How long before we see Seau out there... Don't think Mayo will sandwich this D for a while!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

How long before we see Seau out there... Don't think Mayo will sandwich this D for a while!

Mayo may come bak but i think he will miss a few games. or atleast not be at top speed. seau can still bring it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: How long before we see Seau out there... Don't think Mayo will sandwich this D for a while!

Seau is old and slow he showed that last year. I would rather have Guyton take over and maybe bring in a Brooks for depth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: How long before we see Seau out there... Don't think Mayo will sandwich this D for a while!

in the 3-4, I like Guyton as an inside backer.  In the 4-3, I think he's solid as an outside linebacker....

However, he was terrible as the 4-3 middle linebacker last night.  He got blown up on a number of screen passes, and was slow reading the keys.  It's not his fault, that's just not the position he should be playing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r. Show Hammah29r's posts

I wouldn't mind seeing him next week. one thing to say about Jr. is he would definately light a fire under our defense.

I'm also betting that tedy was gritting his teeth watching that game last night.

the problem is that we've been spoiled rotten with the likes of big willy,vrebal,richard and tedy....have faith in Bill...our D will improve.

Sections
Shortcuts