how did ron brace play today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

how did ron brace play today?

didn't see the game, did he hold his own?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: how did ron brace play today?

Hey Troll, for someone who didn't see the game how can you tear apart Brady in your other Bull$h!t thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

not tearing brady apart.  He's been doing this in all the games I've seen Im not a blind idiot you bash maroney when he's not playing well people bash moss for not playing well I can point out things as I see them.  You blind homer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 64Comet. Show 64Comet's posts

In Response to Re: how did ron brace play today?:
    not tearing brady apart.  He's been doing this in all the games I've seen Im not a blind idiot you bash maroney when he's not playing well people bash moss for not playing well I can point out things as I see them.  You blind homer.
    Posted by JaeD

Wouldn't the blind "homer" be the one that didn't witness the game, but yet trashes other players without watching the game?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Brace did not play well from some one who saw the game. He was run over and thru on the opening drive. Some adjustments were made and he did not make many mistakes other than a face mask penalty that hurt...
    Brace is big, and if he works hard I could see hime developing into a good rotation player.
    Seems pretty clear Jarvis and Wilfork will not be back, so Brace will be part of the scheme. Lets hope he gets stronger and improved technique and understanding what the coaches want on the D-Line..he could be a good one down the road.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Is Brace meant to be a NT?  just wondering he looks too small to me. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Is Brace meant to be a NT?  just wondering he looks too small to me. 
    Posted by shenanigan

Brace is actually a little bit bigger than Wilfork, like 5-10 lbs and 1-2 inches taller.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: how did ron brace play today? : Brace is actually a little bit bigger than Wilfork, like 5-10 lbs and 1-2 inches taller.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

Wow, I guess he just suucks then.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm afraid he may be Wilfork's replacement, I hope he gets better he was getting pushed around yesterday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Do any of you guys remember when Wilfork was rookie and was getting his azz handed to him? He went back to study film and he changed his technique and became a stud. Brace has play all of 5 minutes, let's see how the rest of year goes and see what he does next season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Better than the Green Gholston

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Posted by JaeD

Nice try troll. Why are you guys always so dumb?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I was specifically watching and saw Brace getting double teamed on that first drive.  He went backwards a lot, but at least Buffalo devoted two guys to the problem.  Brace is a rook and needs learning, but I think the rest of the patchwork D-line pretty much stunk too.

Buffalo's good running game never actually went away all game.  It's just that in every single drive Buffalo had a penalty, and then after that their running backs could not quite get 15 or 20 yards in 3 downs, and their quarterbacks were incompetent, so they kicked the football on fourth down.  In the fourth quarter Buffalo just plain threw the ball to make up for a 14 point deficit.

New England gets credit for defensively planning those first and 20 situations out.  In one situation, Buffalo ran the ball to 2nd and 14, then ran the ball to 3rd and 8.  Great 6 yard runs, except positionally Buffalo needed a first down and never got close enough.  New England just tightened the screws a bit each down.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

He was doubled teamed a lot, so he, clearly, must be a beast that eats trolls.

Sections
Shortcuts