How Come No One Takes My Wager?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: How Come No One Takes My Wager?

How about this:

Me and RKarp both take the bet.  If you win, we're both gone for a week.  If you lose, you're gone for two weeks.

You're so confident that you're correct here, this shouldn't be difficult to accept.

(Pending approval of RKarp)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I've made some adjustments to my wager...along with throwing over 35 times and not trailing by 14 at halftime, I also will add that the guy sitting in row 35, section 27, has to be named Steven. And his total cholesterol level must be under 200.

Thanks,

Rusty

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]
    because its a no brainer dude.  if they fall behind early even by just a touchdown you know they are going to throw most every down. if they run a lot its because they  are way ahead. im with you in thatt id like to see more running and play action with less shotgun but thats just not what they like to do.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

whats the point of leaving the board for a week... like that would make it less active and less posters, not as good

as in i like the stuff Rkarp posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How about this:

Me and RKarp both take the bet.  If you win, we're both gone for a week.  If you lose, you're gone for two weeks.

You're so confident that you're correct here, this shouldn't be difficult to accept.

(Pending approval of RKarp)

[/QUOTE]

I actually have no control of what the crazy McDaniels and Brady will do. So, technically I have no confidence in them at all at this point especially after the last 2 weeks of putrid offense.  I could easily lose the bet just as easy as winning it.  This is more of an experiment and to put the premise to the test.

In fact, there was a game earlier this year that we won where he threw a lot where I offered the bet before the game, no one took it, and I would have lost. Forget which game it was.

[/QUOTE]

Oops.  You forgot to answer.

Do we have a deal?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

thank God this thread is over The suspense has been killing me!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Coward

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You know what Rusty: I think this entire thing is stupid and unfair but despite that I will take this bet just to shut you up.  Even if you win I will never think you are right and frankly given that you've admitted already in this thread that most of our wins have come in violation of this "formula" you're never going to change your mind either.  That being said I'll only do it if we up the ante a bit.  If I win you never mention run/pass ratio or this stupid 35+ or 40+ passes "theory" (if you can call it that) ever again on this board.  You don't have to leave.  You don't even have to make a thread saying I won and you are still free to post about anything else, but not that.  If you are interested in doing this name your terms for me should you win.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Coward

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy wouldn't accept the bet. Classic.

Nice job by the Bruins tonight, by the way. Pathetic effort.

[/QUOTE]

Did you even watch the game?

Pathetic effort? How about Reilly Smith hustling back and breaking up Ennis on a break a way? Everyone in Buffalo says it was worth a penalty shot. Nope just good effort. I don't know how someone can hustle like that and it be called a pathetic effort.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

People too busy working this thread to watch the game  Kelv.  The conversation makes late night tv look  interesting. My dog started reading it, but he fell asleep from boredom Me too good night

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]

Oh pipe down, Gladys. I've offered several wagers to you and you mysteriously don't reply to them and then claim that I never offered the bet. Remember when KC "slapped" Denver? Good thing you didn't man up and take that bet...

You're on for this 35+ pass bet. I'm in.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh pipe down, Gladys. I've offered several wagers to you and you mysteriously don't reply to them and then claim that I never offered the bet. Remember when KC "slapped" Denver? Good thing you didn't man up and take that bet...

You're on for this 35+ pass bet. I'm in.

[/QUOTE]

LOL @ Gladys.

There is a reason why Rusty doesn't participate in any of the forum games.  It would totally expose him as a fraud.  He would probably finish last in all of them. Like his self esteem could get any lowere, lol!!  I have also tried to make bets with him on the forum but he dodges them all. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So I need a recap here..... Is there a bet in place or not?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So I need a recap here..... Is there a bet in place or not?

[/QUOTE]

He chickened out from my bet.

Chickened out from the one with me and RKarp.

Took the bet from Soxrock.

The deal switches to RKarp should Solder do something.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Yeah, I am very nervous if Kline is going to play. He graded very, very poorly last week. I am not p**sing on the guy, but similar to Vellano, Kline is simply not ready for the NFL. I applaud his effort, and certainly don't fault him, maybe given time he will develop into a fine player. But today, he is not ready, but injury forces the teams hand.

I would have to think Rice runs wild on the Pats DL, which is fine as long as they have some TO's. I also assume Flacco is salivating on the S play of Gregory/Harmon looking deep at Smith and Jones....also in the seam to the TE

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts