How Come No One Takes My Wager?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: How Come No One Takes My Wager?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mods, please delete this discussion. The OP is a complete moron who continually blames Brady for doing what the HC tells him to do.  

[/QUOTE]

No one agrees with you, crusty and no one is dumb enough to take your stupid bet..

It's just that some of us are intelligent enough to know that it is the PATHETIC D, losing multiple leads and allowing scoring on 75% of the second half possessions  is what is causing them to throw so much.  Apparently you are not that intelligent.

No one wants Brady to throw that much, he's 36yrs old and needs to preserve his arm, unfortunately you need a D that can hold a lead for that to happen and unfortunately we haven't had that for years and years and years.

Shame on BB.

[/QUOTE]

Well, then is why the guy with full autonomy, who prefers the shotgun, not asking for or checking to a run in the red zone multiple times?  He has multiple plays at his disposal and full autonmy, finally confirmed in public this week by McDaniels.

Or, why is he in a shotgun at the start of the 4th all the way down the field, afraid to run it ONCE, to help the red zone odds to score a TD?

At the end of the day, you lose.

Why dont you take the bet? You hate me, disagree with me on this completely and if you win, you're a hero to some of the board, where I live for a week.

Just take the bet one time to put it to the test and I'll never bring up this concept again. That's even an ADDED feature for you!

Come on Jizzy.  Take the bet.

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that BB continues to allow this full autonomy with these continued failures of not changing pass plays to run plays?   Why? Does TB have someo sort of blackmail?  Why do you continue to not answer why the HC of NEP(aper tigers) allows his team to choke year after year?  Doesn't BB care about his legacy?  Does he not want to win another SB?  Tell us, genius.  

Can we assume that you lack the sack to answer this?  Yeah we can.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe because making a wager over an internet site is stupid?

[/QUOTE]

Why?

I was mocked and mocked by KKarp on two Jets bets, so to prove I was right, I offered a wager. Everyone saw them both and I won both.

The only problem is the weasel didn't follow the parameters of the loser which speaks volumes about his character.

Point blank: Those who mock me, and then don't acknlowdge I was right, are gutless.

[/QUOTE]

This just in, you're mocked by everyone.

[/QUOTE]

This just in:

15-20 morons who are wrong and who love Brady dearly, or a troll like you with 15 board names isn't "everyone".

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

I don't love Brady.  I know a great QB, regardless of what team they are on.  The same cannot be said for you.   It's such a weird contradiction.  You overvalue nearly every player on the Pats, besides Brady.  Why?  You're afraid if you give him his worth, the blame is on BB.  This just in, idiot, the blame is on the GM/coach, no matter what the QB does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Mods, please delete this discussion. The OP is a complete moron who continually blames Brady for doing what the HC tells him to do.  

[/QUOTE]

No one agrees with you, crusty and no one is dumb enough to take your stupid bet..

It's just that some of us are intelligent enough to know that it is the PATHETIC D, losing multiple leads and allowing scoring on 75% of the second half possessions  is what is causing them to throw so much.  Apparently you are not that intelligent.

No one wants Brady to throw that much, he's 36yrs old and needs to preserve his arm, unfortunately you need a D that can hold a lead for that to happen and unfortunately we haven't had that for years and years and years.

Shame on BB.

[/QUOTE]

Well, then is why the guy with full autonomy, who prefers the shotgun, not asking for or checking to a run in the red zone multiple times?  He has multiple plays at his disposal and full autonmy, finally confirmed in public this week by McDaniels.

Or, why is he in a shotgun at the start of the 4th all the way down the field, afraid to run it ONCE, to help the red zone odds to score a TD?

Why dont you take the bet? You hate me, disagree with me on this completely and if you win, you're a hero to some of the board, where I live for a week.

Just take the bet one time to put it to the test and I'll never bring up this concept again. That's even an ADDED feature for you!

[/QUOTE]

I told you, no one will take your stupid bet because it's stupid.

Pathetic D losing multiple leads and allowing 75% scoring in the second half='s more throws.

Just like in the SB... Pathetic D can't get off the field, gives up leads and allows scores on 75% of the second half possessions.

Broken record.

Shame on BB

PERIOD!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

i'll take the bet just for a chance to shut you up, but we all know that even if you lose you'll just come on as some other name , you can't live without this board , you,re a loser in the total sense of the word.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shame on BB.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic D losing multiple leads and allowing 75% scoring in the second half='s more throws.

Just like in the SB... Pathetic D can't get off the field, gives up leads and allows scores on 75% of the second half possessions.

Broken record.

Shame on BB

PERIOD!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah ok Bustchise

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's just that some of us are intelligent enough to know that it is the PATHETIC D, losing multiple leads and allowing scoring on 75% of the second half possessions  is what is causing them to throw so much.  

[/QUOTE]

All 3 of our SB Ds blew leads, the double digit variety at times, in second halves.  

We did not lose those games because Brady was a betteer game manager, better at clock management and wasn't throwing as many picks as he has in recent postseasons, all a MAJOR burden on our over-worked  and abused D.

Were our SB winning Ds bad? Were they? Now, they weren;t.

On Sunday if one or two things occcurred, we win:

1. First drive of 4th qtr a TD, not a FG.

2. Second drive a LONGER drive than a piddly 2:46.

Enjoy your bludgeoning!  Take the bet or forever be known as a complete pusss.

[/QUOTE]

MY, My.  BB is pretty pathetic asking TB to bail him out of the hole his D dug them, 5 SB's in a row.  NONE OF THOSE REQUIRED A TD TO WIN IT.

Maybe next time he'll allow him time to score a TD other than 35 seconds.

Maybe next time he'll put a D out there that doesn't give up scores on 75% of their second half possessions and can actually make a goal line stand to win a game.

One can only hope.  Shame on BB

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
    …………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ………,-~*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ……,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-...
    …..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;...
    …...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~...
    …….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;....
    ……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
    ……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
    ……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*......
    …….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
    …….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)...
    ……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./...
    …...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…...
    …….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*....
    ……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-* `...,-*….(`-,...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Shame on BB.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Broken record.

Shame on BB

PERIOD!

[/QUOTE]

It is not stupid at all. I can't think of one game where we faced a man cover team that could rush with just 4 or 5 consistently, Brady threw over 40 times and we won after having a lead at halftime.

Not once.

You call my bet "stupid" because you know I am right, do not want to admit it's been about Brady, his preferring the shotgun and having full autonomy this whole time.

2 SB losses, one with a great veteran D you probably jizzed over at the time and then a less experienced D that held to 13 points for a whole game, but BJGE our lead back barely eeked out, what, 9 carries with a 10-9, 17-9, 17-12, and 17-15 leads.

THAT is on the offense. Fact.

The protected 4 different leads by holding to FGs. Brady threw 46 times,  I believe it was.

46 passes. Barely 9 runs with our lead back.

Haunting.

[/QUOTE]

Defense can't get off the field, losing possessions and the lead and allowing 75% scores in the second half='s more throws.  Period.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

I was mocked and mocked by KKarp on two Jets bets, so to prove I was right, I offered a wager. Everyone saw them both and I won both.

The only problem is the weasel didn't follow the parameters of the loser which speaks volumes about his character.

Point blank: Those who mock me, and then don't acknlowdge I was right, are gutless.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This just in:

15-20 morons who are wrong and who love Brady dearly, or a troll like you with 15 board names isn't "everyone".

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

I don't love Brady.  I know a great QB, regardless of what team they are on.  The same cannot be said for you.   It's such a weird contradiction.  You overvalue nearly every player on the Pats, besides Brady.  Why?  You're afraid if you give him his worth, the blame is on BB.  This just in, idiot, the blame is on the GM/coach, no matter what the QB does.

[/QUOTE]

You may not love Brady, but your are jealous of him being our QB and the fact BB left your piddly franchise at the altar in 2000, which is why you are a mental case creating mutiple board names to troll our board.

False.  Brady leads our offense and gets to January and craps himself in the AFC title since 2007.

It's 2013. This is nothing new.  Even at the end of 2006 in December when Miami cheated ans bought audio from CBS to get all of Brady's audibles, we were a pass first offense then, but without elite personnel. Miami won 21-0.

This goes WAY back with Brady and McDaniels.

I've also seen this occur numerous times in regular season games, really starting at the end of 2007's season when the D was giving up a scary amount of yards and points, because our offense was scoring too quickly.

Here we are at the end of 2013 and Brady in all his full autonomy, a lead at halftime, forgot to get that run game established in the first half, and he got caught by the start of the 4th where his ability and the offense's ability to simply ice a game by using more runs mixed in, means they score too quick or stop the clock on incompletions.

I saw it for myself after watching it back.

None of this has ANYTHING to do with our D and me over-valuing anyone. I go by what I see and facts and I don't want our best player being  mediocre or bad due to a preference or screwing up playcalls, because he was baited by a D into throwing.

Teams know he prefers the shotgun and to throw. Case closed, Bustchise.

Brady was a BETTER QB pre 2007 than he is now. Fact. Statistically, he isn't, but as a QB leading our offense, he was.

Truth hurts. I can admit it as a Pats fan, because I refuse to have my head in the sand.

This whole time our D has benen unfairly bashed because of a feast or famine offense.

[/QUOTE]

Why would I be jealous of a QB that would ignore what the HC wants to do, as you claim he does? 

Of course you overvalue players.  You claimed for years that Maroney was a great pick because he was the RB on a SB team.  More recently you've claimed that any player who paled for BB must be a great player because.... wait for it...... he played for BB.  This is just how stupid you are.

But hey, let's talk more about your photograpic memory.  

How come just a little while ago you claimed that in 2010 the Pats beat the Ravens by running the ball but lost to the Jets becasue they passed too much whne the run pass ratio was nearly identical?  Did your photograhic memory let you down?  

You realize that these kind of claims are consistent with be a psychopath, right?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shame on BB.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Broken record.

Shame on BB

PERIOD!

[/QUOTE]

It is not stupid at all. I can't think of one game where we faced a man cover team that could rush with just 4 or 5 consistently, Brady threw over 40 times and we won after having a lead at halftime.

Not once.

You call my bet "stupid" because you know I am right, do not want to admit it's been about Brady, his preferring the shotgun and having full autonomy this whole time.

2 SB losses, one with a great veteran D you probably jizzed over at the time and then a less experienced D that held to 13 points for a whole game, but BJGE our lead back barely eeked out, what, 9 carries with a 10-9, 17-9, 17-12, and 17-15 leads.

THAT is on the offense. Fact.

The protected 4 different leads by holding to FGs. Brady threw 46 times,  I believe it was.

46 passes. Barely 9 runs with our lead back.

Haunting.

[/QUOTE]

Defense can't get off the field, losing possessions and allowing 75% scores in the second half='s more throws.  Period.

[/QUOTE]

D got off the field with a FG hold, a FG hold and a punt hold while being put back on it with a Brady INT and a high throw from Brady and a Welkie drop.

You want more bludgeonings?  Keep coming, Pizzzy.

Very slow time of year for me right. I can do this all day.

[/QUOTE]

You've never bludgeoned a person a day in your life, in fact I'm convinced you LOVE the bludgeoning others give you.

What do you call that again?  Oh yeah , SICK!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone?

Step on up, Washers.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This just in:

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You may not love Brady, but your are jealous of him being our QB and the fact BB left your piddly franchise at the altar in 2000, which is why you are a mental case creating mutiple board names to troll our board.

False.  Brady leads our offense and gets to January and craps himself in the AFC title since 2007.

It's 2013. This is nothing new.  Even at the end of 2006 in December when Miami cheated ans bought audio from CBS to get all of Brady's audibles, we were a pass first offense then, but without elite personnel. Miami won 21-0.

I've also seen this occur numerous times in regular season games, really starting at the end of 2007's season when the D was giving up a scary amount of yards and points, because our offense was scoring too quickly.

Here we are at the end of 2013 and Brady in all his full autonomy, a lead at halftime, forgot to get that run game established in the first half, and he got caught by the start of the 4th where his ability and the offense's ability to simply ice a game by using more runs mixed in, means they score too quick or stop the clock on incompletions.

None of this has ANYTHING to do with our D and me over-valuing anyone. I go by what I see and facts and I don't want our best player being  mediocre or bad due to a preference or screwing up playcalls, because he was baited by a D into throwing.

Brady was a BETTER QB pre 2007 than he is now. Fact. Statistically, he isn't, but as a QB leading our offense, he was.

Truth hurts. I can admit it as a Pats fan, because I refuse to have my head in the sand.

This whole time our D has benen unfairly bashed because of a feast or famine offense.

[/QUOTE]

Brady "forgot to get that run game established in the first half" . This is is your new claim?  Let's understand this.  First you claimed that Brady was changing run plays to pass plays.  Then, realizing how stupid that is, you say that he has autonomy and that even though all of the plays are coming in as pass plays, it's Brady who should be changing them to run plays.  Now, you're saying that, to start the game off, the plays are being sent in as pass plays, but Brady is "forgetting" to establish the run game?

Holy freakin shloot.  You are an idiot.  I know you already look like a fool here, but I have more.

"he got caught by the start of the 4th where his ability and the offense's ability to simply ice a game by using more runs mixed in, means they score too quick or stop the clock on incompletions."

You're also saying that Brady, down two scores to the Dolphins, should have run the ball knowing that he's score, just to use more time so that the defense would not be forced to give up an 80 yard TD drive?  Is this what you're saying.  You not only want Brady to core points, but to stop the other team from scoring points?  

Holy freakin shloot.  You are an idiot

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I think you called my wager offer unfair. WHy is that? You afraid to take it, too? 

I see a lot of deflection from the people who have complaints, but for some reason, those people won't take a simple bet?

Where is RKarp today? I'd like to go 3-0 against him. lmao

Yes Rusty that's it.  I'm afraid.  I'm afraid that if I take the wager and then lose that you might say mean things about me on the internet or call the internet police when I don't leave the forum.  LMAO. 

Seriously dude get a grip.  I don't take the wager because it is stupid and completely misses the point.  I think if Brady throws less passes in a vacuum it probably means we played better on offense, but it is the EFFECT not the CAUSE.  I mean christ Rusty we are averaging over 40 passes a game this year and have won 10 games.  There is no magic formula to win football games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Anyone?

Step on up, Washers.

[/QUOTE]

So I can fully understand, please confirm this:

I say the Pats can throw X amount of times and win the next game.

You say they cannot throw X amount of times and win the next game.

What if they don't throw X amount?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone?

Step on up, Washers.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This just in:

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why would I be jealous of a QB that would ignore what the HC wants to do, as you claim he does? 

Of course you overvalue players.  You claimed for years that Maroney was a great pick because he was the RB on a SB team.  More recently you've claimed that any player who paled for BB must be a great player because.... wait for it...... he played for BB.  This is just how stupid you are.

[/QUOTE]

1. Maybe becase Brady has 3 rings in the cap era and your team is infamous for horrendous QBs throughtout its history and has not won a SB or been to one since the NFL merger in 1970? How about that? Not to mention, we've owned your crappy franchise years and years unless you somehow cheat.

2. Laura Maroney is basically WHY we got to SB 42.  He had 22 carries and 122 yards and took the game over with the O Line in a lower scoring game, which actually proves McDaniels and Brady are capable of understanding this concept. Brady was awful throwing over 40 times, with one pick and one in the end zone losing out on at least 3 points.

Maroney was a disppointment, not getting a second deal, but he was pretty productive in his time here from 2006-2009. That's 4 seasons, his best in 2008 when we threw LESS. Gee, what a shock.

BB has NEVER, EVER had a Robertson, Sanchez, Gholston, Wilson, Coples, Milliner, etc.

Maroney was a solid STARTER.  Robertson sucked, Gholston was arguably the worst draft pick in history, Coples is a subpackage player who can't play the run, WIlson is only a nickelback and sucks on the perimeter and Milliner is so far as putrid as what Gholston was his rookie year, but hey, at least he gets on the field to show how awful he is on your awful D, huh?

bawhha

[/QUOTE]

Didn't BB trade up for Maroney, a first round pick who was then moved off the team during his rookie contract becasue he got worse each year? ... but right on queue, here you are with the deflection.  You cannot help yourelf.  Always bringing up other teams.  So, a LB sub player has the second most snaps at LB?  God, you're an idiot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Anyone?

Step on up, Washers.

[/QUOTE]

Does this count for all of you log-in names including your Bustchise/Leon Log-ins?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
    …………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ………,-~*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ……,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-...
    …..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;...
    …...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~...
    …….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;....
    ……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
    ……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
    ……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*......
    …….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
    …….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)...
    ……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./...
    …...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…...
    …….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*....
    ……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-* `...,-*….(`-,...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

[/QUOTE]

I think you called my wager offer unfair. WHy is that? You afraid to take it, too? 

I see a lot of deflection from the people who have complaints, but for some reason, those people won't take a simple bet?

Where is RKarp today? I'd like to go 3-0 against him. lmao

[/QUOTE]

You lost our last bet Alice. We are 1-1 on our bets. Difference is when I lost I left for a week. When you lost, you never left.

Sections
Shortcuts