1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: How Come No One Takes My Wager?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Mods, please delete this discussion. The OP is a complete moron who continually blames Brady for doing what the HC tells him to do.  

No one agrees with you, crusty and no one is dumb enough to take your stupid bet..

It's just that some of us are intelligent enough to know that it is the PATHETIC D, losing multiple leads and allowing scoring on 75% of the second half possessions  is what is causing them to throw so much.  Apparently you are not that intelligent.

No one wants Brady to throw that much, he's 36yrs old and needs to preserve his arm, unfortunately you need a D that can hold a lead for that to happen and unfortunately we haven't had that for years and years and years.

Shame on BB.

Well, then is why the guy with full autonomy, who prefers the shotgun, not asking for or checking to a run in the red zone multiple times?  He has multiple plays at his disposal and full autonmy, finally confirmed in public this week by McDaniels.

Or, why is he in a shotgun at the start of the 4th all the way down the field, afraid to run it ONCE, to help the red zone odds to score a TD?

At the end of the day, you lose.

Why dont you take the bet? You hate me, disagree with me on this completely and if you win, you're a hero to some of the board, where I live for a week.

Just take the bet one time to put it to the test and I'll never bring up this concept again. That's even an ADDED feature for you!

Come on Jizzy.  Take the bet.

I told you, no one will take your stupid bet because it's stupid.

Pathetic D losing multiple leads and allowing 75% scoring in the second half='s more throws.

Just like in the SB... Pathetic D can't get off the field, gives up leads and allows scores on 75% of the second half possessions.

Broken record.

Shame on BB

PERIOD!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

i'll take the bet just for a chance to shut you up, but we all know that even if you lose you'll just come on as some other name , you can't live without this board , you,re a loser in the total sense of the word.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Mods, please delete this discussion. The OP is a complete moron who continually blames Brady for doing what the HC tells him to do.  

It's just that some of us are intelligent enough to know that it is the PATHETIC D, losing multiple leads and allowing scoring on 75% of the second half possessions  is what is causing them to throw so much.  

All 3 of our SB Ds blew leads, the double digit variety at times, in second halves.  

We did not lose those games because Brady was a betteer game manager, better at clock management and wasn't throwing as many picks as he has in recent postseasons, all a MAJOR burden on our over-worked  and abused D.

Were our SB winning Ds bad? Were they? Now, they weren;t.

On Sunday if one or two things occcurred, we win:

1. First drive of 4th qtr a TD, not a FG.

2. Second drive a LONGER drive than a piddly 2:46.

Enjoy your bludgeoning!  Take the bet or forever be known as a complete pusss.

MY, My.  BB is pretty pathetic asking TB to bail him out of the hole his D dug them, 5 SB's in a row.  NONE OF THOSE REQUIRED A TD TO WIN IT.

Maybe next time he'll allow him time to score a TD other than 35 seconds.

Maybe next time he'll put a D out there that doesn't give up scores on 75% of their second half possessions and can actually make a goal line stand to win a game.

One can only hope.  Shame on BB

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
    …………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ………,-~*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ……,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-...
    …..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;...
    …...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~...
    …….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;....
    ……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
    ……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
    ……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*......
    …….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
    …….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)...
    ……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./...
    …...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…...
    …….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*....
    ……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-* `...,-*….(`-,...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No one agrees with you, crusty and no one is dumb enough to take your stupid bet..

It's just that some of us are intelligent enough to know that it is the PATHETIC D, losing multiple leads and allowing scoring on 75% of the second half possessions  is what is causing them to throw so much.  Apparently you are not that intelligent.

No one wants Brady to throw that much, he's 36yrs old and needs to preserve his arm, unfortunately you need a D that can hold a lead for that to happen and unfortunately we haven't had that for years and years and years.

Shame on BB.

Well, then is why the guy with full autonomy, who prefers the shotgun, not asking for or checking to a run in the red zone multiple times?  He has multiple plays at his disposal and full autonmy, finally confirmed in public this week by McDaniels.

Or, why is he in a shotgun at the start of the 4th all the way down the field, afraid to run it ONCE, to help the red zone odds to score a TD?

Why dont you take the bet? You hate me, disagree with me on this completely and if you win, you're a hero to some of the board, where I live for a week.

Just take the bet one time to put it to the test and I'll never bring up this concept again. That's even an ADDED feature for you!

Pathetic D losing multiple leads and allowing 75% scoring in the second half='s more throws.

Just like in the SB... Pathetic D can't get off the field, gives up leads and allows scores on 75% of the second half possessions.

Broken record.

Shame on BB

PERIOD!

It is not stupid at all. I can't think of one game where we faced a man cover team that could rush with just 4 or 5 consistently, Brady threw over 40 times and we won after having a lead at halftime.

Not once.

You call my bet "stupid" because you know I am right, do not want to admit it's been about Brady, his preferring the shotgun and having full autonomy this whole time.

2 SB losses, one with a great veteran D you probably jizzed over at the time and then a less experienced D that held to 13 points for a whole game, but BJGE our lead back barely eeked out, what, 9 carries with a 10-9, 17-9, 17-12, and 17-15 leads.

THAT is on the offense. Fact.

The protected 4 different leads by holding to FGs. Brady threw 46 times,  I believe it was.

46 passes. Barely 9 runs with our lead back.

Haunting.

Defense can't get off the field, losing possessions and the lead and allowing 75% scores in the second half='s more throws.  Period.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Shame on BB.

Broken record.

Shame on BB

PERIOD!

It is not stupid at all. I can't think of one game where we faced a man cover team that could rush with just 4 or 5 consistently, Brady threw over 40 times and we won after having a lead at halftime.

Not once.

You call my bet "stupid" because you know I am right, do not want to admit it's been about Brady, his preferring the shotgun and having full autonomy this whole time.

2 SB losses, one with a great veteran D you probably jizzed over at the time and then a less experienced D that held to 13 points for a whole game, but BJGE our lead back barely eeked out, what, 9 carries with a 10-9, 17-9, 17-12, and 17-15 leads.

THAT is on the offense. Fact.

The protected 4 different leads by holding to FGs. Brady threw 46 times,  I believe it was.

46 passes. Barely 9 runs with our lead back.

Haunting.

Defense can't get off the field, losing possessions and allowing 75% scores in the second half='s more throws.  Period.

D got off the field with a FG hold, a FG hold and a punt hold while being put back on it with a Brady INT and a high throw from Brady and a Welkie drop.

You want more bludgeonings?  Keep coming, Pizzzy.

Very slow time of year for me right. I can do this all day.

You've never bludgeoned a person a day in your life, in fact I'm convinced you LOVE the bludgeoning others give you.

What do you call that again?  Oh yeah , SICK!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I think you called my wager offer unfair. WHy is that? You afraid to take it, too? 

I see a lot of deflection from the people who have complaints, but for some reason, those people won't take a simple bet?

Where is RKarp today? I'd like to go 3-0 against him. lmao

Yes Rusty that's it.  I'm afraid.  I'm afraid that if I take the wager and then lose that you might say mean things about me on the internet or call the internet police when I don't leave the forum.  LMAO. 

Seriously dude get a grip.  I don't take the wager because it is stupid and completely misses the point.  I think if Brady throws less passes in a vacuum it probably means we played better on offense, but it is the EFFECT not the CAUSE.  I mean christ Rusty we are averaging over 40 passes a game this year and have won 10 games.  There is no magic formula to win football games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

So I can fully understand, please confirm this:

I say the Pats can throw X amount of times and win the next game.

You say they cannot throw X amount of times and win the next game.

What if they don't throw X amount?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

Does this count for all of you log-in names including your Bustchise/Leon Log-ins?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts