How Long is Chung Out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

How Long is Chung Out?

Man I wish this injury , out of all of them, did not happen. DAMN!!!!!!!!

Anybody have the truth here on the time table?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: How Long is Chung Out?

In Response to How Long is Chung Out?:
    Man I wish this injury , out of all of them, did not happen. DAMN!!!!!!!! Anybody have the truth here on the time table?
    Posted by MuellerTime19

I would assume there is not a set date at this point....It is probably a wait and see

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport 
    A report from ESPN Boston says Patrick Chung had thumb surgery. Makes sense, after he had a quickie cast on Sunday to come back and play

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Ronnie Lott cut off his finger to play.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

its a good thing ronnie lotts penus never got injured

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He's not a WR, slap a cast on and lets play.  Only thing it can stop him from doing is taking a fake punt direct snap so no more worries there.  Play ball!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I don't think he really even needs to miss a single game. A thumb cast really won't stop him from playing his game. It might make tackling a bit more difficult though, and painful. But he should still be able to play this week or next week. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Wouldn't be surprised if they held him out of the Bills game, though he's the only battle tested member of the safety group.  If he's out the bills are going deep earlly and often.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

He plays this Sunday!In Response to How Long is Chung Out?:
    Man I wish this injury , out of all of them, did not happen. DAMN!!!!!!!! Anybody have the truth here on the time table?
    Posted by MuellerTime19

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

hahahahahahahahahahahha   great one  !!!!!! hahaha

In Response to Re: How Long is Chung Out?:

Ronnie Lott cut off his finger to play.....
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

its a good thing ronnie lotts penus never got injured

Sounds like Loreana Bobbit syndrome...  Speaking of the lovely Loreana...  did you hear about her car accident?  In an ironic twist of fate...  she got cut off by a d*ck.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Drew Bledsoe played with a wire sticking out of his index finger on his passing hand (good thing it wasn't his penus)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

So The INT is out of the question this weekend......Bat it down Patrick! Oh wait, thats your only option.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

And how did he hurt his thumb standing up?

Did Gates do the ole "Try and Break it Off" Move???????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Remind me again why the Pats released James Sanders?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

its a good thing ronnie lotts penus never got injured Sounds like Loreana Bobbit syndrome...  Speaking of the lovely Loreana...  did you hear about her car accident?  In an ironic twist of fate...  she got cut off by a d*ck.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Loreana Bobbit is from my hometown. Crazy betch!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Boy, this thread went South, real fast...LOL...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

however to say a cast wont effect his game is just naive. He wont be able to wrap up when he tackles the way he normally can and that will hinder any defensive player even if just a little.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Really? I don't think it effects tackling much at all.  Maybe not being able to grab an INT yes, but tackling..hardly!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Put it is a protective cast, juice him up wih asprin++ and he will be good to go.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He has been declared out of the Bills game thus far,no link I just read it over on the Rap Sheet in the Herald.

Sections
Shortcuts