How Come No One Takes My Wager?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: How Come No One Takes My Wager?

So is it, please God, over now?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

here's a bet for you.

1) Prove that Bustichise exists

2) Prove that I'm a jet fan

3) Prove I'm Bustchise

You must prove all three - using actual facts - not speculation. I post in many threads using this username - so, suggesting that participating in common threads with other users who you accuse of being Bustchise  does NOT prove anything, other than many users participating on the same thread.

Time to put your money where your mouth is.

[/QUOTE]

You are DEFINITELY TOO CHICKEN to take this bet though, aren't you?

[/QUOTE]

WHat is the bet, dummy?  I have no way of "proving" who you are other than knowing you're a psycho, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Working from home today?  Bwahhahahahahaha! How's that new photographic memory working out for you?  Strange, I've never seen someone with a photograhic memory be wrong about.... mmmm.... EVERYTHING

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh pipe down, Gladys. I've offered several wagers to you and you mysteriously don't reply to them and then claim that I never offered the bet. Remember when KC "slapped" Denver? Good thing you didn't man up and take that bet...

You're on for this 35+ pass bet. I'm in.

LOL @ Gladys.

There is a reason why Rusty doesn't participate in any of the forum games.  It would totally expose him as a fraud.  He would probably finish last in all of them. Like his self esteem could get any lowere, lol!!  I have also tried to make bets with him on the forum but he dodges them all. 

[/QUOTE]

What "forum games" and what "bets"?

Very clearly, my football knowledge is vastly superior to yours, so you can just forget it.

[/QUOTE]

By football knowledge, do you mean things like B team and A team means offense and defense or two different teams?  Bwahhahahahahahaha!  Or do you mean when you said that the Pats beat the Ravens in 2010 by their run first offense? Bwahahahahahaha!  What an idiot.

Maybe you're talking about where you said that the NFL website is the official rule book and not the official rule book?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Here's a bet for you Rusty.  

If the Pat's throw on more than 60% of scrimage plays (and run on less than 40%) in the first half and lose the game, you win.  Otherwise, I win. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

[QUOTE]

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]
    stipulations to your wager and you wonder why.  simple minds

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

OK I bet you 10 million dollars you are wrong. I didn't bother checking what you want to bet about because you couldn't collect any money anyway.

A stupid request for an internet bet by a stranger deserves a bet of a stupid sum of money

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

lol.

copout.  I'm sure he just want the thread to go away now.....lmao

[/QUOTE]

When are you going to quit this charade...everyone knows it's you BUST-CHISE...either that or they're very, very stupid people...

And alot like you...stupid people

I MEAN, YOU ARE PATRIOTRAIN, FLETCHERBROOK, UNCLE RICO, PHAT VIRGIN, SECTION 136, BUNGALO BILL,  MEADOWLANDMIKE,  AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER SCREEN NAME WITH A "45" AT THE END...

I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU...STUPID ISN'T CURABLE...HANG IN THERE, WITH ADVANCES IN STEM CELL AND GENE THERAPY, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]
    stipulations to your wager and you wonder why.  simple minds

[/QUOTE]

Boom goes the dynamite!  Rusty walked right into that one.  He isn't the smartest guy around, ya know.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh pipe down, Gladys. I've offered several wagers to you and you mysteriously don't reply to them and then claim that I never offered the bet. Remember when KC "slapped" Denver? Good thing you didn't man up and take that bet...

You're on for this 35+ pass bet. I'm in.

[/QUOTE]

LOL @ Gladys.

There is a reason why Rusty doesn't participate in any of the forum games.  It would totally expose him as a fraud.  He would probably finish last in all of them. Like his self esteem could get any lowere, lol!!  I have also tried to make bets with him on the forum but he dodges them all. 

[/QUOTE]

What "forum games" and what "bets"?

Very clearly, my football knowledge is vastly superior to yours, so you can just forget it.

[/QUOTE]

I have bet you several times about numerous things and you never accept.  There have been two times where you have said everyone wanted me off the forum, I said lets put it to a vote, they can post who they would rather have gone me or you... You never answered. 

There have been many times you have lied about something you said I posted when in fact I never did.  Several time I asked if you can find where I posted what you lied about then I would leave the forum for good.  If you can't find it then you leave the forum for good.  Asked if you accept the bet... you never responded to any of them.

I remember these things Rusty, I have a photographic memory.

You are a lying fraud and you know it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I went to Chapel Hill to buy a house this morning, Rusty.  When I left everyone loved you, I get back all hands are turned against you.   How did it all go bad so fast?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Will try it next time in town

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I went to Chapel Hill to buy a house this morning, Rusty.  When I left everyone loved you, I get back all hands are turned against you.   How did it all go bad so fast?

[/QUOTE]

You missed the past few day have Rusty getting fully beatdown on this forum.  Why he continues to come here is beyond everyone.  The guy is a total loser. Nobody loves Rusty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Maybe its persistence and a different point of view.  For instance, my wife says I'm always wrong and yet I keep doing the same stuff

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone?

Step on up, Washers.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe because making a wager over an internet site is stupid?

[/QUOTE]

Why?

I was mocked and mocked by KKarp on two Jets bets, so to prove I was right, I offered a wager. Everyone saw them both and I won both.

The only problem is the weasel didn't follow the parameters of the loser which speaks volumes about his character.

Point blank: Those who mock me, and then don't acknlowdge I was right, are gutless.

[/QUOTE]

This just in, you're mocked by everyone.

[/QUOTE]

This just in:

15-20 morons who are wrong and who love Brady dearly, or a troll like you with 15 board names isn't "everyone".

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

I don't love Brady.  I know a great QB, regardless of what team they are on.  The same cannot be said for you.   It's such a weird contradiction.  You overvalue nearly every player on the Pats, besides Brady.  Why?  You're afraid if you give him his worth, the blame is on BB.  This just in, idiot, the blame is on the GM/coach, no matter what the QB does.

[/QUOTE]

You may not love Brady, but your are jealous of him being our QB and the fact BB left your piddly franchise at the altar in 2000, which is why you are a mental case creating mutiple board names to troll our board.

False.  Brady leads our offense and gets to January and craps himself in the AFC title since 2007.

It's 2013. This is nothing new.  Even at the end of 2006 in December when Miami cheated ans bought audio from CBS to get all of Brady's audibles, we were a pass first offense then, but without elite personnel. Miami won 21-0.

This goes WAY back with Brady and McDaniels.

I've also seen this occur numerous times in regular season games, really starting at the end of 2007's season when the D was giving up a scary amount of yards and points, because our offense was scoring too quickly.

Here we are at the end of 2013 and Brady in all his full autonomy, a lead at halftime, forgot to get that run game established in the first half, and he got caught by the start of the 4th where his ability and the offense's ability to simply ice a game by using more runs mixed in, means they score too quick or stop the clock on incompletions.

I saw it for myself after watching it back.

None of this has ANYTHING to do with our D and me over-valuing anyone. I go by what I see and facts and I don't want our best player being  mediocre or bad due to a preference or screwing up playcalls, because he was baited by a D into throwing.

Teams know he prefers the shotgun and to throw. Case closed, Bustchise.

Brady was a BETTER QB pre 2007 than he is now. Fact. Statistically, he isn't, but as a QB leading our offense, he was.

Truth hurts. I can admit it as a Pats fan, because I refuse to have my head in the sand.

This whole time our D has benen unfairly bashed because of a feast or famine offense.

[/QUOTE]

Why would I be jealous of a QB that would ignore what the HC wants to do, as you claim he does? 

Of course you overvalue players.  You claimed for years that Maroney was a great pick because he was the RB on a SB team.  More recently you've claimed that any player who paled for BB must be a great player because.... wait for it...... he played for BB.  This is just how stupid you are.

But hey, let's talk more about your photograpic memory.  

How come just a little while ago you claimed that in 2010 the Pats beat the Ravens by running the ball but lost to the Jets becasue they passed too much whne the run pass ratio was nearly identical?  Did your photograhic memory let you down?  

You realize that these kind of claims are consistent with be a psychopath, right?

[/QUOTE]

of all his un-Nostrodamus like predictions my favorite is probably from mid-season last year: the Ravens will never will another SB because it's all about Ray...of course about two months later the Ravens won the SB

Sections
Shortcuts