How long are the Patriots going to start the dancer????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

How long are the Patriots going to start the dancer????

Again , I know its only the first half but it is clearly visible that the dancer is at it again !!  Lydia Maroney will be more at home with "dancing with the stars" than in the Patriots backfield !!! It is really starting to effect the offence ....Brady is starting to throw to Randy Moss who is triple covered in the end zone rather than
    hand off to the dancer in the red zone !!! The offense is becoming too predictable ....The comparison ratio run  to pass is far too unbalanced......All this against a team that hasn't won a game @!!!! We should start Green Ellis and tell Maroney to sit, sit, sit, and then at the end of the year go, go, go, @!!! We wasted enough time on a first round draft choice that is not going to work out no matter what Mike Shanahan said about him !!! Right now we are passing far too many times when we have the ball ....the defenses are teeing off on us..!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballhero. Show Footballhero's posts

Re: How long are the Patriots going to start the dancer????

Football is a physical game, I've played and it's something the average fan doesn't understand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The good news is we get to listen to 2 weeks of LM interviews about how he's going to turn it on in the next game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i suppose we have a better running back?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

What annoyed me even more was LM celebrating his TD and flapping his mouth at the crowd like he's "bad".

13 rushes, 43 yards, 3.3 YPC

Yeah, he should be cocky.

BB should tear him a new one going over the game tape. "Have you EVER heard from us 'HIT THE HOLE WITHOUT HESITATION'????!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

you can add lawfirms 2.7 whew hew!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Stop it moss you're spoiling our fun.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

ok im done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

BJGE was effective today, if you consider 7 touches for 6 yards effective.  Guys it's one thing when other backs are playing well and Maroney is doing nothing, but this is a bit silly.  Today he was CLEARLY the best option the Pats had running the football, was he special? No.  But for the most part he took what was there (which was frequently next to nothing).  Please let's look at all the stats before we jump to conclusions..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I agree with Moss, with Fred Taylor and Sammy Morris out, who are they supposed to play?

Did you folks notice they won the game 35-7?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: How long are the Patriots going to start the dancer????:
    [QUOTE]I agree with Moss, with Fred Taylor and Sammy Morris out, who are they supposed to play? Did you folks notice they won the game 35-7?
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

it would have been 5,678-7 if Maroney would stop dancing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Did anybody actually watch the game??? Did you see BJGE getting swallowed up on every carry?  The run blocking was bad today, nobody did well. Of the differing levels of poor running, Maroney was the best.  Green-Ellis showed absolutely zero elusiveness, we all understand he can run hard. I'm amazed that people are being so selective in their criticism.  The running game in general was bad today, Maroney has looked MUCH worse than he did today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

C'mon, Don't blame Moroney. He had equipment problems today.  He wasn't beep,beeping as he backed into the line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How long are the Patriots going to start the dancer???? : it would have been 5,678-7 if Maroney would stop dancing
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

~LOOK, I agree with the fact that LM was the best option...But empathize more with what patsfaninpa and others are sayin'...NAMELYThank GOD, We haven't played a good enough team lately that has a Coach that will actually GAMEPLAN around the fact that we don't have a back worthy of being in the NFL... Now, Do I have a better suggestion at RB...nope (but I'm thinking more and more, that BB had better see to this as Priority A#1 this offseason in Draft & FA)... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

My wife just spent $90 on stuff at Kohl's that she did'nt need. I guess I'll start a post on .com busting Lawrence Maroney....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]My wife just spent $90 on stuff at Kohl's that she did'nt need. I guess I'll start a post on .com busting Lawrence Maroney....
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]
    Best post i've heard all day :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]My wife just spent $90 on stuff at Kohl's that she did'nt need. I guess I'll start a post on .com busting Lawrence Maroney....
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

we spent $37 on a $120 dinner set from there=win!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from drawme. Show drawme's posts

The Bucs dominated the line of scrimmage.  What do you want from the guy?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

[QUOTE]i suppose we have a better running back?
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]  Moss this isn't just a bad game for a good back!!!
    He has a hell of a lot more bad games with this cha cha than he has had good !!!
    He's been doing it since he came back from that chest injury when he was running with Corey Dillon in his rookie season !!!  The point is WE SHOULD HAVE A BETTER  RUNNING BACK by now !!! We are sticking with a sub-stanndard back as a starter
    Why else would Bellicheck start two ....not one... quite a bit  older than him by N.F.L, standards !!! He supposed to be a matured first round pick !!!! Taylor come to us this season and Morris a couple of seasons ago .....yet both started the first year with this team in front of the dancer !!!  HELLO !!! We are taking other team's rejects and they are starting immediately for the Patriots !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

We should all be writing get-well-soon cards for Taylor and Morris.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to How long are the Patriots going to start the dancer???? : Where were you last week, MORON?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

That's just uncalled for.  I hope you get banned.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts