 35+. Numerous people have tried to explain it to you.

This is more of bet that.... do you think the Pats are going to handle the Ravens or not. If they handle the Ravens you win... if they don't the I have 50/50 chance the Pats win by throwing that much becuase they have too.

So why would I bet when the odds are scewed in your favor.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to patriotrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i'll take the bet!!! whats the end result, if you lose you disappear?

[/QUOTE]

You're Bustchise so you can't bet with me since you have 15+ board names.

I am looking for Pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

here is calling names again, only have one board name and i've
     never been banned, started watching pats when they drafted plunkett in the early 70's, my guess is you're the real pink hat, jumped on the band wagon in '01

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady Ball Washers.

[/QUOTE]

I kid. I know what you were getting at.

I think that it's possible for the Patriots to win when Brady throws 50 times (it's been proven before). However, what came first, the chicken or the egg? Did they run 35 times and pass 35 times because they were ahead? Or did they run 20 and pass 50 because they were behind?

I don't doubt that they have to go into games trying to be balanced (and last week they got away from a solid running game for some reason), but sometimes they go away from it because it's like banging your head against a wall trying to get through.

I like the offense that McDaniels designs; I just think he calls an awful game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Mods, please delete this discussion. The OP is a complete moron who continually blames Brady for doing what the HC tells him to do.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Mods, please change the OP to "If the Patriots allow Flacco to have a 120+ rating they will lose"

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe because making a wager over an internet site is stupid?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

• In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
      [QUOTE]

I wouldn't wager with anyone that called me a 'washer if I disagreed with them, though in this case we may not disagree, you seem to be hyperventilating on this one so I don't fully understand the bet.

Again if your arguments were sound and you were secure in them you woudln't need to continually put down others with insulting name calling like 'washers and pink hats.

In other words, by descending into name calling emotionalism you are showing us yout uncertainty in your intellectual position. 

Finally, the amount of times the Pats pass in this game is ultimately up to Belichick and it is he who is accountable for the amount of passes. So, I hope you are happy with how many passes the Pats make and whether or not they win, as the amount of passes made lands squarely on Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

No it is Brady... BB just defines the play style but can not control his QB. The last 6 years Brady has ruined this team by controlling the offense and going against what BB really wants to run.  Personnel on the field mean nothing becuase Brady goes over to the sideline and picks who to put in, calls audibles every time BB puts in a run play, and is just plan is out of control. How does BB just let this go on year after year...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Should all the teams with top 10 QBs and average running games not pass 35+ times or just the Paper Tigers?

Hey, remember that time you claimed that the Pats beat the Raven sin 2010 was becasue they didn't pass frequenetly? That was awesome.  Though, it was a complete lie.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe because making a wager over an internet site is stupid?

[/QUOTE]

Why?

I was mocked and mocked by KKarp on two Jets bets, so to prove I was right, I offered a wager. Everyone saw them both and I won both.

The only problem is the weasel didn't follow the parameters of the loser which speaks volumes about his character.

Point blank: Those who mock me, and then don't acknlowdge I was right, are gutless.

[/QUOTE]

This just in, you're mocked by everyone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mods, please delete this discussion. The OP is a complete moron who continually blames Brady for doing what the HC tells him to do.  

[/QUOTE]

No one agrees with you, crusty and no one is dumb enough to take your stupid bet..

It's just that some of us are intelligent enough to know that it is the PATHETIC D, losing multiple leads and allowing scoring on 75% of the second half possessions  is what is causing them to throw so much.  Apparently you are not that intelligent.

No one wants Brady to throw that much, he's 36yrs old and needs to preserve his arm, unfortunately you need a D that can hold a lead for that to happen and unfortunately we haven't had that for years and years and years.

Shame on BB.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts