How long have YOU been on the board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Re: How long have YOU been on the board?

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board?:
    In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : Wouldn't it make more sense to actually chuckle at something that was funny, though? I think so. No offense, but the aging balding contingent on here talking about motorcycles and days of yesteryear aren't really funny. They're just old and bitter. Carry on.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

So you are not offended by my "Dog Soldier" comment?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

2008.  Banned once for calling out a particulary trollish troll for being, well, a dobber.  I read a lot more than I post. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

when I entered this online sports saloon Killa was Tansey68,  Laz was SeanGar  and my first post was a response to Laz in which he was going on about a walk on the wild side   and I responded with "and the colored girls sing.. doot da doot da doot dooooooooo"
    Posted by harleyroadking12

It's important to note here, that NOT everybody can outwardly express (in any form) the specific song lyrics: "...and The Colored Girls go-doot da doot da doot, doot-da-doot...".    

I can, Harley can, And still several more of you can get away with this without 1 blink of an eye.....a great many of you can't however.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to, Blissman

HOFHog73(yep, I got bounced, bintd)..... apart since '06-'07. The format rocked, back in the day, too. Best board format ever. However, it was more than Boston.com could handle. It was the most user-friendly forum I've ever seen, and this digressed, lesser, dummied-down version has been hard to accept in its replacement,...... and subsequently gets far less attention than its predecessor. Sad, really.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to, Blissman HOFHog73(yep, I got bounced, bintd)..... apart since '06-'07. The format rocked, back in the day, too. Best board format ever. However, it was more than Boston.com could handle. It was the most user-friendly forum I've ever seen, and this digressed, lesser, dummied-down version has been hard to accept in its replacement,...... and subsequently gets far less attention than its predecessor. Sad, really.
    Posted by Hog73

Hey Hoggie!

How is the weather in Florida???  YES, it was by far a better format...cannot really see why they changed it...several times, but they did.

SURE WISH Gamer still posted her leathers on the board!!!!!  "Those were the days my friend...we'd sing and dance...forever and a day...We'd live the life we choose...we'd fight...and never lose...those were the days..oh yes, those were the days!"

Patriots win their fourth Lombardi 24-21.....another 3 point gut wrencher!!!!
    BlissMan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I've been posting since 05' but from some odd reason it says I've only been here since 09'. Not sure if my old account was banned or my member status was reset but been here since 05'

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : Hey Hoggie! How is the weather in Florida???  YES, it was by far a better format...cannot really see why they changed it...several times, but they did. SURE WISH Gamer still posted her leathers on the board!!!!!  "Those were the days my friend...we'd sing and dance...forever and a day...We'd live the life we choose...we'd fight...and never lose...those were the days..oh yes, those were the days!" Patriots win their fourth Lombardi 24-21.....another 3 point gut wrencher!!!! BlissMan
    Posted by bradleyBliss

Hey Blissman --wonder what ever happened to "fair weather fan"  she started the bikini contest! What fun we had--I'm sure others thought we were obnoxious and got tired of us. You and hotman my favorites.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : Hey Blissman --wonder what ever happened to "fair weather fan"  she started the bikini contest! What fun we had--I'm sure others thought we were obnoxious and got tired of us. You and hotman my favorites.
    Posted by NEGAME2

lol - Gamegirl, you chased FWF away, if memory serves.
    Yes, I miss that stuff. Where's Bub da grub been ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : lol - Gamegirl, you chased FWF away, if memory serves. Yes, I miss that stuff. Where's Bub da grub been ?
    Posted by Hog73

he posts sometimes but not as much, he stuck to football and always had good comments.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stinker646. Show Stinker646's posts

I started posting here in 2004, got banned for arguing with a jackwad like Patsfansince1966, came back under this identity but eventually stopped posting because the trolls got unbearable. I do have to add that 1966 is by far the worst troll I've seen on any sports board anywhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanCap. Show SanCap's posts

I've been around since mid-decade, started posting in 2009.  I mostly browse, rarely post.  I post more on the Red Sox than Patriots.  I moved from MA to FL in 2010, living in the Saint Augustine area.  SanCap refers to Sanibel-Captiva, where we used to have a vacation condo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

You had mentioned togah......he disappeared after the AFC champ game where his boy jughead was picked off by Ty Law 3 times and the fact that so many of us had the pic of jughead pulling Gillette turf out of his facemask after yet another Jarvis Green sack....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Been reading since 2005. Started posting 4 years ago, lost the password to that account and have been posting since on this account.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stinker646. Show Stinker646's posts

You had mentioned togah......he disappeared after the AFC champ game where his boy jughead was picked off by Ty Law 3 times and the fact that so many of us had the pic of jughead pulling Gillette turf out of his facemask after yet another Jarvis Green sack....
    Posted by ccsjl
    Ha! Togah was the one I was arguing with when I got banned.

Formerly  Mantiz04

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

My cousin sent me a link to an artilce on here after the 2nd SB win. Created account , then the Board changed. Lost my login...  rejoined don't post daily, but try to keep up/read when able.
    Pat's fan since Birth.. Going to R.I. Tomorrow - taking a trip to Patriots Place hoping to get picture with AFC Trophy...  on display Sat 10-8 Sun 10-7. Reason sux but timing couldn't have been better.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : Hey Blissman --wonder what ever happened to "fair weather fan"  she started the bikini contest! What fun we had--I'm sure others thought we were obnoxious and got tired of us. You and hotman my favorites.
    Posted by NEGAME2

I'm sure I speak for most men on this board here, when I say: Constantly updated pics of women wearing next to nothing, gets boring & old really fast...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

LOL.  '66, the norman vincent peale of BDC.

i was on here years ago when the forum was new.  honestly don't even remember my handle...

got burned out for a few years from over-saturation in the blog/online world, then started lurking again in late '08/'09...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : I just joined two days ago and already you have tried to turn my copious love and peace into your natural hate and anger. Trolls and irrational, bitter Pats fans.. sound like you're looking in a mirror mr. barebak riding with kings. you seem very combative and belligerent and lacking in joy and real happiness. Perhaps as a grown person, you should learn to take hints. After you have been reported over and over and banned over and over, perhaps there's a message in there for you about your CONDUCT! just sayin... agaaain, much love and peace to you.
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

Nothing good will come of this. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Been coming here about two and half years.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Laz, you shut your mouth.  and dangit, dale carnegie was the better choice...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stinker646. Show Stinker646's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : No, I am the voicce of reason, the only one that realized that the Pats losing in 2007 to the Gints was NOT the end of life.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966
    You're the voice of reason?! That's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

The one thing we can all take away from this thread is that the info under our avatars is useless.

Most ( if not all ) of us have had to re-create our login info at one time or another .

For the record :
     Capt. F has been postin' since that haunting 2007 Season .
    ( Admittedly - Banned a couple times for taking the low road during verbal battle with  YOUR NAME HERE  )

Civility has never been the norm on any Sports Blog ...
    but I'd like to believe that this Forum is self-policed better than most.

( Obviously failing that - the Mods have no problem steppin' in to settle things )

All and all I'd say it works.

Sections
Shortcuts