How dumb is Ocho? join in

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

How dumb is Ocho? join in

Ocho is so dumb,.he once tried to put M & M s in alphabetical order

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: How dumb is Ocho? join in

Dumb and Dumber

I'm not feeling sorry for the guy. He's suppose to be a pro.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

the only thing good nature of your posts are when dont make them!! I can see stupid fans like you are still festering from the cess pool of bs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

85 is so dumb he got his buddy Bill to give him a paltry $400,000 a catch in 2011.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: How dumb is Ocho? join in:
    [QUOTE]How dare you make fun of Ocho's lack of intelligence?! Yeah people do it to each other here on a daily basis, but that's different - that's meant to be hurtful - where  this is all a joke. And on top of it Ocho was being paid to be an idiot...where we are doing it for free. It's just different...grow up.  This is all a horrible shame.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Hurtful? Well, I don't do that. I'm just trying to be informative.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Ocho can still play... he couldn't figure out a complex playbook but that doesn't make him dumb. If he goes to a simplified offense he'll put up some decent numbers. How do I know this?  The Pat's would bring Ocho out last season, run a scripted play where he would burn his defender, then he would come out.  
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

So you and Chad have a lot in common. I mean, other than, that he can play football.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]Ocho can still play... he couldn't figure out a complex playbook but that doesn't make him dumb. If he goes to a simplified offense he'll put up some decent numbers. How do I know this?  The Pat's would bring Ocho out last season, run a scripted play where he would burn his defender, then he would come out.  
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

How do you know this? Highly unlikely that O'Brien or Belichick would run a 'scripted play' just for Ocho? By doing so, it would send a demeaning message in the huddle. It's the responsibility of everyone to be in the exact spot on each play notwithstanding Ocho who should burn his coverage and be open anyway. If TB said in the huddle that Ocho is my first read on this play, then OK. Yes, it is strange that Ocho would come out after a reception.

During the season I noticed that Ocho - during Games - was always at TB side talking and I 'just suspect' that Brady was irritated by that and wanted to be left alone - Just an observation on my part. Ochos work in preseason and practices lacked effort to understand the Pats system. BB finally threw in the towel. Ochos' vanity got the best of him, I think.

I do agree with you that Ocho can be a force in a more simple system. Wish him well.

Enjoy your posts...keep up the good work.

Sections
Shortcuts