How Come No One Takes My Wager?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: How Come No One Takes My Wager?

So is it, please God, over now?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Here's a bet for you Rusty.  

If the Pat's throw on more than 60% of scrimage plays (and run on less than 40%) in the first half and lose the game, you win.  Otherwise, I win. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

stipulations to your wager and you wonder why.  simple minds

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

OK I bet you 10 million dollars you are wrong. I didn't bother checking what you want to bet about because you couldn't collect any money anyway.

A stupid request for an internet bet by a stranger deserves a bet of a stupid sum of money

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

lol.

copout.  I'm sure he just want the thread to go away now.....lmao

When are you going to quit this charade...everyone knows it's you BUST-CHISE...either that or they're very, very stupid people...

And alot like you...stupid people

I MEAN, YOU ARE PATRIOTRAIN, FLETCHERBROOK, UNCLE RICO, PHAT VIRGIN, SECTION 136, BUNGALO BILL,  MEADOWLANDMIKE,  AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER SCREEN NAME WITH A "45" AT THE END...

I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU...STUPID ISN'T CURABLE...HANG IN THERE, WITH ADVANCES IN STEM CELL AND GENE THERAPY, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I went to Chapel Hill to buy a house this morning, Rusty.  When I left everyone loved you, I get back all hands are turned against you.   How did it all go bad so fast?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Will try it next time in town

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Maybe its persistence and a different point of view.  For instance, my wife says I'm always wrong and yet I keep doing the same stuff

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts