How far will Jenkins drop?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: How far will Jenkins drop?

I think now he'll fall to the bottom part of the second round, maybe the pats can have him at #62. There're a few teams that can take a gamble on him(lions,dallas and the bengals ) if he gets by those team I think there's a high chance that the pats will grab him in the second round. I won't be surprise if the browns grab him too, they could pair him with  joe haden, that will give clev a heck of CB tandem.
    Now I'm convinced that my pats aren't going to gamble on him in the first round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Definitely falls out of the first round.  But, just as he might never learn his lesson, some team will ignore his past/present and roll the dice on him as if he can be redeemed.
    I'd say pick 40-45 in the 2nd round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Given the poor showing at the Senior Bowl and the mounting problems discussed above I think the Pats would select him only as an Undrafted Free Agent. I really don''t think they would waste any pick on him but I imagine that some team might grab him in the 3rd/4th round and take a chance

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: How far will Jenkins drop?:
    Definitely falls out of the first round.  But, just as he might never learn his lesson, some team will ignore his past/present and roll the dice on him as if he can be redeemed. I'd say pick 40-45 in the 2nd round.
    Posted by nyjoseph

i also think he goes by mid 2nd rd

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Who ever picks him up, should have written in his contract that he should agree to be drug tested every week in the season. Who wants to waste a high draft pick on someone who might be suspended at any time?  

Sections
Shortcuts