How long have YOU been on the board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: How long have YOU been on the board?

Been a Pats fan longer than I care to admit, been reading the threads for a number of years, decided to join the discussion in 2009.  All in all, I enjoy exchanging views with other Pats fans here.  There are occasional annoyances but is that not the case in the real world? 

There are quite a few knowledgeable fans here and I've learned a few things as well as enjoyed the posts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board?:
    In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : Hey Blissman --wonder what ever happened to "fair weather fan"  she started the bikini contest! What fun we had--I'm sure others thought we were obnoxious and got tired of us. You and hotman my favorites.
    Posted by NEGAME2

Hey GAMER!  Hoggie and I reminisce about your "leathers" all of the time!  Maybe you could show these "newbies" what they missed...not so long ago!

It sure warmed our cockles during those long off season nights!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Yes game, I missed out on these good times. Please share Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Since the late 90's, posting mostly on the Celtics board then under some form of Wozzy. I remember posting after Antoine Walker's sophomore season that he was going to be the greatest Celtics power forward ever, little did I know he would revert to playing shooting guard and stinking it up with his terrible shot selection.

Have mostly stuck to Pats and C's boards, those Sox boards are a zoo, makes me smile when I see a longtime poster, they make appearances more rare than Sasquatch and are too wise to argue with nubes and trolls... unfortunately I'm not so bright.  If I could channel this writing in a useful direction, I'd have written the great American screenplay by now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : I am fairly sure that is what the local French people said when the Maginot Line was completed in the 1930s. hehe
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

I prefer Hadrian's Wall, at least it's a world heritage site these days!  And in the case of the Picts they were probably happy to have it there to keep those pesky Romans in the south where they belonged.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I've been here since Al Gore invented the internet (2008 I think).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Speaking of 1966, anyone else notice that all their posts have been removed? Did they finally get banned?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I've been lurking for 5 or 6 years but didn't start posting until this year when RankingLikeAKook started to slam Tom Brady in every other post on every thread.  At first I didn't care and then others stared to join in with him or her thinking he was a Pats fan!

I actually like Trolls like Dogg and JINTS because they give Pats fans someone to argue with instead of ourselves.  Speaking or JINTS the fact that he's missing this week proves he's a JEST fan not and Aints fan...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

I've been lurking for 5 or 6 years but didn't start posting until this year when RankingLikeAKook started to slam Tom Brady in every other post on every thread.  At first I didn't care and then others stared to join in with him or her thinking he was a Pats fan! I actually like Trolls like Dogg and JINTS because they give Pats fans someone to argue with instead of ourselves.  Speaking or JINTS the fact that he's missing this week proves he's a JEST fan not and Aints fan...
    Posted by Tomhab

Lurking has always been popular on the board!

Sections
Shortcuts