How Do you shut up Jets Fans???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans???

No, jenks replacement was the guy that recovered 2 fumbles last nite, pouha.  How bout we win the next 2 games and sit in first place.  how do you feel about that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans???:
    [QUOTE]No, jenks replacement was the guy that recovered 2 fumbles last nite, pouha.  How bout we win the next 2 games and sit in first place.  how do you feel about that?
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

Temper temper little worm. You're starting to let the whining punk show. maybe it's time to change screen names. You really should be a circus clown when ( and if ever ) you grow up. You seem to enjoy being laughed at so much. Besides you can hide behind a big red nose same as you hide behind the internet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans??? : Temper temper little worm. You're starting to let the whining punk show. maybe it's time to change screen names
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

what in my post makes me mad or whining?  please tell me mr scary skull avatar man with the princess bride quote for a signature.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans??? : Lesson is what, season is over after a bad game.  after we are both 1-1 we will talk again.

See you next year then, I guess.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans??? : what in my post makes me mad or whining?  please tell me mr scary skull avatar man with the princess bride quote for a signature.

Wow you're even dumber than Sanchez. I didn't think that was possible without major head trauma.

As for the quote...I'm not surprised you can't get an intelligent comedy. Transformers 3 should be out soon so you'll have something on your level to watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans??? : See you next year then, I guess.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

next week : )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Do you shut up Jets Fans??? : what in my post makes me mad or whining?  please tell me mr scary skull avatar man with the princess bride quote for a signature.

Dude, you can try to spin it any way you want to.  The reality is, if you know the game as well as you claim to, you know that this Jets team is in for a seriously bad season.  8-8 will be a blessing for you.

Maybe you didn't watch the same game as the rest of the country.  Midway through the 3rd quarter, Jets' D had hands on hips, sucking pond water.  And you know what?  RayRay could've played another 2 quarters. 

How was your redzone offense last night?  The only reason the Jets managed to put points on the board was due to your kicker, the only bright spot in the Jets "arsenal."  And one of those FGs bent in at the last second. 

Three.  That's the number of Jets' FGs converted so far.  Two.  That's the number of catches Heap had for bigtime first downs.  One.  That's the number of third downs the Jets converted in their own stadium.  And Zero.  That's the number of TDs your team has so far. 

Ryan made your entire team a target in the offseason, and it's clear that neither he nor the Jets can actually leave it on the field.

The Jets aren't the joke of the NFL, they're the punchline.  

Sections
Shortcuts