How does BB do it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

How does BB do it?

With the Pats now on there 4th center( PS player Nick McDonald now taking reps with first-unit) and a secondary made up of 3rd string and PS players, how does this team keep winning?
    QBs playing DB, Guards playing TE, not one game where all the origional starters have played together.
    Does anyone NOT believe that if BB were the coach of the Clots, that they would be in the play-offs this year?
    Amazing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: How does BB do it?

what happened to Wendell?

I dont know if we can survive in postseason but he is able to get us some wins against mediocre teams.

I def. think if he coached the colts they would have more wins, but Playoffs?....Playoffs??!!?  Dont talk to me about Playoffs!? I'd just be happy if we can win a game!  Playoffs!!???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: How does BB do it?:
    [QUOTE]what happened to Wendell? I dont know if we can survive in postseason but he is able to get us some wins against mediocre teams. I def. think if he coached the colts they would have more wins, but Playoffs?....Playoffs??!!?  Dont talk to me about Playoffs!? I'd just be happy if we can win a game!  Playoffs!!???
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Wendell has a calf injury, suffered in Iggles game.  They are also working Donald Thomas who has never played center.  ugh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

No question in my mind that the Pats are fortunate to have one of the great NFL coaches of our time.  I understand there are those who question his personnel selection/management decisions as a GM but his street creds as a coach are unequalled in my opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

Had a pleasure of meeting him this offseason at Gillete. He was wearing flip flops... He only cares about the team and nothing else.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

[QUOTE]Had a pleasure of meeting him this offseason at Gillete. He was wearing flip flops... He only cares about the team and nothing else.
    Posted by SANPATT[/QUOTE]

You forgot cheating also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does BB do it? : You forgot cheating also.
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast[/QUOTE]

yawn..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How? Brady.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Best Coach and GM ever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]How? Brady.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Losing a couple centers and secondary vs losing a franchise QB is a night and day comparison.

But yes, Bill Belichick is a much better coach than Jim Caldwell lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]How? Brady.

WHO?  Brady?  Oh, you mean that 6th round QB that nobody wanted except for BB.  That guy!  Just proves the point.  BB wins with nobodies.
    Did you know Arrington is 2nd in ProBowl voting behind only Revis in the AFC?
    Brady deserves a ton of credit but unless he can snap the ball to himself, there has to be more in play than just him. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I echo ATJ's comments. No HC in today's NFL even comes close to BB. However, we better get healthy fast. I think being able to plug in nonames and kids with limited experiience works for the rest of the regular season, but come playoff time, we need all hands on deck, and those being good deckhands.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Totally agree with this post.  It is remarkable how many injuries they can sustain every yr and still be successful.  Not only are they on their 3rd center but look at the secondary.  Going into the season most would consider McCourty, Chung, and Bodden as the 3 most talented DB's and they've been playing recently with none of them.  When Brady was hurt, NE went 11-5 with a QB that hadn't really played since high school.  Compare that to this yr's Colts team.

I live in the Tampa Bay market and it's hilarious to hear all the excuses they make for their disappointing season.  They absolutely cannot stop the run and on sports radio the other day someone was completely blaming that on Gerald McCoy going on the IR.  One freakin guy!!  When I heard that, I had to chuckle.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does BB do it? : WHO?  Brady?  Oh, you mean that 6th round QB that nobody wanted except for BB.  That guy!  Just proves the point.  BB wins with nobodies. Did you know Arrington is 2nd in ProBowl voting behind only Revis in the AFC? Brady deserves a ton of credit but unless he can snap the ball to himself, there has to be more in play than just him. 
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Thank Dick Rehbein. May he rest in peace. That guy made our dynasty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does BB do it? : Thank Dick Rehbein. May he rest in peace. That guy made our dynasty.

No objection here but while we're at it, shout out to Bob Kraft, who got the ball bouncing the Pats way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

This year is another chapter in the brilliance of BB , NO question .  We definitely have to appreciate it...

Like yesterday... He completely undresses and beetch-slaps a reporter for questioning the ability to measure his team against the 0-11 colts ...

That was classic , but it was also the real deal...  as in why our team plays football the way it was meant to be played .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does BB do it? : No objection here but while we're at it, shout out to Bob Kraft, who got the ball bouncing the Pays way.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Interesting you should mention Bob in this context. We all know he recently lost his wife Myra and that this season is dedicated to her. The 2001 Championship season was dedicated to Dick Rehbein. It would be nice if we could win it again, but for her this time.

A heart rending piece about the guy who brought us Brady.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/superbowl/globe_stories/013102/glory_tinged_with_sorrow+.shtml

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

He has the front 7 working again too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Don't forget Dante Scarneccia, the best O-Line coach in the NFL.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How does BB do it? : Interesting you should mention Bob in this context. We all know he recently lost his wife Myra and that this season is dedicated to her. The 2001 Championship season was dedicated to Dick Rehbein. It would be nice if we could win it again, but for her this time. A heart rending piece about the guy who brought us Brady. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/superbowl/globe_stories/013102/glory_tinged_with_sorrow+.shtml

Damn that was touching!  Smart of you to relate the two.
    Hopefully they can pull it off in the same way.
    Hey, stranger things have happened. 
    Didn't they have something like the 21st rated "D" and the 19th rated "O" that year?  Still got Tom and Bill and Bob.