How Do you shut up Jets Fans???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans???

... The Jets season after week one!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Sanchez, slauson and Wilson = Busts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

w/3 FG's. That offense is stellar.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

LOL  that was funny

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans???:
    [QUOTE]w/3 FG's. That offense is stellar.
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]
    Still can't wait 'til next week. Get your rest boys. Keep your heads on a swivel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Make them sit and watch the game from one of the 1000's of unsold seats at the new GIANT stadium.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon wont show up, that gutless loser!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to How Do you shut up Jets Fans???:
    [QUOTE]Start the regular season..............................
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

They say a picture is worth a thosand s years? Here's 2000 worth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I am one happy dude! This has been a great start to the season!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

6 first downs. 1 for 11 on 3rd down conversions, with that one coming at the end of the game. 74 yards passing.  Gave up 248 yards passing. 14 penalties.  That's how you shut them up. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Tough loss, i expect wilfork to line up against slausson alot on sunday.  We have a lot of frustration to release so get on the bus and come on up to Jersey.  If our offense can try to get a few pts we will be aight. Defense looked taught.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Pats win,Jets,Raiders and Panthers lose....................Wait.... someone's knocking on my door.... brb...............................INES SAINZ!!!!!!!!! Today is my lucky day!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]Tough loss, i expect wilfork to line up against slausson alot on sunday.  We have a lot of frustration to release so get on the bus and come on up to Jersey.  If our offense can try to get a few pts we will be aight. Defense looked taught.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

a JETS FAN WILLING TO STAND UP LIKE A MAN...........GOD BLESS!!!
    TEAM STILL BLOWS THO.....SEE YA NEXT WEEK

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Defense may win championships, but not if your offense scores 12 a game HAHA!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Tough loss, i expect wilfork to line up against slausson alot on sunday.  We have a lot of frustration to release so get on the bus and come on up to Jersey.  If our offense can try to get a few pts we will be aight. Defense looked taught.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

Since new England is North of Jersey we'd be coming down not up. I see where your offense gets it's sense of direction from. Well Ok you did have about 50 more forwards than backwards.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

EITHER CHANT P    A    T    S OR IGNORE THE FLOCK OUT OF THEM.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]6 first downs. 1 for 11 on 3rd down conversions, with that one coming at the end of the game. 74 yards passing.  Gave up 248 yards passing. 14 penalties.  That's how you shut them up. 
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

You can't win with #s like that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i dont like the ravens, but man i was happy to see that happen.

Patriots crush bengals
    colts run over by Arian
    raiders lose left in the dust by CJ2K
    jets lose in the opener of their stadium

welcome back NFL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Man, Sanchez is sooooooo awful.  But their S/T looked pretty good, and their D played some serious, dirty smashmouth ball.

I wonder if all that holding a' la Rex will get called next week or will it be ignored the way it mostly was in 2007 when the Pats faced Rex's Ravens. 

Funny thing, I don't recall, but who beat the Jets tonight? The announcers never mentioned that other team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"If our offense can try to get a few pts we will be aight. Defense looked taught."

Um, well, the offense is pretty darn iffy, you're right about that. As for the defense, Revis looked great but your other corners got burned and against a better QB I see some points coming from the Pats. That means you're gonna have to score more - Sanchize time. We'll see.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSRyan. Show PSRyan's posts

It's simply about the quarterback play. The Ravens weren't dumb. They played stout against the run and forced Sanchez to both move and try to throw to his left - and the results were exactly what most around here have said all winter - he does neither of those things well.  

Now that the (barf) "Sanchize" has once again been exposed as a fraud the NY media will begin it's usual insidious (and oh so delicious for Patriots fans) campaign to say "we told you so" as well undermining what (very) little confidence the kid has. 

If the Pats can pick up the blitz, play good ST for field position, and get the ball out of Brady's hands quickly to the skill guys...Sanchez is not the guy that can lead that Jets team victory.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

When the ancient Ladonelianson is your best offensive player - you have issues. 

Greene couldn't run, catch or hang onto a ball....not that the The Sanchize could get it anywhere near him or anyone else.  

I guess we know why the Pats draft McCourty ahead of 'Willin' Wilson too.

Go get a GD snack Rex.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Marc Sanchez was one of the worst QBs in the league last year. I guess he's terrible at play action passing too which negates even bothering with the run game. He's got a whole lot of sophomore slumping to do. Apparently his surgically repaired knee doesn't respond well to sacking. Cromartie is functionally illiterate and the Pats passed on their rookie CB who got burned a bunch.  Overall this is pretty sweet!

Sections
Shortcuts