How Good is Tom Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Re: How Good is Tom Brady?

In Response to Re: How Good is Tom Brady?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Good is Tom Brady? : Oh Jeez.  Tom Brady has exactly the players the pats wanted.  Welker, Branch, Three stud TE's, and a strong RB corps. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

But he is missing the big time receiver that requires double coverage.  I wouldn't trade any of the receivers they have now but a guy like Randy Moss would have made a difference yesterday.  I'm glad Moss is gone but they need a guy like him.  The jets have 2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

TB has got to be the slowest player on the Pats and the slowest QB in the NFL.  Seems like he had a 500lb weight strapped to each foot.  So when a team blitzes and jams/holds his receiver - nothing to do. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: How Good is Tom Brady?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Good is Tom Brady? : Brady had plenty of time last night. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Underdoggggturd:  so did PM?  Both are QBs are on the sofa, so why aren't you critiquing PMs time or lack thereof?  Again, hello pot, this is kettle.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Maybe if Tom Brady had Steve Youngs mobility the Pats would have won yesterday b/c he could have escaped some of the sacks but he couldn't. I say Joe Montana is better b/c he would of found away to win these bitter playoff losses e.g. Giants, Colts and Jets. Those are 3 Super Bowls years that went to waste and Tom was not there to bail them out.