How long have YOU been on the board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

How long have YOU been on the board?

so how long has everyone been on the board?  ive been browsing probably since 2005, but as my info states i started posting sometime in 2007.

have any of you been under other names or browsers of the board for a long time? have you been banned (maybe shouldnt answer that question? lol) or used other names before? (rusty, probably dont have time to read all of your previous avatars lol)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: How long have YOU been on the board?

I have had this moniker since first posting in 2006 when I was introduced to BDC.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

I don't post here and what you see is all under the cover of anonymity.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I started browsing in 2006 and finally posted in 2007, only to be called a moron by killa for saying Ellis Hobbs sucks.  I was banned about 5 times in the early years and even had to change my handle do to a monitor who started deleting me for no reason.  I have lasted since 2009 as Tcal2 and tcal2-.  I lost Tcal2 in 2010 after logging off and no longer having the email address I opened that name under.

Go Patriots 35 - 10

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I starter browsing here when the Patriots were making undefeated run through the playoffs in 2008, and finally joined the board in March 2008.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Started as NY_Pats_Fan in 2005, when the old board provider used to allow underscores instead of dashes. Evolved to 2, 3 and finally 4 with system changes/trouble logging in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board?:
    Started as NY_Pats_Fan in 2005, when the old board provider used to allow underscores instead of dashes. Evolved to 2, 3 and finally 4 with system changes/trouble logging in.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Same here..........Same experience

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

in various forms since 2006

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

i first started reading this board during my first deployment so since 2005.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I think 2008? but been browsing for a long time. I just don't post much, but do enjoy reading.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

browsing since 2006, not sure when i joined

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Started on these boards back when Bonehead "Bo oby" Grier was calling the shots and Pete Carroll was coach. Boards have changed formats a few times since then. Have had 3 screen names at different times do to format changes and forgotten passwords Hondo17,Coyote_viejo and Rondo Hondo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I've been a Pats fan since 1985, when I moved to the Boston area. We moved to DC in 2005, and I really missed seeing the Pats, so I started lurking on this board, then officially registered in 2006. It was a way to stay close to the team and fellow fans. 

We moved back to Boston in 2007, and now I am going to my first ever Pats game tomorrow! My wife and I are taking our two boys (12 and 10) - the oldest is a fan, and the youngest just loves the spectacle. We got some nosebleed seats, but it should be a great time, and I'm confident that we will see a victory - go Pats!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I've been reading the board for 5 or 6 years but only began posting a few weeks ago.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

People who know, know. Yes, standing my ground.  Trolls and irrational, bitter Pats fans reported me over and over, apparently. They can be combative and belligerent, but when I returned fire, only then was it a problem, which of course is beyond hypocritical.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII
    I just joined two days ago and already you have tried to turn my copious love and peace into your natural hate and anger.

Trolls and irrational, bitter Pats fans.. sound like you're looking in a mirror mr. barebak riding with kings. you seem very combative and belligerent and lacking in joy and real happiness. Perhaps as a grown person, you should learn to take hints. After you have been reported over and over and banned over and over, perhaps there's a message in there for you about your CONDUCT! just sayin... agaaain, much love and peace to you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Ive been on since 2005, had many clashes with Rusty Pink Hat! but all in good fun!

I hope he finally moves from his moms basement to the attic!Yell

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

5 or 6 years and it's been fun reading this hilarious cast of characters!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Look at the back to back trolls babbling.  I bet I'm The Real King is Stomper. Remember him?  Classic bandwagon fan.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII
    Bandwagon? LMAO! Rusty Pink Hat!

I will refrain from derogatory remarks and hope that you have moved on to better status and lifestyle.

The true revelance to the forum is the Patriots and their continued success.

Let us hope that tomorrow brings good fortune and a path to Mr Brady's 4th Super Bowl Ring.

May the force be with you Rusty!Tongue Out 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Browsing for a couple of months untill they made me register. Have yet to be banned.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Started around 2009, was looking at the Globe online and realized it was free, living in NYC I love having this. I feel connected to my roots. Grew up in MA and still think of myself as a Worcester girl, even though I have been in NYC for 20 years. There's no place like home, sports were always big in my house growing up, I had 6 brothers. Watched all the teams and love my memories.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

i started frequenting this site the summer of 2002.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Since 2004, I think.  Don't know who remembers, but they reset the logs/login info somewhere around 2006.  Post counts and original login dates were reset. 

Sections
Shortcuts