How do you send Karma?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

How do you send Karma?

I have worn the same Patriots leather cap I bought in '96. It says Patriots on the front only with the flying Elvis just above the letters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: How do you send Karma?

In Response to How do you send Karma?:
    [QUOTE]I have worn the same Patriots leather cap I bought in '96. It says Patriots on the front only with the flying Elvis just above the letters.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

Pfft- I'll tell'ya, It ain't worth the hastle.  And honestly I believe, THIS is what specifically triggers Enoch to go insane when he hears a "What comes around, WILL (undoubtedly) GO Back Around," type of stuff.  Because it actually doesn't...not inevitably and inexorably (sp?).  It actually requires deliberately altered deeds and/or acts, and/or thoughts/beliefs/emotions/conveyancess/standards/ideals (all of which, are in fact, real things which emanate off of people...even if slightly, it doesn't matter b/c they therefore ARE subject to varying causal/effect relationships).

So yea- Like I said- It requires work, real effort, positive belief, AND change=Waaaaay to much effort if ya ask me... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: How do you send Karma?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to How do you send Karma? : Pfft- I'll tell'ya, It ain't worth the hastle.  And I believe, THIS is what makes Enoch go insane when he hears a "What comes around, GOES around," stuff.  Because it actually doesn't...not inevitably and inexorably (sp?).  It actually requires deliberately altered deeds and/or acts, and/or thoughts/beliefs/emotions/conveyancess/standards/ideals (all of which, are in fact, real things which emanate off of people...even if slightly, they ARE subject to varying causal/effect relationships). So yea- Like I said- It requires work, real effort, positive belief, AND change=Waaaaay to much effort if ya ask me... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    That said, it is being worn until after the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

thats awesome. love it.

What should I wear?

I wore my old school light blue ben coates jersey in the '96 and '03 super bowls, my blue Lawyer Milloy jersey in '01, and my blue Corey Dillon jersey in '04 and '07.

I also have McGinest and Law (same style as Coates), Vinatieri (new style, blue) Welker (new style, white) and Gronkwoski (red vintage throwback).

Also grey '01 championship T-shirt always worn under the jersey and blue wool winter hat w/ flying Elvis only that becomes very VERY itchy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do you send Karma? : That said, it is being worn until after the game.

Lol!!!  Is that all you wanted?!?  As a usual rule, for some reason I gotta place it into the largest philosophy as possible incorporating everything in the universe... 
    Soooo, I guess now my advice'll be then-

Polish your baseball hat with some form of old school simple leather softener, and then leave it somewhere somewhat cold so that the leather's soft but the hat itself, ain't mushy.  Better (i.e. actually "helpful" or even "useful" advice?)? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

How?  Well, you need an suitable conduit by which to send an intanglible, mystical force of nature such karma.

Lizards are  a great part of mysticism.  

The Garden of Eden had Satan, who appeared in the form of a lizard, until God pulled his legs off like a kid torturing a grasshopper, and created snakes.

Lizards were essential in Southwest Native Americans' mysticism.  If you were Pueblo, and it was a Friday summer night, you had to celebrate with a gila monster lizard.

But you want to send karma? Hmmmmmmmm...well then, I suggest you employ a karma, karma, karma, karma, karma charmeeeeleeeeeeeeeon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do you send Karma? : Lol!!!  Is that all you wanted?!?  As a usual rule, for some reason I gotta place it into the largest philosophy as possible incorporating everything in the universe...  Soooo, I guess now my advice'll be then-   Polish your baseball hat with some form of old school simple leather softener, and then leave it somewhere somewhat cold so that the leather's soft but the hat itself, ain't mushy.  Better (i.e. actually "helpful" or even "useful" advice?)? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Las, I use saddle soap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]How?  Well, you need an suitable conduit by which to send an intanglible, mystical force of nature such karma. Lizards are  a great part of mysticism.   The Garden of Eden had Satan, who appeared in the form of a lizard, until God pulled his legs off like a kid torturing a grasshopper, and created snakes. Lizards were essential in Southwest Native Americans' mysticism.  If you were Pueblo, and it was a Friday summer night, you had to celebrate with a gila monster lizard. But you want to send karma? Hmmmmmmmm...well then, I suggest you employ a karma, karma, karma, karma, karma charmeeeeleeeeeeeeeon.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    Just livin' up to my end of the bargain. I will pass on Boy george.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]How?  Well, you need an suitable conduit by which to send an intanglible, mystical force of nature such karma. Lizards are  a great part of mysticism.   The Garden of Eden had Satan, who appeared in the form of a lizard, until God pulled his legs off like a kid torturing a grasshopper, and created snakes. Lizards were essential in Southwest Native Americans' mysticism.  If you were Pueblo, and it was a Friday summer night, you had to celebrate with a gila monster lizard. But you want to send karma? Hmmmmmmmm...well then, I suggest you employ a karma, karma, karma, karma, karma charmeeeeleeeeeeeeeon.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Isn't time that YOU make the switch to Geico...?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I tried them and they not only were very over-priced, but when I cancelled properly they tried to stiff me on bucco bucks.  I'm talking at you, Warren Buffet!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do you send Karma? : Just livin' up to my end of the bargain. I will pass on Boy george.....

The funniest sh#t was him doing/turning the g#y Madonna "Lucky Star" song in "The Wedding Singer", more g#y...  I usually tend to respect anyone who can push something on any crazy level even farther than ya coulda ever imagined, good or bad.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts