how long should the great BILLPARCELLS be forced to endure all this petty INDIGNITY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

how long should the great BILLPARCELLS be forced to endure all this petty INDIGNITY?

the law is in, next up is troy brown so no bp next year either.the man created the system. no bp, bo bb! he drafted lawyer milloy, bruschi,troy, ty law, and all these guys! we may not have liked the exit, but the man set the tone for the process. changed the tone and mindset. he wasnt even a finalist last year. kraft should step in and stop the unnecessary belittling and degradation of this great man!

btw, what happens if bb and tb walk out together, who gets in FIRST?

"Freedom = less THEISM, more startup CAPITALISM!"

Into disruptive thinking, beliefs+politics as well as speaking truth to power, jabronis+blind traditions!

@Free_UB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Re: how long should the great BILLPARCELLS be forced to endure all this petty INDIGNITY?

He was a good short term solution for the franchise, but maybe he deserves to get in for giving BB to the pats by being just a rent a coach after leaving

Always Right.....at least in my mind

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: how long should the great BILLPARCELLS be forced to endure all this petty INDIGNITY?

as long as they keep putting him on the ballot, I don't think he's great. I don't understand the fascination with him. As far as picking all those players-I thought he left because he "couldn't shop the groceries" Parcells could never understand that he wasn't an owner. I'd love to know how many votes he got.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

How  long?  Forever.  At least as long as they put him on the  ballot.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Put in clayborn and willie mac before him.  Heck, put him in after bruce armstrong and matt light.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Nice try commie...jabronis?

Some year in the future I'm sure he gets in....but other deserving folks have to go first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice try commie...jabronis?

Some year in the future I'm sure he gets in....but other deserving folks have to go first.

[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't think he will ever get in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Ha ha commy is too stupid to remember Bill Parcells did not draft any of the guys he mentioned we had a GM at the time! That's why Parcells left remember dummy?!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

What did he win here? Nada. Nuff said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ha ha commy is too stupid to remember Bill Parcells did not draft any of the guys he mentioned we had a GM at the time! That's why Parcells left remember dummy?!

"Giggedy, Giggedy

{UOTE]

how dare you? Grandmaster cOMMY knows first hand from inside stephen drew-like SOURCES that bp was intimately involved til his last year. out of spite or concern (kraft has implied it a few tmes) that bp would not b around long term, he (kraft) give full final say powers to one bobby grier. what ever happened to that genius jabroni who seemingly could spo such talent? parcells wanted and expected a defensive guy. grier totally shocked him with terry glenn.. thats y the p hit the road jack. u think bb would put up with answering to some jabro? lets see, after new engkand, parcells went on to routine ly pick gems.. again, where b the great bobby G? hmmmm

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Put him in the Jets HOF. I hope to never see him in ours.