How do we fix it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: How do we fix it?

In Response to Re: How do we fix it?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do we fix it? : Here's something I can really get behind: I'd LOVE to see Weis back with the Patriots. The offense had nothing going for it aside from the running game Monday Night.  It was clear the Saints were prepared for the Pats' passing game and once they buried the Pats in points they forced their high-paced playing style. As Mike Reiss pointed out, once Brady threw his first pick to open the drive at the New Orleans 40-yard-line, it altered the complexion of the game.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I think we're going to see it. We just have to pay him head coach money which is nothing compared to what the players make. I'm praying they blow up the whole Cleveland coaching staff too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do we fix it? : Wow, I missed a lot of posts on my way home from work. I may be in the minority but I think your a realist K-Max. I think they can change more things faster with solid coaching changes but I'm going to be pi$$ed if they don't do some up trading in the draft and go for quality this year instead of quantity.Good coaches can make decent players look very good. I still think we have a shot but we're on the decline instead of the incline. I have confidence that Belichick will do the right thing.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I hope I'm wrong e, hell I'd love to see 8 - 10 more Super Bowls in my life time but everything has an end point just ask 49er or Cowboy fans.  If BB continues down the same path it's going to happen sooner then we all would like.

I agree 100% with you, if we want to keep this train a rolling we need to draft quality players.  We need to use our chips and move up not down and out.  Kraft needs to spend to the max and not pocket the extra cash (like the Seymour money).  You don't let fear dictate your draft decisions as someone posted.

So my (football) Christmas wish would be for BB to hire NFL quality Coordinators and use the draft to stockpile studs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do we fix it? : I hope I'm wrong e, hell I'd love to see 8 - 10 more Super Bowls in my life time but everything has an end point just ask 49er or Cowboy fans.  If BB continues down the same path it's going to happen sooner then we all would like. I agree 100% with you, if we want to keep this train a rolling we need to draft quality players.  We need to use our chips and move up not down and out.  Kraft needs to spend to the max and not pocket the extra cash (like the Seymour money).  You don't let fear dictate your draft decisions as someone posted. So my (football) Christmas wish would be for BB to hire NFL quality Coordinators and use the draft to stockpile studs.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

Kraft is a P!MPP. He's getting 20 mil from the state to build his foot bridge. Our money when he's probably the richest guy in the State. The team is much better since he bought it but as stated in a another post he priced me out of my season tickets years ago. If we want to get better on "D" we have to spend. Haynesworth cost 10 mil a year.We won't have to spend that kind of change on the guys we need but it's time to get smart. Marlon Jackson is a free agent for the colts and a pretty good corner. Why not make the Colts worse and us better at the same time? That's what everybody has been doing to us for the last 6 or 7 years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

add this guy to the line up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RtmqYEdBtY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to How do we fix it?:
    [QUOTE]This defense unfortunately is still hideous. It starts at the Line. I love Wilfork but aside from that when  are we ever going to get a pass rusher. I for one am willing to eat what ever salary cap money we have to eat by dumping A Thomas. We need at least one guy in the mold of Albert Haynesworth or Osi Umenyiora. I also don't disagree with the Posters that say we Haven't won anything since Weiss and Crennel left. One thing is for certain, this defense has gone down hill since then. Let's use picks to move up and draft a potential pass rusher and then spend some smart money for a change in free agency. Any Thoughts?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Another thread started by an uneducated bandwagon fan........WOW!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Bring back the old team of Crennel and Weis
    Posted by jmac217[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Where do you people come from?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]add this guy to the line up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RtmqYEdBtY
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

LMAO I love it. A cross between Ivan Putski and Hulk Hogan, 100% Natural. Where do I get my jersey.

Sections
Shortcuts