How great is Nndamukong Suh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

How great is Nndamukong Suh

I mean sometimes you have to sit back and just admire how dominant a player is sometimes.  This kid is in his second year and hes probably already the best DT in the game.  What a player!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: How great is Nndamukong Suh

We'll see

It seems that Goodell wants Suh to play flag football instead

If Suh hits a QB too hard LEGALLY, it still might hurt the QB's feelings

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The guy makes people afraid to start their QB...nuff said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

he is nndominant

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Suh already looks like a potential hall of famer.  I remember him at Nebraska. He was a man among boys.  Hell, he was a Heisman candidate.  Not too many defensive linemen are Heisman candidates.  Suh is a joy to watch...as long as he doesn't hurt Tommy Boy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I said before the draft that if we went all in to acquire him (and to a lesser degree McCoy), I thought it would be worth it. Players like him don't come along often, he can change a game or ruin your season on any given play. Funny thing is we have a guy on our roster that has similar skills (or did at one point) in Haynesworth. Defensive tackles don't receive 100 million dollar contracts by accident, he at one time could single handily take over an offensive line (just collapse it). Put Wilfork next to a motivated Haynesworth and the middle of an offensive line will implode.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Suh is everything he appears to be...the real deal...probably be the most dominant player at his position for years to come....I wish we had him!!!

IF Haynesworth can be what he once was then him & Wilfork together will be down right devastating to ANYONE they face....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Don't forget Fairley that dudes no bargain either. Maybe Rodgers will sprain something when they play detroit and put a damper on their hopes of repeating.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Suh is a dead sure lock for the HOF if he doesn't get hurt...the best in the last 10 years......It's going to be fun to watch him in the future....just not tonight!

The Lions can really postion themselves for dominance very soon as long as they avoid the injury bug...watch out Pack, the Lions are starting to roar!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

there isn't a DL that can dominate and have such an impact on the final score of a game. he's got to be the strongest guy in the league and he's motivated as well. he was dominant as a rookie and will only get better. a guy like him makes even the worst defense formitable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VAPATRIOT. Show VAPATRIOT's posts

Would you trade 2 first round picks for him today?

Would the Lions let him go for 2 firsts?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

He's a dirty thug. If that punk injures Brady will you people still be singing his praises? Probably you bunch of jets fans

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

He's going to make Nick Fairley so much better, and the two of them are going to be scary for years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Best D-Lineman in the game-IMHO-wish we had him. Hope we get out of this game unscathed with the short training camp and all, the mans a beast!!!!!In Response to How great is Nndamukong Suh:
    [QUOTE]I mean sometimes you have to sit back and just admire how dominant a player is sometimes.  This kid is in his second year and hes probably already the best DT in the game.  What a player!
    Posted by prob2236[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yeah, he is so good that even I started a bogus 'trade whatever it takes to move up for Suh' thread and I normally don't start those! I don't watch college ball but I tuned in to some Nebraska games just to see what this kid was doing to opposing lineman and QB's.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Yes on the first and in a heartbeat-No to the second for obvious reasons(Reggie White like)In Response to Re: How great is Nndamukong Suh:
    [QUOTE]Would you trade 2 first round picks for him today? Would the Lions let him go for 2 firsts?
    Posted by VAPATRIOT[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think he's a dirty player. Dirty linemen get double teamed and then the chop blocks start. Great he's aggressive but that has a way of coming back to haunt one.

Sections
Shortcuts